PDA

View Full Version : Why The Hate?

dudetus
11-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Hello fellow PL Players.

Im writing this thread with misty eyes... I just realized that there are large groups of players WHO ENJOY KILLING OTHER PLAYERS. I do not know how this DISGUSTING trend began but I for one am just stunned by how large this phenomeneonemeon is. And on top of that, STG has DEDICATED an ENTIRE forum section for this endless butchery! I began to do a little research how these barbarians get into contact with eachothers. I got an insider tip (which wasn't easy or cheap to get) that in the "join a game" section there is a hidden button which u need to press called "PvP" and then u can join the gladiator arenas. I also heard that u can actually create ur own slaughtering games.

I began to dig deeper and I actually went in to one of these 'PvP' games. I was able to contact one of those vile beasts and have a conversation (his identity shall remain anonymous). I realized that there isn't any sort of incentive for this senseless slaughter. No gold, no platinum, no items, simply nothing. So the only reason for these 'gladiators' to kill eachothers is some twisted sense of glory and the pure enjoyment of taking another human beings life. That's just simply psychopathic and I was disgusted. I left the arena as quickly as possible before anyone tried to take my life.

After I had the information I needed from the gladiator maniacs I knew my next task would be to confront the ones who have made this senseless slaughter possible and even promote it. But considering the fact that last time a Mod/Dev has answered to my inquiries was back in 2012 I think (for some odd reason), I didn't have the courage to confront them. I am only left with my own speculations about the subject but I do think they wouldn't have given me any solid information anyways. It all comes down IMO to offer players adrenaline and excitement to actually KILL someone.

As a conclusion, it's hard to determine whos fault this is. STG for offering us this chance, or PvPers for taking the chance. But if we want to get rid of this problem we have to start from here, we players must be the ones who start the change. I cannot go to a war against a huge corporation such as STG. We need to change ourselves to change the game. If u are one of those maniacs who enjoy killing others, take a step back and think why u want to kill someone. Open up a discussion with ur opponent why u are doing this and I'm certain both of u will notice how senseless it is to slaughter people for no reason.

Remember, be the change.

This was dudetus, reporting from my comfy, comfy bed.

DocDoBig
11-18-2013, 08:28 PM
I buy your comfy bed. :)

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 08:51 PM
LOL.
see, the community was NEVER mature!!! What kind of community is mature when they enjoy killing and taking souls???

All for one, and one for all.

dudetus
11-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I buy your comfy bed. :)

Not for sale, came with the apartment.

LOL.
see, the community was NEVER mature!!! What kind of community is mature when they enjoy killing and taking souls???

All for one, and one for all.

This subject rly bothers me. Who was the one all like "hey maybe we just let them kill eachothers". Who could be so twisted?

Nihiliste
11-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Did someone call me?

TEOKILLO
11-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Cry pls

Promagin
11-18-2013, 09:12 PM
My life has been changed.

Peanutbritle
11-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Bro. They are beasts. One looked and acted like a bear even xD. LOL

XghostzX
11-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Wuddup with all the random threads dawg

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Wuddup with all the random threads dawg
Ghost whyu alway try to take my life in pvp doe...... jk ;)

Wait I've seen u take countless of others lives D:

IGN Storm
11-18-2013, 10:37 PM
All of this was a result of PVE. They felt that the “enemies” they slain aren’t challenging enough so they decided to fight better opponents.

I mean why do we even kill zombies? They are just people infected with a disease. We don't kill the people with HIV, do we?

And why do we still kill witches? I mean that’s like soooooo uncivilized. Doing so makes us no better than the people who used to burn/hang/drown them.

Don’t even get me started on knights, why do we kill the noble men in shining armor who did nothing but defend their land? If we don’t join their game, they would surely leave us alone. I, for one, did not see them storm Balefort and kill innocent civilians.

Moving on to skeletons. What makes up 20% of your body? Yeah that’s right, bones. After all our flesh and organs decayed, our bones remains as a sign that we once had existed in this world. And by destroying bones, we are essentially killing ourselves. So killing skeletons=killing us

Yetis AKA Big Foot or Sasquatch. Wonder why no one has ever captured a real one? Maybe it’s CUZ YOU PPL ARE KILLING THEM?!? Don’t blame them for their hostility, they are just defending what’s left of their kind.

Killing crocodiles for their skin is terrible enough, but killing them for practice or to gain experience? Now that’s animal abuse.

I find the idea of killing Djinns racist. Most Djinns are just harmless nomads and many nomads are Arabic. I’ll let you figure out what I’m trying to say.

What’s next, mummies? As many of you know, mummies are dead people, 99% are Egyptian. So when we are killing mummies we are actually...

If you think killing aliens is Plan A, you watched too much movies. If we are visited by extraterrestrials, I highly doubt that we have enough technology to beat them. Chances are they are only here to peacefully observe us. And by showing aggression towards them is the same thing as declaring war on our superiors. Even worse, by massacring large numbers of individuals we can’t understand, are we any better than Hitler himself?

When the streets are packed with people leering at them, guess where hobos go to get a lil privacy? The sewers where no one can disturb them even though it meant dealing with that awful smell. Yet we would go out of our way and into the smelly dump just so we could pick on them for being poor and defenseless.

I know clowns are scary but killing circus performers is just a lil bit too much. Period

And why do we even bother these pitiable creatures? BECAUSE IT’S FUN. AND WE WANT TO TAKE THEIR STUFF. What really bugs me is that these "npcs" respawn over n over again. Why? So we can kill them AGAIN. So it's basically torture which is against the 8th amendment. This is what we’ve become. But it's not too late for we can all delete our alts who had ever slain one of these creatures and start over.

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 11:54 PM
All of this was a result of PVE. They felt that the “enemies” they slain aren’t challenging enough so they decided to fight better opponents.

I mean why do we even kill zombies? They are just people infected with a disease. We don't kill the people with HIV, do we?

And why do we still kill witches? I mean that’s like soooooo uncivilized. Doing so makes us no better than the people who used to burn/hang/drown them.

Don’t even get me started on knights, why do we kill the noble men in shining armor who did nothing but defend their land? If we don’t join their game, they would surely leave us alone. I, for one, did not see them storm Balefort and kill innocent civilians.

Moving on to skeletons. What makes up 20% of your body? Yeah that’s right, bones. After all our flesh and organs decayed, our bones remains as a sign that we once had existed in this world. And by destroying bones, we are essentially killing ourselves. So killing skeletons=killing us

Yetis AKA Big Foot or Sasquatch. Wonder why no one has ever captured a real one? Maybe it’s CUZ YOU PPL ARE KILLING THEM?!? Don’t blame them for their hostility, they are just defending what’s left of their kind.

Killing crocodiles for their skin is terrible enough, but killing them for practice or to gain experience? Now that’s animal abuse.

I find the idea of killing Djinns racist. Most Djinns are just harmless nomads and many nomads are Arabic. I’ll let you figure out what I’m trying to say.

What’s next, mummies? As many of you know, mummies are dead people, 99% are Egyptian. So when we are killing mummies we are actually...

If you think killing aliens is Plan A, you watched too much movies. If we are visited by extraterrestrials, I highly doubt that we have enough technology to beat them. Chances are they are only here to peacefully observe us. And by showing aggression towards them is the same thing as declaring war on our superiors. Even worse, by massacring large numbers of individuals we can’t understand, are we any better than Hitler himself?

When the streets are packed with people leering at them, guess where hobos go to get a lil privacy? The sewers where no one can disturb them even though it meant dealing with that awful smell. Yet we would go out of our way and into the smelly dump just so we could pick on them for being poor and defenseless.

I know clowns are scary but killing circus performers is just a lil bit too much. Period

And why do we even bother these pitiable creatures? BECAUSE IT’S FUN. AND WE WANT TO TAKE THEIR STUFF. What really bugs me is that these "npcs" respawn over n over again. Why? So we can kill them AGAIN. So it's basically torture which is against the 8th amendment. This is what we’ve become. But it's not too late for we can all delete our alts who had ever slain one of these creatures and start over.
LOL thx for da laugh

Worship
11-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Lol I thought this was a serious issue at first..

Waug
11-19-2013, 02:34 AM
Lol I thought this was a serious issue at first..

wut? this is most serious issue discussed ever in pl forum.

only less concern issue is I have my collocations of 1trillion souls so I don't care if 70k souls have been taken by few group of criminals.

dudetus
11-19-2013, 07:44 AM

Indeed, well said and this arouse some thoughts...

Who are we to draw the line who we can kill and who must be left untouched? Why can't we just go and give those yetis and crocodiles a hug and discuss our problems through. Why must killing be the first option?

Multibird
11-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Food pls

gison
11-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Food pls

Lol u fanny

DocDoBig
11-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Besht thread to read before going sleep.

Einfach so

Cheenivie
11-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Oh pls isnt this wat u sent us on kik wile we waz planing our new game?

Stephencobear
11-19-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm not sure anyone understands the gravity of what's really being conveyed here, or what this implies.
I will be blunt:
Dudetus has achieved enlightenment. Like Gautama Buddha or Ghandi the futility of violence is abandoned.
I asked him "are you enlightened Ninja?"
He replied "no I am awake"
Then added " it's 3:30 am why did you call my house?"
I committed myself fully to his teachings with the intent to end this cycle of birth and death, to be a humble disciple,
Well, then the meds from the dentist wore off and I realized I am a 'Murican, so I grabbed one of the many guns I own and shot the face off the first woodland critter that had the misfortune to look my direction.
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/dcc626df.jpg
Gg

Cheenivie
11-19-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm not sure anyone understands the gravity of what's really being conveyed here, or what this implies.
I will be blunt:
Dudetus has achieved enlightenment. Like Gautama Buddha or Ghandi the futility of violence is abandoned.
I asked him "are you enlightened Ninja?"
He replied "no I am awake"
Then added " it's 3:30 am why did you call my house?"
I committed myself fully to his teachings with the intent to end this cycle of birth and death, to be a humble disciple,
Well, then the meds from the dentist wore off and I realized I am a 'Murican, so I grabbed one of the many guns I own and shot the face off the first woodland critter that had the misfortune to look my direction.
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/dcc626df.jpg
Gg

You sir, need to post more often.

Worship
11-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Plz.. No

billybob1
11-19-2013, 11:33 PM
Oh pls isnt this wat u sent us on kik wile we waz planing our new game?

Wot nu game? :/ kik me pls....

DocDoBig
11-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Wot nu game? :/ kik me pls....

Yes. :)

Sheugokin
11-20-2013, 07:00 PM
This subject rly bothers me. Who was the one all like "hey maybe we just let them kill eachothers". Who could be so twisted?

You. Lel . JK NINJA! I WUV U BRO. DON'T H8!

Stephencobear
11-20-2013, 07:03 PM

Thank you Nation! However I must consider how intimidating my truthiness can be to the newer members as illustrated by this shaky voice begging for mercy..

Plz.. No

lightzone
11-27-2013, 07:25 PM
LOL ^^

Roberto077
11-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Time to go Taoist

Rot
11-28-2013, 01:13 AM
one of the best threads, sticky it in every section stg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

floats
12-24-2013, 11:01 AM
Thank you Nation! However I must consider how intimidating my truthiness can be to the newer members as illustrated by this shaky voice begging for mercy..

I cant thank this post gawd xD

Doodlebeast
12-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Pls this is a very serious discussion. Don't go off topic pls.

Laar
12-24-2013, 11:54 AM
^ :)

DocDoBig
12-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Theres no Šopyright symbol in the op.

Ima copy paste the thread so hard now.

Conquered
05-02-2014, 09:49 PM
It made me cry.