PDA

View Full Version : 3rd gem slot

woeh
11-19-2013, 08:53 AM
Okay it takes 48hours to gem 3rd slot with same chance of +3, I honestly think it should be a automatic +6slot for the time we need to wait.

Or a very high chance For +6atleast

Pleasee do not respond saying use plat, if thats your only response.

KingMartin
11-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Do we have already an estimation of probability for super gem?

I assume some popular plat spenders already tried to reach the excellence? :-)

I heard something about 30 trials, or probability around 3%, is that true?

Yakiniku
11-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Though I read in one of the threads that to re-gem an item, it's a standard 12 hours right? So wouldn't it make sense to just try for the super bonds after you've already had your three gems slotted?

Samhayne
11-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Though I read in one of the threads that to re-gem an item, it's a standard 12 hours right? So wouldn't it make sense to just try for the super bonds after you've already had your three gems slotted?

That is correct. Once you have a gem in the slot, re-slotting is a standard 12 hours, regardless of which slot you are re-slotting into.

Zuzeq
11-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Do we have already an estimation of probability for super gem?

I assume some popular plat spenders already tried to reach the excellence? :-)

I heard something about 30 trials, or probability around 3%, is that true?

Slim to none brother. 300+ plat later and I gave up, shut down my rogue to do it the free way. Def not worth platin through...

Kakashis
11-19-2013, 11:42 AM
It's much rarer than I initially expected. Was a little disappointed that LEP's only get +1 stat! Not even going to bother with those

Bonthan
11-19-2013, 11:47 AM
With some people socketing 15 slots, maybe 18 if you include lep as well, it will be a long time before some of us have to worry about cleaning up some of the regular bonds.

Side note; one thing I've always wanted since pl is a crafting skill. Add elementals gems maybe? Possibly put in an upgradeable skill that would help determine the outcome for bonds? Bosses that are invulnerable to fire but hurt by ice. Maybe give us much more to play and lvl for and add much more content without having to do add huge expansions? I miss my crafting mule from games past :)

Yakiniku
11-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Was a little disappointed that LEP's only get +1 stat!

Whaaaat? Aw! I was looking forward to slotting my Lep.

I guess it makes sense since they don't want low levels running around with +9 to +18 stat Leps. But very disappointing for capped farmers. :\

woeh
11-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Thx Sam didnt kno that: )

gatzoo5505
11-19-2013, 07:12 PM
Seriously happy to find out reslotting only takes 12 hrs. I might be done with gems before the start of next expansion.

Vertuldo
11-19-2013, 08:35 PM
It's much rarer than I initially expected. Was a little disappointed that LEP's only get +1 stat! Not even going to bother with those

It is because that lepre pendant has a lvl1 requirement only. :) The higher the level of the item, the higher the stats it can give. :)

wvhills
11-19-2013, 09:14 PM
That is correct. Once you have a gem in the slot, re-slotting is a standard 12 hours, regardless of which slot you are re-slotting into.

I didn't know this. I approve. I retract my statement in the other thread. +1

Morholt
11-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Whaaaat? Aw! I was looking forward to slotting my Lep.

I guess it makes sense since they don't want low levels running around with +9 to +18 stat Leps. But very disappointing for capped farmers. :\By the original announcement, it shouldn't even get bonuses from gems. :P

In a few weeks when gems aren't worth too much, it'll be worth sticking a few +str gems in there for safety. ^.^

inkredible
11-20-2013, 12:48 AM
good i thought it adds every single time.. u take out in put in..
so third gem slot redo is 12 hours not 48 hours..

nice

KingMartin
11-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Slim to none brother. 300+ plat later and I gave up, shut down my rogue to do it the free way. Def not worth platin through...

Thank you mate. So, if one wants to gamble, crate popping sounds like better yield option to me. 300 plats opens 20 crates and you get at least some gold. If you waste it on gems, you got pretty much nothing.

Paulsebi
11-20-2013, 06:59 AM
The timing STS placed for each slot it's good.... do something else, enjoy your life not only game game game :)

Also 12 hours for second gem on same slot not bad.

For me it's ok the way it is... my 2 cents!

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 07:00 AM
The timing STS placed for each slot it's good.... do something else, enjoy your life not only game game game :)

true lol.. dont rush things guys.. if they will make crafting too fast it will be boring. why people always rush things LOL!

BudakGemuk
11-20-2013, 08:39 PM

This guys, this.

Terracio
11-20-2013, 09:15 PM
I think every time is good except the third slot. 48 hours is a bit much.

Alfai
11-20-2013, 10:10 PM
I got supergem on 2nd socket.therest none.no plats involved.i have to wait.
See you in 2 days.

Can i just check my toon and do bard quest...cant bear not being online for 48hours...