PDA

View Full Version : Drop variety changed after the latest patch (drop rate fix patch)

Frohnatur
11-19-2013, 11:52 PM
what I noticed:

Before the patch the drops of essences where more inclined toward your class. Means: Mages dropped more glacier than blood and fire, Warriors more blood than glacier and fire and so on.

Funny thing now: after the patch its exactly the other way around: Mages drop more fire and blood than glacier and so forth.

I dont really mind, since I have 3 chars, each one of every class. So that the drop rate of the different types doesnt really bother me. But it surely will have an effect on the economy (more gems in rotation=lower prices, less upgraded items in cs, higher prices for those). This all assumed, you socket your items accordingly to item-class. Wich I think most of us will do at the moment.

I talked to my guildies, everybody is experiencing the same.

But what is with those one-char players?

My question is: Is this intentional, STS, Devs?

eugene9707
11-20-2013, 12:37 AM
what I noticed:

Before the patch the drops of essences where more inclined toward your class. Means: Mages dropped more glacier than blood and fire, Warriors more blood than glacier and fire and so on.

really ? im a sorc and i seemed to have trouble collecting Glacial yestrday (b4 the patch), had 14 blood, 14 fire and 8 glacial at one point lol

Zylx
11-20-2013, 03:53 AM
I kept farming glacial on my warrior before the patch

Instanthumor
11-20-2013, 03:55 AM
I didn't even bother to start yet.... So....

Desperoto
11-20-2013, 04:51 AM
I got like 23 glacian on my rogue and 4 fire gems, so.. not me

Samhayne
11-20-2013, 07:49 AM
There is no class bias in the drop process.

Prahasit Prahi
11-20-2013, 07:50 AM
yesterday it was 2,3 in each run of a map

today its like 2,3 maps if we run we get 1 essence

first i thought it would be good so that gems price would maintain a high standared bt gems price decreased a lot compared to yesterday

keikali
11-20-2013, 08:49 AM
It is definitely not class bias, but one thing is that the drop rate should be increased.

Fyrce
11-20-2013, 12:44 PM
I don't see a class bias. One of mine ended up w/ 9 9 9 when I had to stop last night. I was hoping one last drop to start crafting before I went to bed and look what happened. Hrm.

Drop rates seem really good.

I did notice that now, if you did not do that 1st crafting quest, you don't get Essence drops. And when you do the 2nd, the drops stop when you get the particular Essence for the quest. So don't forget to do those quests.