PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop

TheBeastXD
11-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Im sick of this can we STOP COMPARING COC WITH BD i know it is very similar and i know everyone want to improve BD and get it better but im sick of this constantly comparing and advertising COC for example, 1. oh oh COC have blah blah blah so BD should have it as well... 2. COC updated blah blah blah BD should have it too....

i play both BD and COC i know what COC and BD have and not have, Im sure that sts knows it 2 so can we stop it? just suggest please dont even bring COC up in "Battle dragons" form ty

chickenjoy
11-19-2013, 08:43 PM
u mad?

TheBeastXD
11-19-2013, 09:04 PM
u mad?

u mad is all you got? please learn some more words and dont flame this post ty

Schnitzel
11-19-2013, 10:00 PM
COC and BD are two different games, though similar in type of game, are different themed.

just because one game has a certain feature, it does not mean the other game should also have that feature (or something similar)

Its like comparing AL to PL, DL, or SL
PL, DL, SL, all have a camera you can rotate, while AL does not.

Just enjoy the game. don't worry about what one game has and another does not.

Delphina
11-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Thread closed for the following reason:

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.