PDA

View Full Version : Is That Just Me or The Fact That Essence Takes Up Inventory Slot Is Stupid?

Uicheusa
11-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Aside from the crazy drop rate of all items, which is making me mad by forcing me to clear up my inventory every time after I finished a map, the fact that each essence takes up an inventory slot is real pain in the rear.

falmear
11-19-2013, 01:04 AM
I think they should take up 3 slots at most. There is another thread about this. From farming essences, before I can even make one gem I have nearly 10 of each. So its taking up like 25-29 spots before I can even make one gem. I would buy more slots but 15 plat for 25 slots is over priced. And I know they made it so you can get them with story tokens but you have to wait 10 days to earn enough. And you cap out at 500 anyways. I have 100 slots already and I probably need +200 just to deal with all the extra stuff I'm getting that I have to liquidate. Maybe they should have a sale on inventory slots because I'd spend some plat for more.

Pentavia
11-19-2013, 01:10 AM
I think they should take up 3 slots at most. There is another thread about this. From farming essences, before I can even make one gem I have nearly 10 of each. So its taking up like 25-29 spots before I can even make one gem. I would buy more slots but 15 plat for 25 slots is over priced. And I know they made it so you can get them with story tokens but you have to wait 10 days to earn enough. And you cap out at 500 anyways. I have 100 slots already and I probably need +200 just to deal with all the extra stuff I'm getting that I have to liquidate. Maybe they should have a sale on inventory slots because I'd spend some plat for more.

Agreed on this. Gems should take 3 slots for each class (Blood, Glacian, and Fire)

Ventus
11-19-2013, 01:53 AM
i support the idea of 3 slots taken and that they stack. that would be so much better. I just had to liquidate 5 essences because i had 7 of each and couldnt hold all to turn into gems. lucky for me the drop rates really good right now so i got them back shortly after but still.

Instanthumor
11-19-2013, 01:54 AM
OR they can just make essences take up absolutely no inventory at all, while gems can take up 1-10 inventory spaces. That would make life so much easier.

j3peaz
11-19-2013, 06:24 AM
Ya I was hoping they would stack too. From the looks of the way the ui displayed them it is possible they are were working on trying to stack them. I mean having how many essences of each type next to it.

baddiva
11-19-2013, 08:22 AM
at some point, people will be forced to stay in town and crafting, and can't go to any map

woeh
11-19-2013, 08:25 AM
Agreed also im tired of instanthumor always going aganist my post il take care of that
Any logical person will agree they shouldnt take slots

KahunaJake
11-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Thread closed for the following reason:

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

The issue with the green, white and epic drops spamming out of minions will be fixed shortly.

We have an official feedback thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124670-Upgrades-Official-Feedback-Thread

We welcome your constructive feedback. Thanks.