PDA

View Full Version : some questions need answers

Prahasit Prahi
11-19-2013, 09:01 AM
I need a suggestion about crafting

So is it good if we upgrade any mythic item with 3 each of different gems i.e
1 fire,1 blood,1 glacial
Or
Is it good if we upgrade using 3 of same type..like consider I'm playing rogue so all 3 fire gems...
Which one is good?

And how to get +6dex super bonded gem??

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-19-2013, 09:12 AM
i would suggest putting all dex gems into weapons as weapons mostly give damage (if your a rogue that is)
i wouldnt go for 3 different gem types. unless its a the blood ring that give you 40 of int, dex and str or you can put 3 of the same to higher your damage output. personally im going to go full int for everything apart from armour and helm.. probably put more str into the armour adn helm and item with crit stat maybe 1 dex gem
and supergems you need to do some experiments to get them ;)

Prahasit Prahi
11-19-2013, 09:21 AM
What's are the exp for supergems.......??

And i need a answer what to keep in mythic helm and armor

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-19-2013, 09:24 AM
What's are the exp for supergems.......??

And i need a answer what to keep in mythic helm and armor

i havent gotten any supergems atm lol im just saying. (i probably wouldnt say them anyways if i knew :P this sort of info is priceless at such an early stage into the crafting update)
and im just saying this what i will be doing in regards to the mythic helm and armour.
enjoy experimenting :P

Prahasit Prahi
11-19-2013, 09:25 AM
Aha....lol

bhutkeyur
11-19-2013, 09:29 AM
I would say gem accordingly - what u need. Health, mana or dex
If your health and mana is ok - you shouldnt use single gems of str and int.

karrdath
11-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Super gems give you plus 6 instead of plus 3

stackz
11-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Mythic aside...i like the gems in the legendary armor.

Say u have a nice looking legend helmet that boosts u really nice but takes a lot of mana from u...so they get priced lower as most will take less stats with more positives vs. Negatives. Then u socket two mana gems in theone with bad mana...suddenly its looking a lot better. U lose much less mana but still get the awesome dex boost compared to the one that was always worth more....

baddiva
11-19-2013, 11:45 AM
imo the idea of perfect balance of an item is not going well with this game.. it's just like your stats... are wars mixed up str with dex or int? and so on.
if you're rogue.. just blast off with multiple fire... the higher your core stat, the higher your effectiveness as a rogue

Prahasit Prahi
11-19-2013, 12:34 PM
imo the idea of perfect balance of an item is not going well with this game.. it's just like your stats... are wars mixed up str with dex or int? and so on.
if you're rogue.. just blast off with multiple fire... the higher your core stat, the higher your effectiveness as a rogue

thanku

Juicymango
11-19-2013, 01:28 PM
About the superior gems..
I understood it that way:
Lets say you put a fire gem into your mythic armour. While it upgrades the normal fire gem has a chance to turn into a superior one..
Correct me if im wrong :)

gatzoo5505
11-19-2013, 07:23 PM
About the superior gems..
I understood it that way:
Lets say you put a fire gem into your mythic armour. While it upgrades the normal fire gem has a chance to turn into a superior one..
Correct me if im wrong :)

That is correct sir!