PDA

View Full Version : Please Remove Reroll Possibility from Essences

Sokpuppet
11-18-2013, 09:33 PM
I looked and didn't find a thread about this so I decided to make my own. I really feel like when an essence drops, it should not allow for a reroll. Prices for locked crates have fallen a ton and legendary items are being devalued even more than they already were. Sure its fun to reroll and see a legendary item but the rate at which they are dropping now is insane. I think its terrible for the economy and surely I'm not the only one.

Desperoto
11-19-2013, 09:39 AM
No, reroll=reroll
StS doesn't have to make farming those things to easy. Also crates are worthy more as essences.

Sokpuppet
11-19-2013, 10:22 AM
According to the current economy, crates are more valuable than essences are, even with the recent drop in prices... Currently crates are worth about 7k. It takes 10 essences to make 1 gem. 1 gem is currently around 30k. So each essence is worth about 3k. Considerably less than the value of a crate, and with a lot more of a time investment waiting to make the gem. The new drops are destroying the ability of a casual player to farm and save up for upper level gear.