PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get an archon ring...

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-18-2013, 05:48 PM
As title says....

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1), Version 2.4

Badassthor
11-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Looted five of them... But two of them rerolled to lockeds zzz

LordDravek
11-18-2013, 06:16 PM
archon will be worthless after this. lol. a lot of people looted 3+. we stuck with looting essence and locked. already 32 gems, some upgraded mythics/arcane, and over 100 essence.

that 3rd gem is expensive. 96 plat or 2 days...

Zeus
11-18-2013, 06:31 PM
I looted 10.

falmear
11-18-2013, 06:45 PM
I looted archon ring of assault, 2x brutality, fitness, force, potency, savvy. So 7 total.

Uicheusa
11-18-2013, 06:58 PM
I wanna bail game now, totally unfair stupid update.

Rare
11-18-2013, 07:02 PM
Yeah you know what? What can you do? I don't see how this type of issue comes up so often.

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-18-2013, 08:45 PM
So anyone wanna share??? :P

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1), Version 2.4

worldlight
11-18-2013, 09:29 PM
I looted archon ring of assault, 2x brutality, fitness, force, potency, savvy. So 7 total.

So lucky.. 👍

Instanthumor
11-18-2013, 10:37 PM
IMO, and I know some other individuals would rant on me for saying this, but this is totally UNFAIR to those that can't play for today to until you fix this update. I say that you (STS) should get rid of all the Archon rings that were looted in the time period, refund all the people that bought the ring during this time period, and 'de'-fund the people that sold their Archon rings during this time period. It's not like we should pay (pay, not suffer) for your mistakes. These kind of errors happened quite a few times in the past, and you guys should find a way to stop these things from happening. Seriously.

Taaraveo
11-18-2013, 11:13 PM
unfair... hope not to be fix soon.... have to wait for 11 hours to play by the way....

Zeus
11-18-2013, 11:52 PM
IMO, and I know some other individuals would rant on me for saying this, but this is totally UNFAIR to those that can't play for today to until you fix this update. I say that you (STS) should get rid of all the Archon rings that were looted in the time period, refund all the people that bought the ring during this time period, and 'de'-fund the people that sold their Archon rings during this time period. It's not like we should pay (pay, not suffer) for your mistakes. These kind of errors happened quite a few times in the past, and you guys should find a way to stop these things from happening. Seriously.

You could've only benefited from this...how are you paying for their mistakes? Although, I must admit, it was a pretty big mistake.

falmear
11-19-2013, 12:08 AM
This has happened in the past. I believe when Bael II was first introduced he was spawning too frequently and a lot of people looted tons of elite golden warchests and that gutted the prices. Arena's drop rate on pinks was too high for architect armor/helms. Stuff like this messes up the economy in various ways and takes a long time to recover. Should this have happened on a Friday and it wasn't resolved until Monday like the pirate rings or insta killing Shuyal bosses wasn't resolved till Sunday the damage would have been much worse. Its fortunate, that it was fixed in a few hours. But I expected this wasn't going to get fixed until the following day. So I was planning on camping out in elite Shuyal for the night. :) Also this had to have been staged for quite a while because there was a switch over to the new server when you loaded the new client. I don't think there is anything that can be done to make things right but STS needs to minimize these kinds of mistakes. And when mistakes like these happen, they should come out and say how they plan on preventing it from happening in the future.

Zeus
11-19-2013, 12:14 AM
This has happened in the past. I believe when Bael II was first introduced he was spawning too frequently and a lot of people looted tons of elite golden warchests and that gutted the prices. Arena's drop rate on pinks was too high for architect armor/helms. Stuff like this messes up the economy in various ways and takes a long time to recover. Should this have happened on a Friday and it wasn't resolved until Monday like the pirate rings or insta killing Shuyal bosses wasn't resolved till Sunday the damage would have been much worse. Its fortunate, that it was fixed in a few hours. But I expected this wasn't going to get fixed until the following day. So I was planning on camping out in elite Shuyal for the night. :) Also this had to have been staged for quite a while because there was a switch over to the new server when you loaded the new client. I don't think there is anything that can be done to make things right but STS needs to minimize these kinds of mistakes. And when mistakes like these happen, they should come out and say how they plan on preventing it from happening in the future.

Honestly, when I read the patch notes, the first thing that came to my mind was "How will this effect archon rings?". I know I was not the only one thinking this, so... how could it have been overlooked?

I was faced with an option: risk losing money on my archon ring or farm a bunch of them to recuperate any potential losses.

Although, thankfully (as you said), they patched it in a few hours which minimized the impact. Regardless of that, my guild alone was able to farm 150+ rings so I shudder at the thought how many rings are actually out there atm.

falmear
11-19-2013, 12:31 AM
I was faced with an option: risk losing money on my archon ring or farm a bunch of them to recuperate any potential losses.

Yeah so how can you say "You could've only benefited from this". If you had an archon ring in CS and then you have some guy named Zeus undercut you because he farmed 10 rings. You can't have it both ways, so I can see how someone would be upset. Nothing can be done but they need to restore confidence. Too many mistakes like this leads to people not wanting to play. And this isn't hyperbole. Also when I was farming these rings people would get upset if they weren't getting any and saw other people getting them. Its all about fairness and knowing people aren't gaming the system just because you weren't on at the right time.

Zeus
11-19-2013, 12:39 AM
Yeah so how can you say "You could've only benefited from this". If you had an archon ring in CS and then you have some guy named Zeus undercut you because he farmed 10 rings. You can't have it both ways, so I can see how someone would be upset. Nothing can be done but they need to restore confidence. Too many mistakes like this leads to people not wanting to play. And this isn't hyperbole. Also when I was farming these rings people would get upset if they weren't getting any and saw other people getting them. Its all about fairness and knowing people aren't gaming the system just because you weren't on at the right time.

If you look in the AH, Falmear, the archon rings didn't really take much of a hit. I was able to sell potency versions at the same price. Was everybody fearing they'd take a hit? Yeah, I thought they would too hence why I farmed a bunch.

I can definitely see how people are upset; however, the people that are upset that I've noticed complaining on the forums are the same ones who don't have an archon ring but are miffed on the chance at being able to farm one.

Lastly, this advantage would only really affect platinum players as they kinda required luck elixirs to loot. Just a leprechaun wasn't enough in the short time frame given. I personally ended up trying with just a leprechaun amulet for a good 45 minutes and only ended up with an archon ring of savvy. It wasn't until I bought some luck elixirs that they started rolling in.

The thing is, what is STG going to do? They have apologized in the past, but if I can read merely the patch notes and come up with a potential issue, then personally, it tells me that they were rushed with the update.

I think that it's a two way street. Players first get anxious about the update and rush STG & then when STG delivers promptly, the players get mad about certain advantages. It's a double edged sword and STG can't win both ways.

Personally, I say, cut them some slack and enjoy the update. They gave many other options to farm & in actuality, this update affected the entire game's loot system - not just archons. It's still a problem, so it's not entirely fixed.

Instanthumor
11-19-2013, 01:51 AM
however, the people that are upset that I've noticed complaining on the forums are the same ones who don't have an archon ring but are miffed on the chance at being able to farm one.

So, I take it that you think all my posts on this subject are complaints? You should've swapped that word with a more appropriate/fitting word, for it all it does is generate/imply enmity towards others, including myself. :p

Iamruthless
11-19-2013, 02:07 AM
atleast we farmers make our money faster then merchers lol because i saw no merchers at that time they wanted some of our ringsxd i personally got 13 rings LOL but it is unfair zeus u looted 10 while others none but it was sts mistake has happen many times and will in the future economy is messed up now for it xd

Bonthan
11-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Halloween, story tokens, and crafting are all good updates and I thank Spacetime for the opportunity to play. However, having to check chat box every 5 mins and be on the moment the patch comes through in order to protect my investments or exploit any mistakes is not what I like to have in mind when I log in. What if I had speculated correctly on an item only to log into game and have it ruined by a mistake, glitch, or oversight. Wasting my real world salary, potentially millions of gold, and hours of my time. I understand and feel the frustration. Yes, I bought Grimm prior to egg, but took it as it was and didn't sweat it. I have other things going on as well and massive drops on all items regardless of the rings is a little close to my wallet.

I said this in another thread and I'll say it here again. I thought it was spot on that Spacetime listens to us. I then realized that they are listening to people that sometimes have absolutely no idea what they are asking for or any realistic knowledge about how it will affect the game. If there are mistakes from updates being rushed because people get antsy then maybe everyone should show a little self restraint, stop, and think things through.

Zeus
11-19-2013, 02:25 AM
So, I take it that you think all my posts on this subject are complaints? You should've swapped that word with a more appropriate/fitting word, for it all it does is generate/imply enmity towards others, including myself. :p

I didn't specify anyone in the thread in particular. There was more than just one person complaining in it.

To anyone who wants a chance to go get some nice lewtz, go get it! There are still plenty of other things dropping right now. The only thing they did was fix the archon rings because that and locked crates have the most potential to be heavily abused. (With archon rings being the most expensive lootable item in the game and locked crates being the easiest to farm item while still maintaining decent value)

I know people who are farming for other things and getting what they want due to the rates. Those that are complaining... we've all missed opportunities. I've missed many. There will always be more, so just wait for them!

As I said in a previous post, rushed updates are a double edged sword. If players are going to push developers on releasing crafting, then there will be unintended glitches.

falmear
11-19-2013, 03:03 AM
I would look at eggs which drop from mobs. Either farm or merch these items then hold until after they reduce the drop rates again. Then prices will eventually rise.

KingMartin
11-19-2013, 03:43 AM
Well, seeing this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124684-Selling-10-archon-rings!

it seems that the multiplied supply did not affect the price of the rings at all. Interesting, unless... unless it's another Apollo's Wall Street trick? ;)

Yesterday night I saw potency Archons for 2M in the CS and couple of hours later the price is back where it used to be, amazing :)

In any case, good that STS removed the rings from the loot table temporarily because they are expected to be somewhat rare. I am being optimistic, remember what happened with Quills after Shuyal exp - it took only about six weeks to make the prices recover (and the duration of the glitch was similar to this one). I think Archons will recover much quicker, although I assume there are at least 2000 fresh rings in the market. But probably more.

Joncheese
11-19-2013, 03:52 AM
This is really no different than the Pirate Rings, except the pirate rings were nerfed. I lost some good money on those rings, about 4-5 million actually.

The Archon ring issue may seem like a problem but i dont think it will be. STS addressed the problem fairly quickly and minimized it. By removing them from the loot table there is little chance of the Archon market crashing, though it does mean that those that a small group of players will profit out of this. Give it a few weeks and those that are in the system will be sold etc and the drops will resume. It's just a minor blip.

Sure some have managed to cash in, but its a minority. Parth (zeus) was in my party and he's correct in what he says that without elixirs on you still had to be pretty lucky to get one. It wasn't exactly 'raining pinks' unless you spent plat.

So to those that are upset i say this...... Yes you're annoyed about not being able to farm them like the rest of us, but did you lose any money? No. This is not the pirate rings all over again. Count yourself lucky you haven't spent any gold on them and lost millions like i did. It's just one of those things.

KingMartin
11-19-2013, 04:01 AM

I was one of the lucky guys who successfully camped at Overgrowth for almost two hours doped with all thinkable luck boosts. However, I agree with you that such things should not happen because it distorts the economy for a long time. On the other hand, it's again a proof that the market manipulation and hoarding strategy (which I personally call greediness and you can rant on me as much as you want) is unpredictable. I can imagine other "glitches" that will bring prices of other exclusive items down. Waiting patiently. :)

That being said, I am not feeling rich because I looted dozen of Archons. I rather feel happy because I can share some of them with my closest people. And that is also why I think the process is irreversible. If I gift a ring, would it be removed from the toon I gifted it too? If I sold it and my buyer re-sold, would the ring be removed from the third-party? And what if I switch the same ring with somebody that looted it before the glitch? Which ring is dirty then?

Well, I put lots of efforts into farming Archon of Potency and now my dream has been fulfilled. So, next I am waiting for arcane egg drop glitch, I am sure it will come :)

Fauksuras
11-19-2013, 05:20 AM
Got on at the right time and the rich got richer while the rest have their stable source of income (in crates) drop more and more as the minutes go by.

Oh I know I'll farm 20x10^6 esteban eggs pretty much the same thing.

If you can't detect the sarcasm, it's cool you took advantage of the little oops on STS' part, more power to you, but please don't be patronizing/condescending by even suggesting the commoners can "still farm", some got lucky and a bunch of people got unlucky, just something both sides have to accept.

drgrimmy
11-19-2013, 12:46 PM
You could've only benefited from this...how are you paying for their mistakes? Although, I must admit, it was a pretty big mistake.

This is really no different than the Pirate Rings, except the pirate rings were nerfed. I lost some good money on those rings, about 4-5 million actually.

The Archon ring issue may seem like a problem but i dont think it will be. STS addressed the problem fairly quickly and minimized it. By removing them from the loot table there is little chance of the Archon market crashing, though it does mean that those that a small group of players will profit out of this. Give it a few weeks and those that are in the system will be sold etc and the drops will resume. It's just a minor blip.

Sure some have managed to cash in, but its a minority. Parth (zeus) was in my party and he's correct in what he says that without elixirs on you still had to be pretty lucky to get one. It wasn't exactly 'raining pinks' unless you spent plat.

So to those that are upset i say this...... Yes you're annoyed about not being able to farm them like the rest of us, but did you lose any money? No. This is not the pirate rings all over again. Count yourself lucky you haven't spent any gold on them and lost millions like i did. It's just one of those things.

It's just a bummer. I got an archon ring of assault a month ago or so. I knew that it would not hold its value forever, and would probably lose a lot of value with crafting as it only has two upgrade slots vs three for the mythic which pretty much eliminates the minor increase in damage that it provides. Nevertheless, for those of us who are not as fortunate as some of you richer guys, the prospect of instantly losing 2m gold is pretty upsetting. I know the value of these rings in the cs has not crashed, but at the same time I am sure that you guys who looted a lot of them have not started to sell them, and the prices in the cs are somewhat artifactually being kept high despite a massive increase in inventory. I am sure if one or two people on the forums admits to looting 10 or more rings, there are a ton more people who also looted this many or more.

Wutzgood
11-19-2013, 02:30 PM
I didn't manage to log on while the drop rate was high but I was looking into an archon ring for vanity purposes that I picked up for 200k less than I was expecting to pay (from Zeus actually lol). Made me happy about the glitch and the fact I didn't save up and buy it 2 days earlier like I planned.

Its no different than when I logged on to elite bael being in every stage for an hour. Its just about timing and some people get to profit or lose gold from it.

Bonthan
11-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Seems like most everyone here is in agreement, it is what it is. However, it was a break down in the system. What if next time that breakdown includes crates dumping out mythics and arcanes at an absurd rate? Will I feel cheated out of lots of dollars I have invested into this game? Maybe, I guess it would depend on the final outcome. People can't manage people, systems manage people. I just hope that there is more testing in the future.

Sorcerie
11-19-2013, 02:53 PM
I managed to get one archon of fitness, but it's more than I could have ever hoped for considering it was for my class. It could have been a rouge or warrior ring, I really lucked out.

Rare
11-19-2013, 03:07 PM

Well, while I agree, there's still not an excuse for things like this to occur. Fair or not is of no consequence. Unfortunately, its a common theme with these games, and I assume will remain so in the future.

falmear
11-19-2013, 03:30 PM
I am sure if one or two people on the forums admits to looting 10 or more rings, there are a ton more people who also looted this many or more.

Almost everyone in my friends list was in elite forest shades. And I would have multiple people PM'ing me asking if they could join. And I looted 2 archon rings on lep alone. One ring was solo because I did a test run through elite shadow plains right after the update when no one was on. After that I got a party together once more people started to get on to the new server. So I am pretty sure there is a lot out there.

Pandamoni
11-19-2013, 03:52 PM
While we can argue all day whether or not it is fair, it is deflating, to say the least, if you happened to be working and couldn't log in to farm rings. To then see people bragging about what they got further deflates. Rather than lecturing why this was a good thing, maybe we could all try to not be myopic and realize that this type of mistake affects the average player in ways you may not have considered if you mainly socialize with capped players who run elites all day. Let's keep in mind that crates are dropping so insanely that people who farm those as their main source of income have seen them drop from 11k to 7k in a matter of hours and that hasn't even been fixed yet!

I'm all for defending stg when warranted but in this instance it isn't warranted and I really think those who benefited (I was able to get on, this isn't a case of sour grapes, for the record) should show some restraint in announcing how much more they got than the poor guys who weren't able to farm their butts off.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more testing before patches are released. This time it lead to demoralization but next time it could lead to real money lost if, as bonthan noted, the system starts spitting out mythics, for instance.

Wutzgood
11-19-2013, 04:03 PM
The crate prices are fine really. Its my main source of income and even though price went from 11-7k they are dropping 2-3 times as much so I've actually been making more with the price low and drop rate high than normal. Gotta look at the overall picture and not just the price drop.

Fauksuras
11-19-2013, 04:28 PM
While we can argue all day whether or not it is fair, it is deflating, to say the least, if you happened to be working and couldn't log in to farm rings. To then see people bragging about what they got further deflates. Rather than lecturing why this was a good thing, maybe we could all try to not be myopic and realize that this type of mistake affects the average player in ways you may not have considered if you mainly socialize with capped players who run elites all day. Let's keep in mind that crates are dropping so insanely that people who farm those as their main source of income have seen them drop from 11k to 7k in a matter of hours and that hasn't even been fixed yet!

I'm all for defending stg when warranted but in this instance it isn't warranted and I really think those who benefited (I was able to get on, this isn't a case of sour grapes, for the record) should show some restraint in announcing how much more they got than the poor guys who weren't able to farm their butts off.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more testing before patches are released. This time it lead to demoralization but next time it could lead to real money lost if, as bonthan noted, the system starts spitting out mythics, for instance.

Extremely well said

Maalice
11-19-2013, 05:16 PM
So archon rings dropping like crazy would b considered a bug correct? So all these people are exploiting a bug... tos... ban them all.

LionHeart
11-19-2013, 10:12 PM
So archon rings dropping like crazy would b considered a bug correct? So all these people are exploiting a bug... tos... ban them all.

It could be and wouldn't be the first time some have been known to exploit "bugs" for research purposes. I have never understood the purpose for people to advertise their accomplishments so much in this community as some do on a consistent basis. As a new player with less than 100k and playing with 25/30 pinks (I'm 35), I am proud to say greed and wealth will never control my gameplay.

Morholt
11-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Looks like sts missed my post that we'd all rather them take an extra month of developing the update, rather than rushing it out the door... :(

Zeus
11-20-2013, 12:40 AM

The number of Essences isn't so much the bug, however in order to make the Essences drop in the quantity we wanted to see it ended up ballooning out some of the other loot tables and producing excessive overall drops. We are working on a fix for this that should bring the normal loot drops back in line without disrupting the Essence amount too much.

It wasn't a bug, just some unforeseen side effects of increasing number of essences. The rate was, in theory, still pretty low. However, ONLY if one used luck elixirs, they would've seen that the chances for pinks went way up in reference to the archons. So in actuality, what is the fault...? Elixirs or numerous trash drops?

Honestly, you can give the people who farmed them a lecture. However, some of the people posting in this thread are the same people that took advantage of the Bael II glitch and other glitches in the past (I'm not referring to you.).

Did I loot many rings? Sure. However, I was also able to help players with that new found loot as well as get myself some gear that I needed. So, it's a win-win to me.

I know personally that our party, who looted 73 rings in total over the course of 2 hours gave A LOT of them away to people who needed them. Please, don't make us out to be some greedy people. Right now, there's just a lot of sore people on this topic as it was a chance to make a lot of money really quickly provided you had platinum (I ran out about 1 hour in and with only a lep, I was only able to loot one of the cheap archons in an hour of farming blue mages).

Maalice
11-20-2013, 01:01 AM

I would like to state that this comment was intended to be taken as a joke. By no means do I blame stg for this mistake...because mistakes do happen. To those that did benifit from this I'm in a way happy for you, sometimes being in the right place in the right is very profitable. I do understand the anger or sadness from the people that were not able to take full advantage of this, but they do now have the opportunity to buy one of these great rings at lower than normal prices. I know I bought a blue ring to go with my blue mage founder set that I think looks amazing. I got this ring at a discount of 300k off normal price and I'm happy I was able too.

The people that r posting that they have looted many rings or that these rate rings r dropping like flies r not trying to brag about the potential millions they will b making, but r trying to inform stg that there is an issue that needs to be fixed. An issue that has the chance to greatly affect the economy for months to come. I applaud those people who had the integrity to make this issue known and not farm rings until thier inventory was overflowing.

I'd like to thank zeus for bringing to my attention that my comment could and probably was taken other than the way that I intended.

Alfai
11-20-2013, 04:22 AM
Despite the numerous flaws (repetitive even) on unforseen glitches like these i thank sts for making this piece enjoyable still,not enough to put me off to quit at oeast.im talking from the perspective of a player who has stopped opening crates for some time.i agree that you cant pleasr everyone,theres always opportunist, exploiters or those who play by the book.i have faith improvements are coming along as the game progress as weve seen more complaints risen since sts took steps to improvement.

Just like the passive dmg issue.perhaos what we all need is an official simple statement of reassurance that the issue is not ignored.we cant deny some issues in particular has massive impact on players thus tho its regretfully it has bypass the security measures again but does not mean sts is doing a bad job or what.

Good job with the crafting so far.kudos to the team.

Alfai
11-20-2013, 04:31 AM
Should give credit to sts for releasing crafting during weekdays when this issue happened.they able to rectify this quite fast compared to previous bugged release in the weekend.

Rare
11-20-2013, 07:18 AM
Should give credit to sts for releasing crafting during weekdays when this issue happened.they able to rectify this quite fast compared to previous bugged release in the weekend.

True dat

Hinataa
11-20-2013, 08:20 AM
things u dont klnow for sure dont post, rings were not that easy to farm, i farmed 2hrs during that time n got 0 archons. Ppl who farmed n got drops were so nice to share with me. Thing is if u check market the price didnt change a lot, n stg was quick with fix. Do not complain bout how thats ufair cause u would do same thing, ppl actualy spend time in farming them, they didnt fall from sky, they just had biger chance. N btw i think some of ppl who farmed got drops for everything they farmed in past, some of those peopla farm archons a lot everyday without drops so they kind of makeit up. please dont talk someone is greedy or smth when u dont know that person, and bring daggers up? does that have anything to do with bug? ure just finding some things to blame someone more, and the fact u say smth thats not true. Check ur facts before commenting anything. TY

LionHeart
11-20-2013, 09:01 AM
There are many angry people in this thread because they've missed out on opportunity. As it appears, you are one of them. I sincerely hope you have better luck in the future. :)

Is this how a "Community Leader" addresses the community?

A lot of bragging (you may call it pointing out the facts, most call it bragging) going on in this thread about what they have could have. Not sure what the purpose is other than bringing unnecessary attention to themselves.

Zeus
11-20-2013, 10:25 AM

A lot of bragging (you may call it pointing out the facts, most call it bragging) going on in this thread about what they have could have. Not sure what the purpose is other than bringing unnecessary attention to themselves.

The thread asked who get an archon ring. Anything else on this thread is pretty much considered off-topic. Perhaps you're the one going about this thread all wrong?

Those that were online & were asking how to farm the archons (because keep in mind, there's a specific way to farm them that is NOT a glitch, but a strategy) I told how.

The purpose of this thread was pretty clearly stated in the title. I'm not sure why you want to turn it into something that it isn't.

While we are on this topic though, answer this for me: Is it greed to be farming these rings while still helping others on how to get them and helping as many as I can without pulling myself down as well? I seriously doubt so. I'm not Mother Theresa. I certainly am not going to go broke helping each and every player that whines and cries about these rings. Are you? Have you helped any of them? If you haven't, then please do not comment. Otherwise, you are just being a very bitter critic.

So, I have to request that you don't hold anyone to an impossible standard. I'm just like any other player; I play this game for fun. Some of these titles are for certain things. The one I am wearing right now was for a PvP tournament that just took place that I hosted for the benefit of the community. Does it mean anything? No, but I wore it during the tournament for vanity purposes. As of right now, the tournament ended yesterday.

As for any other titles, they are purely "thank-you's" for community effort handed out by STG from a long time ago. They are programs that haven't been active in years.

You're new here so I get that you may be a little confused about that. Honestly though, I really don't appreciate you pointing fingers without warrant. If I'm not mistaken, it is against the ToS, correct?

Emmacheese
11-20-2013, 10:40 AM
The trouble with this game is nobody can be happy for anyone, so many jelly people, i hope you guys that looted them make some decent money, and hey I'm gonna say it ... Well done for getting some! you still spent your time and irl money on elixirs farming these, they didn't just magically appear, just ignore the haters and enjoy your rings!

Btw I got 18 *happy dance* and I shared them all out with friends and made sure people without the potency ones got 1 for there toons! And I have also purchased one a month or so ago for a high price but meh I don't care that's the game baby!

Zeus
11-20-2013, 10:44 AM
The trouble with this game is nobody can be happy for anyone, so many jelly people, i hope you guys that looted them make some decent money, and hey I'm gonna say it ... Well done for getting some! you still spent your time and irl money on elixirs farming these, they didn't just magically appear, just ignore the haters and enjoy your rings!

Btw I got 18 *happy dance* and I shared them all out with friends and made sure people without the potency ones got 1 for there toons!

That & people hold others to an impossible standard while I don't actually see them doing anything themselves, lol!

Perhaps they'd enjoy some more whine with their cheese. I'm honestly tired of these petty criticisms. I did my part and contributed back. To those that are complaining, where is your role other than complaining?

Emmacheese
11-20-2013, 10:44 AM

Btw I'm not bragging I'm just sharing the love :-)

Emmacheese
11-20-2013, 10:50 AM
That & people hold others to an impossible standard while I don't actually see them doing anything themselves, lol!

Perhaps they'd enjoy some more whine with their cheese. I'm honestly tired of these petty criticisms. I did my part and contributed back. To those that are complaining, where is your role other than complaining?

So very true mate! I think we need a whaaaambulance here :-) people certainly need to get there facts straight hey!

LionHeart
11-20-2013, 10:51 AM
The thread asked who get an archon ring. Anything else on this thread is pretty much considered off-topic. Perhaps you're the one going about this thread all wrong?

Those that were online & were asking how to farm the archons (because keep in mind, there's a specific way to farm them that is NOT a glitch, but a strategy) I told how.

The purpose of this thread was pretty clearly stated in the title. I'm not sure why you want to turn it into something that it isn't.

While we are on this topic though, answer this for me: Is it greed to be farming these rings while still helping others on how to get them and helping as many as I can without pulling myself down as well? I seriously doubt so. I'm not Mother Theresa. I certainly am not going to go broke helping each and every player that whines and cries about these rings. Are you? Have you helped any of them? If you haven't, then please do not comment. Otherwise, you are just being a very bitter critic.

So, I have to request that you don't hold anyone to an impossible standard. I'm just like any other player; I play this game for fun. Some of these titles are for certain things. The one I am wearing right now was for a PvP tournament that just took place that I hosted for the benefit of the community. Does it mean anything? No, but I wore it during the tournament for vanity purposes. As of right now, the tournament ended yesterday.

As for any other titles, they are purely "thank-you's" for community effort handed out by STG from a long time ago. They are programs that haven't been active in years.

You're new here so I get that you may be a little confused about that. Honestly though, I really don't appreciate you pointing fingers without warrant. If I'm not mistaken, it is against the ToS, correct?

I am not new Rangepwnsmelee/Apollo/Zeus/TheGodlyness/Parth. I have chosen to be silent for reasons which are my own until now. The "thank-you's" you refer to actually did serve a purpose and, IMO, as with many others, that standard shoukd be upheld.

You mention how much I help people, I help as I can. I have explained in another thread the fact I am an endgame player with a max of 100k and use pinks/purples for gear. My best drop in this game is a Loki egg I recieved this time last year. So, I am not in the position to provide. I don't agree with begging either, however, when you constantly announce how much gold you have and how many excellent drops you get, you bring it on yourself. Walk down a street with $100 bills and beggars will approach you.

As for the quote which started this, if you read what you stated, you were rude by calling people "jealous." Period. No discussion. In no way did I break ToS, you and I both know that. Please, continue to treat me like a "new" forumer. You don't know everything.

LionHeart
11-20-2013, 10:54 AM

My apologies for the double post, but aren't you being hipocritcal? You are "tired of petty criticism" then turn and criticize others. You also need to re-read all of the posts and you will see that no one is complaining.

keikali
11-20-2013, 10:57 AM
Just wanted to say that every post in this thread that doesn't simply have a "Yes I looted one" or "No, I didn't because I missed it or was busy" is not warranted in this thread and is considered a troll post and off topic.

Take it to PM's and monkey it out there.

And no I didn't loot one because I was too busy at work earning real money. That and my company wifi lags, #&*($*(&#$&*(#&*($&*(#$&*.

Rare
11-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to say that every post in this thread that doesn't simply have a "Yes I looted one" or "No, I didn't because I missed it or was busy" is not warranted in this thread and is considered a troll post and off topic.

Take it to PM's and monkey it out there.

And no I didn't loot one because I was too busy at work earning real money. That and my company wifi lags, #&*($*(&#$&*(#&*($&*(#$&*.

You know kei, what they say about you isn't true. Well said.

Edit: kidding of course :p

Zeus
11-20-2013, 11:08 AM
I am not new Rangepwnsmelee/Apollo/Zeus/TheGodlyness/Parth. I have chosen to be silent for reasons which are my own until now. The "thank-you's" you refer to actually did serve a purpose and, IMO, as with many others, that standard shoukd be upheld.

You mention how much I help people, I help as I can. I have explained in another thread the fact I am an endgame player with a max of 100k and use pinks/purples for gear. My best drop in this game is a Loki egg I recieved this time last year. So, I am not in the position to provide. I don't agree with begging either, however, when you constantly announce how much gold you have and how many excellent drops you get, you bring it on yourself. Walk down a street with $100 bills and beggars will approach you
You say you help as I can. Well, so do I. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but gear in this game is very expensive. For me to fully gear out a character, it will cost me an upwards of 70m. Do you have gold like that on hand to spare? Have I reached my goal? Definitely not. However, after a certain amount of profit, I do contribute back to other players so I am far from greedy in that regard. Wether you think I am, well, that's entirely your opinion.

As for the quote which started this, if you read what you stated, you were rude by calling people "jealous." Period. No discussion. In no way did I break ToS, you and I both know that. Please, continue to treat me like a "new" forumer. You don't know everything.
Read your posts; the only one being even remotely rude is yourself. I did not make anything personal with anyone.

Hey, LionHeart, if you're not new then you should know the title was given as a thank-you. It doesn't matter if it's your opinion as the developer's opinion is the only one that matters.

As for everything else, I answered in bold. If you have any further issues, you can PM me because right now your posts are flat out rude, condescending & instigating. I should know, I posted like that at one point as well. We all due when we're angry or ticked off, it's human nature. :)

My apologies for the double post, but aren't you being hipocritcal? You are "tired of petty criticism" then turn and criticize others. You also need to re-read all of the posts and you will see that no one is complaining.
There actually are people complaining. It was pretty darn evident in the first page of the thread.

KahunaJake
11-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Time to close this thread up before more flaming occurs. Thread closed.