View Full Version : Craft Weapons, Better Weapons, Cool Weapons - Glow!

Urm
11-19-2013, 04:50 AM
In my opinion I think that each weapon that is crafted should have a glowing effect according to the gems crafted in, for example
Glacial gems gives blue colour effect,
Fire gems gives gold colour effect,
Blood gems gives red colour effect,
Combination of gems give out different ratio of affect like mixing colours....

I think this will make the weapon look cooler and makes crafting better; its not all about having the best weapon with the best stats, looks are also important.

Daddyblu
11-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Yah. it should have effects so we will know its crafted or not.

baddiva
11-19-2013, 06:25 AM
make the item with superior bonds glows, and not the normal bonds...

make it gradually shines between 1 superior, two superior and three superior

Yakiniku
11-19-2013, 11:09 AM
Before you know it, we'll all be glowing rainbow blobs that vaguely resemble human shapes. Mythics, Arcanes and Legendary weapons already have a particle effect, along with some vanities. Add more glows from bonds and we'll all be magically delicious rainbows like me Lucky Charms!

I do like the idea though. But since there are already existing glows, I don't know how it'll work.

Kakatoa91
11-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Well true an other effect would be too much except on purple gear.

Why not a skin color change then?

Soundlesskill
11-19-2013, 12:17 PM
In my opinion I think that each weapon that is crafted should have a glowing effect according to the gems crafted in, for example
Glacial gems gives blue colour effect,
Fire gems gives gold colour effect,
Blood gems gives red colour effect,
Combination of gems give out different ratio of affect like mixing colours....

I think this will make the weapon look cooler and makes crafting better; its not all about having the best weapon with the best stats, looks are also important.

Please, NO! I'm a girl, I'd be FORCED to wear all 3 Gems to feel my toon looks good :(

Hehe ;)

woeh
11-19-2013, 12:19 PM
I actually would prefer no glow...it should be optional to turn off myth ring and amulets , just saying: P