PDA

View Full Version : pls make locks rare its value is just 6k in al

herculeans
11-19-2013, 10:32 AM
ihave seen locks price reduced it affects the mythics then mythics will become like legendaries so make locks morerare

Dragonaire
11-19-2013, 11:40 AM
I need a mythic weekend....to make the locked price go high again

herculeans
11-19-2013, 11:33 PM
Yep locks low then no stablity in cs store mythics become like20k

herculeans
11-19-2013, 11:34 PM
Make locks more rare nd valueable make em like 30k

Crescentwind
11-20-2013, 12:54 PM
The only reason why its price drop coz of the bug issue the increased the drop rate of loot in the time they officially released the crafting - upgrading update. Logically, crate flooded the cs since most of players were hunting for essence and got crate at the same time. But they already fixed this issue, So we just have to wait for the next mythic weekend or new loots from crate :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124855-2013-11-19-Content-Update-(135687)

By the way, you can take advantage of this scenario.. Just buy those cheap price crate 6-8k and keep it. When the time comes, price of it will definitely increase since update is constant in this game. By that time, you'll surely earn. buy and sell technique.

I'm currently keeping my crates and wait for the price to bloom xD

Dragonaire
11-20-2013, 03:06 PM
The only reason why its price drop coz of the bug issue the increased the drop rate of loot in the time they officially released the crafting - upgrading update. Logically, crate flooded the cs since most of players were hunting for essence and got crate at the same time. But they already fixed this issue, So we just have to wait for the next mythic weekend or new loots from crate :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124855-2013-11-19-Content-Update-(135687)

By the way, you can take advantage of this scenario.. Just buy those cheap price crate 6-8k and keep it. When the time comes, price of it will definitely increase since update is constant in this game. By that time, you'll surely earn. buy and sell technique.

I'm currently keeping my crates and wait for the price to bloom xD

Ok..

Theillist1
11-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Dear Almighty Team Developers and Strategists,
Please remove gold from the Locked Crate loot table! It is so discouraging to get less gold back than what its worth on the CS. ILL QQ After you fix it. The End.

keikali
11-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Working as intended. The loot issue ALONG with low demand of crates during the Halloween Event is causing the crates to drop back down to a price that I think is fairly reasonable.

Please don't ask devs to fix something just because you aren't getting enough profit from selling a locked crate.

Ebezaanec
11-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Dear Almighty Team Developers and Strategists,
Please remove gold from the Locked Crate loot table! It is so discouraging to get less gold back than what its worth on the CS. ILL QQ After you fix it. The End.

Would you rather get 2k gold or a cheap 125 gold Dimensional item?

Theillist1
11-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Would you rather get 2k gold or a cheap 125 gold Dimensional item?

Considering i only open crates with a lvl 8 a dimensinal item is worth about 2k and devour stuff is worth about 60-80k... so yes id rather get shiested on a crappy item.

Theillist1
11-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Working as intended. The loot issue ALONG with low demand of crates during the Halloween Event is causing the crates to drop back down to a price that I think is fairly reasonable.

Please don't ask devs to fix something just because you aren't getting enough profit from selling a locked crate.

I open more crates than i sell BTW. About a 9/1 ratio of opening vs. selling.

Rare
11-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Yeah until everyone does that. Then your twink gear will be worthless.

Not sure if you remember before when crates gave 2 epic and one legendary/mythic/arcane.

I guess the history is lost if you weren't around back then. Just a small lesson in why we should be thankful it is the way it is now

Lovingly
11-21-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm pretty sure the crates loot is fixed? the price will eventually go up sooner or later, have patience