PDA

View Full Version : Crafting & Upgrading

Blood_Hunter
11-18-2013, 10:15 PM
So far who in Arcane likes the Crafting add-in. I know i do.

phillyr
11-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I don't

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Xaotique
11-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Overall, I'm not a big fan of it.

We were already way too powerful for PvE, and now we've been given the ability to make it even easier. I also don't like that you can't use your gear while it upgrades, and how long it takes unless you spend money. This is causing people to be less active, since you can't exactly do much without your gear. Just stay offline until it upgrades. I also expect that in a short time, gems won't be worth a whole lot. It's going to make the 8 hour wait feel pretty useless to most people.

There is a short-term ability to profit nicely off of this update. Especially for plat users, upgrading mythics and selling is probably making some quick gold. I don't expect the prices to stay where they are at the moment though. I think once all the stocked up mythics are upgraded and out, we'll see the prices get closer to what they previously were, with the exception of the special upgrade gems in sockets. Also, the drop rate they gave that day for this crashed too much for my liking. Locks are too low and archon rings went down quite a bit.

Lock prices are a big problem for me. They're pretty much the main item in the game, and they don't keep their worth very stable. We could really use an event like another mythic weekend to help balance things out a little.

Snakespeare
11-21-2013, 02:16 PM
We were already way too powerful for PvE, and now we've been given the ability to make it even easier. .

That's funny, I still have not gotten past the boss in map 4. I do not think I am overpowered in PvE.

Xaotique
11-22-2013, 01:39 PM
That's funny, I still have not gotten past the boss in map 4. I do not think I am overpowered in PvE.

When you get to 36 & have upgraded mythics, it's not too difficult. Especially with a mythic party. I don't play a lot with randoms because they drive me mad, so maybe that's your problem.