View Full Version : Elite PVP for the Rich

Urm
11-19-2013, 05:24 AM
It has come to concern to me and maybe to the other players as well that PVP is not fair and that the rich people have more advantages. But in the other hand, players (the rich players) would argue that it’s not their problem, they have been farming, earning gold and deserve to have better equipment and be better. In my opinion I think there should be a ‘Elite PVP’ map for the rich, in this map players will be able to fight like normal PVP but upon death they'll drop their equipped items (not sure if it should drop every items or 2 random items). I know that the rich will always have an advantage and we can't eally do anything about it but I think this new addition will allow players (the rich players) to risk their item and test their ability. It will also allow normal player to loot good items if they are really lucky and manage to kill a rich player. I'm not sure if this 'Elite PVP' will be a good idea or not but I'm just putting it out there...

Raghavbatra
11-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Thread of the day...:p

Fauksuras
11-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Hahaha sure implement it, you'll be there by yourself. Nobody will risk their items when factors like ganging, lag and human error are abundant.

Please pm me what substance were you using upon coming up with this idea.

KingMartin
11-19-2013, 05:33 AM
Wow :)

Now I feel even less like entering PvP. Until today, I would have lost like 300-1000 items and I barely scratched PvP :)

Edit, but because your idea is really amusing (no offense intended, really), I am giving you "Thanks"

Urm
11-19-2013, 05:48 AM
Hahaha sure implement it, you'll be there by yourself. Nobody will risk their items when factors like ganging, lag and human error are abundant.

Please pm me what substance were you using upon coming up with this idea.

I know this is just brief description, there are ways to fix your problems

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-19-2013, 06:59 AM
what if your a noob and..... you mange to loot an arcane from a crate then you sell it, buy all your mythic gear, go into 'elite pvp' and die....now WOULDNT THAT be unfair -.- (my life story)

baddiva
11-19-2013, 08:30 AM
^ this... is what lots of people scared of... not just the poor

Yakiniku
11-19-2013, 10:04 AM
What is this, Ultima Online? :D

Non Myth/Arcane players already feel bad getting creamed by uber geared toons. Imagine the added sadness when they die and nobody wants to pick up their loot. :p

Also thanking the OP for giving me a chuckle this morning.

Crowsfoot
11-19-2013, 10:57 AM
So you want pros to gang on other pros and steal there stuff? The cheapest item I wear is worth 600k and the second least is worth 4mil. Not to mention you can't loot upgraded myth, if you lose that its gone forever.

My vote: No

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 11:58 AM
i say HECK NO. for those who have actually farmed hours and hours this has to be, well, wrong. and for those who spent their real money i do not agree with spending tons of money, but this would be like giving myth ring to a noob with epic gear who landed the last shot. no thanks.

Soundlesskill
11-19-2013, 12:15 PM
i say HECK NO. for those who have actually farmed hours and hours this has to be, well, wrong. and for those who spent their real money i do not agree with spending tons of money, but this would be like giving myth ring to a noob with epic gear who landed the last shot. no thanks.

By then they'll have the SKILLS to play at that part of the PvP.

Youngmurda
11-19-2013, 12:18 PM

Hahahaha. Yup. the way pvp is designed in AL it wouldent be fair to be able to lose items. Like if a rouge blind shots a Mage n crits. Fights over in 2 seconds. 2 seconds u lose arcane staff lool

DagnyTaggart
11-19-2013, 12:56 PM
This would cause all kinds of drama. Horrible, horrible drama.

-Dag

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
By then they'll have the SKILLS to play at that part of the PvP.

Hahahaha. Yup. the way pvp is designed in AL it wouldent be fair to be able to lose items. Like if a rouge blind shots a Mage n crits. Fights over in 2 seconds. 2 seconds u lose arcane staff lool

srry voicy i agree with murda. or like i said 3v1 and u die and lose a myth and some noob picks it up. hard to 3v1 most times