PDA

View Full Version : essences and the inventory slots...

woeh
11-18-2013, 10:05 PM
I think they shouldnt take up more then 3slots, 3slots is already enough and they bind to our toons
I suggest making them stacks,

So if i have 100essence it doesnt take 100slots this is very frustrating

they should be stacks of 50 or 100 that take 1slot per essence(blood,fire,glacial) if I make a stack then it takes a slot for another stack

Just my 00000.2

Hope i get some feedback ,

Shadow217
11-18-2013, 10:54 PM
This is why they added the token system so anyone can afford to get more inv slots yes it might take some time but better than buying slots with plat

woeh
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Meh still doesnt cut it for me i have maxed slot full of locks + items I merch n hoard , guess im screwed: /

Shadow217
11-18-2013, 11:36 PM
Make another character to hold extra items :)

Instanthumor
11-18-2013, 11:40 PM
Meh still doesnt cut it for me i have maxed slot full of locks + items I merch n hoard , guess im screwed: /

Don't announce to the world that you 'hoard' items... Something bad might happen @_@

Morholt
11-19-2013, 12:33 AM
Don't announce to the world that you 'hoard' items... Something bad might happen @_@
No worries. I heard he only hoards the sorc's Tree Branch & Splintered Stick weapons.
He has been insisting that Baldur should do business with him, as they burn as hot as the black hearts of the undead army.

Kostral
11-19-2013, 04:50 AM

gift me ?

Urm
11-19-2013, 05:00 AM
gift me ?

yes gift her, she'll keep it safe

woeh
11-19-2013, 08:28 AM
I horde so what i got 100copper chest, sometimes i dont undetstand you instant

drgrimmy
11-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Yeah really annoying if you farm with alts. If you have the standard 25 slots, you don't even have enough space to farm 10 of each of the essences to make the 3 different gems (takes 30 slots). This pretty much obliges you to upgrade the number of slots for any toon you farm with. Incredibly annoying... :(

afrobug
11-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Agree with this.. This essences forced me to liquidate my precious squashes. Accidentally deleted a discontinued epic bow too.

Sorcerie
11-19-2013, 02:01 PM
This is my biggest issue with the new stuff, essences taking up invent slots are killing me right now and it'll be another couple of days before I have enough story tokens to get some breathing room. I have to clear inventory every map before I can move.

Please sts, just create a separate sachel for those dumb things and force us to have gem take up invent slots, this is just too much.

woeh
11-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Im sure they are taking notice, maybe by thursday we will see change its normally when they update, untill then i suggest makin a storage acct or 2

Go lvl5 on new toon transer some gear, its what i had to do: )

drgrimmy
11-19-2013, 02:28 PM
Problem is, you will have 8-9 essences of each type before you get 10 of one type to make a gem. This alone fills up the 25 slots of a toon that is not upgraded. And you can't transfer essences between toons. :(

woeh
11-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Problem is, you will have 8-9 essences of each type before you get 10 of one type to make a gem. This alone fills up the 25 slots of a toon that is not upgraded. And you can't transfer essences between toons. :(

Which is y i havnt started any twinks, no space lol

Goldenlotus
11-19-2013, 03:40 PM
I feel your pain -_- I lost a low level discontinued armor :< I have neither the plat nor the story tokens to help out one of my 25 slotted character. Farming is a real nuisance. At least sts made a non plat way to get slots. Expensive though.

willieyams
12-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Y'all keep complaining just stop farming if it's such a problem to y'all duh

oresteez
06-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Sorry to "necro" an old thread. I just started playing this game a week ago, after I realized Pocket Legends was a lost cause due to the disappearing player base. Anyway, after about a week I'm already having this problem with running out of space due to the essences, and I went online to search to see if anyone had a fix. Looks like its been 6 months since the last post here, and they still haven't done anything to help. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not even farming for them.... Like I said, I've only been playing a week, I already have about 6 or 7 of each, and its really annoying to have to keep stopping in the middle of a dungeon to dump inventory. (I have to start every dungeon at 20 or 21/25 slots filled.

I guess the only solution is to pick one of the essences I don't want and start deleting them?

Thanks! :)

Sceazikua
06-13-2014, 10:03 AM
You know the wandering mistrel's quests? You can use the token he gives to buy inventory slots :)

Nitexx
06-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Actually, why are we event restricted to 500 inventory slots? Is this arbitrary or a memory constraint?

Considering the escalation of the economy size, even 500 locked crates is really nothing. But now, if I wanted to save essences, for whatever reason, they now take up valuable inventory slots?

Do you really want me to go and create other characters just to hold more items? Which I now have the pain in the butt task of transferring items between?

If we cannot consolidate essences, can we at least then increase our total inventory slots capacity?

Kakashis
06-13-2014, 10:58 AM
pffft, you guys need to delte essenses like a boss! I do that on my alternate twinks all the time

ALlIsWell
06-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Make another character to hold extra items :)
Making other character = 120 tokens got 25 slots.
Upgrading inventory= 100 tokens 25 slots again.

Decide which one is better.

Ishtmeet
06-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Isnt it easy to sell essences in inventory? They are the fastest selling thing in inventory. Takes 3clicks to clear all essences.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk