PDA

View Full Version : loot madness?

Hadec
11-18-2013, 05:10 PM
hey guys so i was farming 40 mins with reroll and elixir and guess what
over 16 essenses 3 ribbs and 15 locks..
so uhmmm is this a bug or increased loot update?
i like it already tho xd

Sokpuppet
11-18-2013, 09:50 PM
You wont when all those things are worth nothing because everyone else is doing the same thing. I think its a major mis-step by STS. Any pink thats not a boss drop only is pretty much worthless now. Archon rings will hold value because they were removed from drop tables

Instanthumor
11-18-2013, 10:40 PM
You wont when all those things are worth nothing because everyone else is doing the same thing. I think its a major mis-step by STS. Any pink thats not a boss drop only is pretty much worthless now. Archon rings will hold value because they were removed from drop tables

I repeat, MAJOR mis-step by STS. Great disappointment on their part.

Int
11-18-2013, 10:48 PM
I seen 4 locked crates dropped from a run and what is annoying is people in my party got glacial essence every time and I haven't gotten it in over 25 runs

Sokpuppet
11-18-2013, 10:56 PM
Yeah its hard enough for people that don't buy plat to get their upper level equipment. This has already caused lockeds to drop to 8k and many of the eggs are losing their value as well. They're taking away the best way to farm for cash in the game. I really hope this is fixed soon, before too much damage is done. I made a post in suggestions forum about this. Please go voice your opinions there as well.

bhutkeyur
11-19-2013, 09:33 AM
nothing is wrong lol
if locked price getting down and then item and eggs price also getting down. that means overall economy is same and stable. unless you want economy with big no.

Int
11-19-2013, 09:35 AM
If this is getting fixed, might as well buy them all and sell them high

Sokpuppet
11-19-2013, 10:16 AM
nothing is wrong lol
if locked price getting down and then item and eggs price also getting down. that means overall economy is same and stable. unless you want economy with big no.

Really? Taking away the primary way that non plat buyers have of farming to save up for mythic/arcane gear is a good thing? Nobody said all items prices are going down. Only the price of legendary items are going down. The price of mythic/arcane gear isnt really moving until more mythic/arcane gear is released. This puts it even further out of reach for the casual players...

drgrimmy
11-19-2013, 12:56 PM
Yes please fix the drop rates. Just ridiculous!

Sokpuppet
11-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Lol, neat pic though... I've been going around gifting Esteban eggs to low levels in Trader's Outpost because they're not even worth listing in CS anymore.

johnsr
11-19-2013, 01:28 PM
This is actually a good thing. They are stimulating the in game economy. This won't last forever but it helps the interim especially for newer and lower lvl players

Worship
11-19-2013, 01:35 PM
I was rerolling locks from bracken ridge archers and rerolling greens from Jarl.. I get about 20-30 drops total every bracken ridge run.. It's annoying, but it is easy money

Hadec
11-19-2013, 01:35 PM

hahahahah goooooood loot man

Uzii
11-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Just dont run around with the lepre on. ull see far less of that good stuff around.....

(now i know why im not getting any)

Desperoto
11-19-2013, 02:47 PM

If you got this with Nexxus eggs lol