PDA

View Full Version : Ctf "flagging rooms"

Xbadboyx
11-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Hello,

Most of ctf rooms i join , are just "flagging rooms" which means players regulate turns between each others to capture the flag and score it without having a fight or a challenge , both of teams doesn't care about who will
win the match or lose it , because there are no advantages/disadvantages for losing/winning matches , however this routine is killing the ctf competition , ctf shouldn't suppose to be like this !.

I think sts team should add a new counter to the ctf stats and leader board too, which counts the matches you lose and the matches you win, with this idea the both teams will start to compete for winning so they improve their ctf stats , and as a result the lame routine "flagging rooms" will disappear .

Sorry for my bad english , write your opinion in a comment and thanks for reading.

maddeneyevan
11-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Agree.. They are just flagging.. No teamwork now.. Just flag,. And flag.. And flag.. And leave

Solid
11-20-2013, 11:51 AM
When you even have a chance at top player or want flag leaderboard, dont ask the community for free flags :)

KingMartin
11-20-2013, 12:24 PM
I rarely do pvp due to many reasons, so don't take me too seriously :)

I would love to have Match Won AP because I think it would improve the PvP environment a lot. But since the arena is not locked when the fight start this is impossible to implement. At least I think so.

Azepeiete
11-20-2013, 01:21 PM
If you say "stop" while I'm killing you as you're flagging, it's only going to hasten your death as you can't defend yourself.

A few particular players are STILL calling me "noob" "cheap kills" "play fair"...just kill the flaggers, it's quite hilarious.

wvhills
11-20-2013, 01:36 PM
If you say "stop" while I'm killing you as you're flagging, it's only going to hasten your death as you can't defend yourself.

A few particular players are STILL calling me "noob" "cheap kills" "play fair"...just kill the flaggers, it's quite hilarious.

yes, kill all. no prisoners, no quarter.

Hellgamer
11-20-2013, 02:56 PM
Yea i hate when people just want flags or just want fight 1 vs 1. i know from other games that ctf is fun cuz u try to get flags and STOP ENEMIES from taking flags. That is its difference with tdm

ING : HELLPANK
using tapatalk

Energizeric
11-20-2013, 05:31 PM
I agree this is a problem. If you see me carrying the flag, then by all means feel free to try to kill me. Good luck with that BTW. ;)

Azepeiete
11-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Dw I'm on it.

Lui Delos Santos
11-21-2013, 12:11 AM
when you killed one of the flagger you‘ll hear a lot ofvtrashctalks..noob,ganger,etc. and.mostly they will ask their guilds or friends to hubtyou down ..thay youl realize by yourself to stop pvp coz those peole hunts you.