PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! My Armani belt and tee shirt was shipped to my house today!! :D

Xvanitykingx
11-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Read the "Reason for Edit"....!

Suentous PO
11-19-2013, 01:17 AM
*NO COMMENTS NECESSARY

Agreed

Bless
11-19-2013, 01:41 AM
Blog..

programmed
11-19-2013, 07:44 AM
Agreed

Then why'd you comment

angeldawn
11-19-2013, 09:04 AM
Another one of these threads lol

Suentous PO
11-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Then why'd you comment

Because purple.

dudetus
11-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Maybe I should of blogged... :/

Give me a break, it was 10 at night, I was half asleep :p

Lol, so much for no comments...

So u posted a thread because u were so excited and because u were almost half asleep.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124702-Why-The-Hate

I created that thread above from scratch at 3.30AM and English isn't my mother tongue. If u didn't want any replies, u should have created a blog instead of a thread.

Really... -.-

Whats so bad about me posting up my first experience with online shopping?

The order could have been a pair of regular boots, I would still have posted them up.

The problem isn't ur new experience of internet shopping, the problem is the Armani part. Maybe u do not intentionally do it, but for most of us this just seems an opportunity for u to brag how rich u r. Sure seems odd u didn't learn anything from ur houses behind characters fiasko.

This is the nicest way I can tell u what u did wrong.

Suentous PO
11-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Then there are weirdos like me who won't wear clothes with logos, because Id be embarrassed to be some rich dudes free walking billboard.

Xvanitykingx
11-19-2013, 03:21 PM
The problem isn't ur new experience of internet shopping, the problem is the Armani part. Maybe u do not intentionally do it, but for most of us this just seems an opportunity for u to brag how rich u r. Sure seems odd u didn't learn anything from ur houses behind characters fiasko.

Ok to tell you the truth, the house thread was kind of showey off to prove a point but not much intention in that. This time it was totally unintentionally. I just felt like I really had to tell someone this and what better way to do it then to post it on a public forums. And yes, I did learn from the house contest thread.

Btw, was it this hard for someone to finally give me a "Nice" explanation to what I did wrong? By this I mean, nicer then messaging me with rude messages like some people have done in the past!

And let me ask something:

Would it make any difference if I put up a pair of let's say... Timberland boots which in my opinion isn't as high end as what I posted?

How about a random cheap sweater?

What difference does it make, I could bet all the money in the world that if someone else posted something like this but posted a pic of some other less expensive item. They would still get the same lecture.

Just saying...

~xvanitykingx

ps. I promise to try not to intentionally or unintentionally post something like this again..... -.-

Suentous PO
11-19-2013, 04:21 PM
^not true, if this was not about a name brand that is supposed to be impressive i would not have posted. After that other thread you have established that you want to "show off" (your words not mine as I'm not impressed by wealth).
I comment not to lecture but because you seem honestly surprised at how people react.
Oh and although I'm not into wealth I will take you up on that bet of all the money in the world. =D

Xvanitykingx
11-19-2013, 05:48 PM
^not true, if this was not about a name brand that is supposed to be impressive i would not have posted. After that other thread you have established that you want to "show off" (your words not mine as I'm not impressed by wealth).
I comment not to lecture but because you seem honestly surprised at how people react.
Oh and although I'm not into wealth I will take you up on that bet of all the money in the world. =D

Haha, on that last comment :p

Anyway, just for the record, these 2 items were pretty cheap compared to other items I have bought, I'm guessing anyone with an average income could afford these two if you like buying high end ;)

Still, I shouldn't have bragged.

I respect you and Dudetus for being nice to me :)

Too bad I can't reward u irl :/

~xvanitykingx

ArtofWar
11-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Anyone got some popcorn? ;)

Noodleleg
11-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Nice :D! Now, we gotta see you in it ;)!

Kixxler
11-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Honestly just an attention seeker, posting a thread flaunting your Armani belt.

angeldawn
11-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Nice :D! Now, we gotta see you in it ;)!

Or will it end up being not true like his other posts ;p

Xvanitykingx
11-20-2013, 08:54 AM
Or will it end up being not true like his other posts ;p

Sure... Whatever.

Ill put a pic of me wearing it when I get home at around 4 or 5... It's not a lie, and it never was -.-

Zeus
11-20-2013, 11:15 AM
So u posted a thread because u were so excited and because u were almost half asleep.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124702-Why-The-Hate

I created that thread above from scratch at 3.30AM and English isn't my mother tongue. If u didn't want any replies, u should have created a blog instead of a thread.

There was a houses behind the characters thread? O_O I wanna see!

Secondly.. umm, nice clothes. :) I wear Armani occasionally too & prior to the contrary, if you buy them online they can be just as cheap as your typical A&E/Hollister clothing lines.

Xvanitykingx
11-20-2013, 11:37 AM
There was a houses behind the characters thread? O_O I wanna see!

Secondly.. umm, nice clothes. :) I wear Armani occasionally too & prior to the contrary, if you buy them online they can be just as cheap as your typical A&E/Hollister clothing lines.

I did not know that, Thanks for the tip. Now I'm definitely convinced that I should shop online more often :D

oh and it's not called Houses behind the characters, firstly because my name change request wasn't even looked at... Secondly, it was closed due to the same issue going on now.... And lastly, because I posted it on the contests page instead of off topic (long story)

Its called "Show off your house contest" it's not really worth looking at.

~xvanitykingx

Kixxler
11-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Here is me wearing it for those who so desperately asked.... Jk :p

It's a little chilly over here so I'm wearing sweatpants instead of the jeans I planned to use with the outfit :/

~xvanitykingx

If nobody else is gonna say it, i will...

NOBODY CARES

Stop posting threads flaunting your house, flaunting your clothes, and fishing for attention

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 08:12 AM
If nobody else is gonna say it, i will...

NOBODY CARES

Stop posting threads flaunting your house, flaunting your clothes, and fishing for attention

If people wouldn't tempt me, I wouldn't.

I already promised I wouldn't anymore. This was the last and only because of proof nothing else.

You won't see or hear anything about this topic from me again. That's that! NO MORE COMMENTS!

dudetus
11-21-2013, 09:42 AM
If people wouldn't tempt me, I wouldn't.

I already promised I wouldn't anymore. This was the last and only because of proof nothing else.

You won't see or hear anything about this topic from me again. That's that! NO MORE COMMENTS!

Eh, once more if u didn't want any comments in the first place, u should have made that blog instead of a thread.

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Eh, once more if u didn't want any comments in the first place, u should have made that blog instead of a thread.

Yea... I know, but it doesn't matter now because... (Read my first post)

dudetus
11-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Yea... I know, but it doesn't matter now because... (Read my first post)

But still... We can post to open threads anytime we want.

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 11:20 AM
I have deleted all my pics and most of my posts. I promise not to bring this subject up anymore.

And please, don't doubt someone because it may seem too good to be true...

~xvanitykingx

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 11:25 AM
But still... We can post to open threads anytime we want.

Yea, I know that. I'll just have to be more careful with what I write I guess and not post anymore of these "to good to be true" threads because it seems no one can make others believe them no matter what they say.

razerfingers
11-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Lemme make a thread saying my girlfriend is getting a camero for graduation ;) on a serious note this satement is true and she isn't rich. I heard this info like last week when i skyped her hahaha and ayee nice score, i don't wear armani more like DC, adidas, nike, skate brands etc.. :P

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

LionHeart
11-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Yea, I know that. I'll just have to be more careful with what I write I guess and not post anymore of these "to good to be true" threads because it seems no one can make others believe them no matter what they say.

Honestly, who cares what others think of you? I drive a piece-of-crap Mitsubishi Montero Sport (99) with over 230k miles with paint falling off and rust spots, whistles at times, and no A/C. Why? Because it is paid for and I don't want another bill. Do I care what people think about what I drive? No. Thing is, if you wouldn't talk in-game or on forums so much about your "belongings", there wouldn't be the issue of trying to prove yourself.

More important things in life than the topic of this discussion.

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Honestly, who cares what others think of you? I drive a piece-of-crap Mitsubishi Montero Sport (99) with over 230k miles with paint falling off and rust spots, whistles at times, and no A/C. Why? Because it is paid for and I don't want another bill. Do I care what people think about what I drive? No. Thing is, if you wouldn't talk in-game or on forums so much about your "belongings", there wouldn't be the issue of trying to prove yourself.

More important things in life than the topic of this discussion.

*sigh*

I get the point... I understand, and I have understood since the first time this happened on the Cars Behind Chatacters thread!! I don't care anymore if people believe me or not, I know what I got and I don't have to prove it to anyone!

Ty though, for making this clear... Again... Not that you have made it clear to me before, I mean other people too not just u :p

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 01:21 PM
Lemme make a thread saying my girlfriend is getting a camero for graduation ;) on a serious note this satement is true and she isn't rich. I heard this info like last week when i skyped her hahaha and ayee nice score, i don't wear armani more like DC, adidas, nike, skate brands etc.. :P

Cool.

My cousin had a "pimped out" camaro. It was pink!! (She's a girl) looked pretty cool though :)

Anyway, when will we play some survival on gta 5 again? This time, no bounties! :p

razerfingers
11-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Cool.

My cousin had a "pimped out" camaro. It was pink!! (She's a girl) looked pretty cool though :)

Anyway, when will we play some survival on gta 5 again? This time, no bounties! :p

Maybe next week dude. Been moving to new house.

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Maybe next week dude. Been moving to new house.

Ah, ok then.

razerfingers
11-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Ah, ok then.

Not sure how my stats gonna be by then. Heard they depriciate over time lol.

lEVEL TwO
11-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Armani isnt even that baller. Rock what you wanna rock dude. Floss how you want to. Shoot i equip reeboks maybe some supras, id even put on some moon boots if i had the chance. Ive never really.bought anything online except platinum and plane tickets. But thanks to your thread im going to browse ebay and see what stuff i can snag. Thanks poster.

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Armani isnt even that baller. Rock what you wanna rock dude. Floss how you want to. Shoot i equip reeboks maybe some supras, id even put on some moon boots if i had the chance. Ive never really.bought anything online except platinum and plane tickets. But thanks to your thread im going to browse ebay and see what stuff i can snag. Thanks poster.

Haha, have a good time shopping online ;)

~xvanitykingx

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Not sure how my stats gonna be by then. Heard they depriciate over time lol.

Do they really? I haven't been playing gta 5 for 2 weeks now and my stats are the same.

razerfingers
11-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Do they really? I haven't been playing gta 5 for 2 weeks now and my stats are the same.

Alright cool the message stuff lies!

angeldawn
11-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Problem is, when ppl have a history of lying......they usually aren't believed or trusted in the future.

lEVEL TwO
11-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Problem is, when ppl have a history of lying......they usually aren't believed or trusted in the future.

Bingo

Cascade
11-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Boy who cried wolf.

HARRYTHEPOISONUZCENTIPEDE
11-22-2013, 01:51 AM
#rafsimonsrickownsusuallywhatimdressedin

Xvanitykingx
11-22-2013, 06:30 AM

That's pretty weird then, since I haven't lied about anything I have said in the past, you just never believed, which I understand it's hard to believe without proof but the proof just wasn't there when I needed it and I explained why..... Also, I just have never shown proof until now.

I don't know if I should bring this back up but, The area in which someone lives, isn't proof at all, that is why the "Importing business" was established and you know what I'm referring to.

But like I said before: "I know what I have and I don't have to prove it to anyone, no matter what they think."

~xvanitykingx

Ps. I respect that quote though, and maybe if lies were to come out, then you could use that. But because you or a group of people choose not to believe, that's not my problem.
(None of this matters now though, firstly because I said I wouldn't post anything like this again and lastly because no one here knows me in real life except for my little brother and one of my rl friends who both used to play but don't anymore)

programmed
11-22-2013, 08:31 AM
"I know what I have and I don't have to prove it to anyone, no matter what they think."

Then why post about it

Xvanitykingx
11-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Then why post about it

I said I don't have to prove it if people don't believe me. I never said I wouldn't post it....

But my point is that you won't see another thread like this!

angeldawn
11-22-2013, 08:53 AM
That's pretty weird then, since I haven't lied about anything I have said in the past, you just never believed, which I understand it's hard to believe without proof but the proof just wasn't there when I needed it and I explained why..... Also, I just have never shown proof until now.

I don't know if I should bring this back up but, The area in which someone lives, isn't proof at all, that is why the "Importing business" was established and you know what I'm referring to.

But like I said before: "I know what I have and I don't have to prove it to anyone, no matter what they think."

~xvanitykingx

I'm trying to be 110% sincere when I say this, and I know others may think I'm just being a jerk, but I truly mean what I'm about to say in the nicest way. I just don't always express myself best.

If you cannt keep track of your lies you shouldn't tell them. And if you truly don't remember you ever lying on here you may need to talk to a professional. There are many things that can cause memory loss. Some can be simple things, others more serious. I won't take a risk though. You should go get checked out. To make sure you are ok.

With that said, When I was referring to you lying, it was in regards to the car you told everyone you owned. That you went to dealership, bought the car, it was in your name etc..... Then you later posted this.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/5avatube.jpg

Where someone lives does contribute to many things. When saying you aren't allowed to drive a personally owned 100k car to school because you have to drive through a ghetto, shows many things. But I won't get into that at this point.

Keep in mind ppl respect the truth. No matter what that truth shows. Being honest shows more about your character than any story one can make up.

Roberto077
11-22-2013, 10:11 AM
This argument is pointless to get into.

Cascade
11-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Lock this.

Xvanitykingx
11-22-2013, 12:09 PM
When I was referring to you lying, it was in regards to the car you told everyone you owned. That you went to dealership, bought the car, it was in your name etc.....

Hold up... I never said I bought the car... Lol, where are u getting this from?

Do you remember this?:

Maryland right?
Anyway, yes there is.. Well.. Was Audi R8's for sale in the Rockville Porsche/Audi Dealership, and of course they wouldn't let me buy it bro, my dad bought it as a late birthday gift

I did go to the dealership, it was bought for me and put in my name but I didn't buy it with my own money -.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angeldawn, I really don't want to talk about this topic anymore, that was the past, leave it in the past. I already made a promise to not make threads like this anymore because of what it causes and I don't break promises!

~xvanitykingx

Delphina
11-22-2013, 10:17 PM
Lock this.
Done....