PDA

View Full Version : UI bug when liquidating items

falmear
11-18-2013, 06:56 PM
When you sell an item it doesn't change the stats on the next item after you sell one. It shows you the stats of the item you have equipped. So go to your inventory, sell an item then check the stats. The next item which gets automatically selected shows the stats of your equipped item. See the attached screen shot.

Stone Loop of Savvy isn't a level 36 ring, its a level 11 ring.

Samhayne
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue. It's noted but looks to be something that will require a new client to address (and therefore be a bit before it is addressed on the live play environment). In the meantime, you can simply re-select the item in your list to cause it to display the correct stats.

Urm
11-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Yes I had this issue as well...

ladymage
11-20-2013, 12:54 PM
yes, it's annoying. I worked around the problem by inspect all items before I sell any of it.

Serancha
11-21-2013, 02:27 AM
It's not just when selling, you just have to enter the inventory and it often glitches like this. It means you need to spend half your time double examining everything. Another screenie since I already made it up to post ;)

We all know shards don't come in level 30 with mythic stats...but it is still a bit of a shocker every time I have what I know is a level 15 amulet and it shows up like this. Glitch on the left, real on the right....or is it......??? Hard to know sometimes.

47025 47026