PDA

View Full Version : Essence drop rate

aarrgggggg
11-19-2013, 06:51 PM
So my feedback STS is thank you for this update :) amazing addition to AL.Also thank you for fixing the crazy drop rate of all items that was insane i actually played without a pet during that one day as to avoid clearing my inventory after every map and was avoiding loot for the first time ever. Now i do not know anything about the mechanics of coding and how hard it is to change and tweak things but something i have noticed and would like 2 see tweaked is the drop rate of essences. I thought the drop rate of essences was perfect with the initial release of crafting (as do all of my guildmates i have talked to about it). But now after this most recent update, fixing the abundant minion drops of everything. We have noticed that the drop rate of essence is roughly half of what it was before. When factoring in the time to craft these essences it was spot on as far as the amount of essences being dropped. I would like to see the drop rate of these essences go back to where they were with the initial release of crafting. Thank you again STS devs for keeping this game interesting for such a long time.

Samhayne
11-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Aarrggg, we saw your post in the Official Feedback thread, no need to double post :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124671-Crafting-Official-Feedback-Thread