PDA

View Full Version : Devs move the ads from the menu -.-

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-19-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm begging you move them (far away if possible). It's EXTREMELY annoying -.- On numerous occasions in solo boss fight I've died because of these quite frankly, dumb ads and as you know if you die on a solo run at the boss he will reset. Since I'm using an iOS device when I tap on it it redirects me to safari browser (bear in mind this is while I'm in the middle of a solo boss fight). Now when this happens I quickly switch back to arcane legend to try save myself, by which time I'm already dead.
You might be wonder how I reaching the menu in the first place? Well it's quite simple on my iPhone I use 3 fingers to play and occasionally my finger brush the top left where the menu is... It wasn't a problem to me before you added the ads because what I usually do is tap the centre of the screen to exit the menu.... Now this space is occupied by those ads...
Here is a screenie of what im talking about:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/20/vybeqe4e.jpg
For those using a mobile or tablet you may (must) remember the time when that ad was not there you could tap anywhere to exit the menu; STS please bring that back. Please move the ads or remove the link on them (if you really must keep it there) .... I honestly don't mind them as long as they don't obstruct me from doing what I have to... They are causing me unnecessary deaths which are getting me really annoyed cuz I have to start all over again fighting a boss that has reset... Fix it or remove it.

Thank you.

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1), Version 2.4

Aserockon
11-19-2013, 04:39 PM
+1 and now everything is very squishy and squeezed

Samhayne
11-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Why are you going into the menu so often in a solo boss fight? I would think you would be focusing on moving your character and using your abilities?

najcomp
11-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Lol its up to dev to put the ads to promote their other game,plus its free game so no need to complaint

Iphoneington
11-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Why are you going into the menu so often in a solo boss fight? I would think you would be focusing on moving your character and using your abilities? I have to agree.

Hercules
11-19-2013, 06:58 PM
cool

Promagin
11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Ty for adding these, I saw a pocket legends add and I jumped!

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Why are you going into the menu so often in a solo boss fight? I would think you would be focusing on moving your character and using your abilities?

As i said it's not a purposeful action. It's not hard to accidentally enter the menu using an iPhone. I understand that when using a pc or maybe a bigger screen on maybe a tablet this wouldn't happen as frequently but as I play on an iPhone it's hard to exit from the menu without clicking on an ad. Which If you imagine can be a real nuisance when your almost ready to kill the boss.

Pentavia
11-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Ads are a necessity in the business industry tho. So its totally fine by me

Prahasit Prahi
11-19-2013, 09:42 PM
The adds are annoying pls remove them for gods sake

DexterityX
11-20-2013, 12:34 AM

i do this quit often... specially when the boss is nearly dead i switch my amulet to lep amulet.. and its the very crucial part

why not put the adds in loading screen.. instead on the main menu. since every one is switching maps etc. it will not hurt the player or the adds. think about also the iphone user sts... tsk.

Linkincena
11-20-2013, 03:21 AM
Dumb ads x(

We all get those add suggestions in play store ..
And ads are purposly put in most purchasable apps in play store..(Eg: Buy this app for removing ads x( )
And AL being a free game does not require us to buy app thingy except platinum. ..
The ad is annoying when wrong clicked... and makes the game look like most other stupid paid apps in play store...

Moreover.. they are not even looking so attractive. ..
Though the games might be good... but people hate ads anyways. .
Hope u don't add other ads there. .. this is a good game..
Don't ruin its looks....

Suggestions:

Put some useful info there like:
"Open a lock crate today.. u might get lucky ..
N remember we don't guarantee an arcane in million crates lol"

Desperoto
11-21-2013, 03:23 PM
For the leprechaun pendant