PDA

View Full Version : Rogues and crafting:goin all fire or combo variance

Alfai
11-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Im excited with the released of crafting.it gives dynamics to a rogue's build than the traditional respec of base stats.
Question is which would you go for.and why.

Some would opt going for full dex for maximum dmg
Some would tweak it based on specific gears with a hint of int and hp.which items and why?

Post your arguments here.keep it clean for discussion.

Soundlesskill
11-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Full DEX.

Full on PvE-ing. So obviously :)

Alfai
11-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Full DEX.

Full on PvE-ing. So obviously :)

Nice.kinda expected for pve i think.with these upgrades are we looking at the same mobs difficulty scale?
But how bout pvp especially those running on hybrid mode?
Pink gears.wht wud you go for?

Desperoto
11-20-2013, 03:54 AM
Ill go full DEX, pvp is ruined cuz the flaggers. So ill make a pvp build

Soundlesskill
11-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Nice.kinda expected for pve i think.with these upgrades are we looking at the same mobs difficulty scale? Yes, I believe so, otherwise there would be no reason for crafting. It IS so we can improve our timed runs and times in the Elites
But how bout pvp especially those running on hybrid mode?

Pink gears.wht wud you go for?

Honestly, I don't want to put out a PvP build, because I know people probably would think it's wrong.

Azepeiete
11-20-2013, 08:08 PM
You have to spec diff for pvp anyway, so why hinder yourself in pve when you can just spec 30 int when you pvp?

Liew Chin Hooi
11-21-2013, 08:11 PM
was really thinking of this too when i socket but the dps increase is so tempting that i went full DEX :dejection:

now torn between dex which greatly increase dmg and slightly on hp (which is my main issue of squishy-ness)

i might consider either a myth ring to even things out or socket some STR onto some other items

great...im still not answering the main question here huh...

GoodSyntax
11-21-2013, 10:17 PM
I am going to have a full DEX and a full INT set. Being the decidedly non-mythic player that I am, I think Hellish set for DEX, an Architect set with DEX and a second Architect set with INT.

That way, I can mix and match based on what I am trying to do.

Timed runs, and most elite PvE maps, full DEX. PvP, probably full DEX on weapon with INT on Helm and Armor.

I may also dabble with added STR on a third Architect set, so we shall see...I'm still kinda fixated on trying to solo as many elite maps as I can without mythic gear or pets.

And, who the heck know what I'll do on my Rings and Amulets, but right now, I'm leaning towards full DEX, mostly because I like the DMG.

bhutkeyur
11-27-2013, 04:54 AM
PvE rogue - Full Dex

blaze5786
11-27-2013, 10:29 PM
4 int helps ALOT with bonus hp and damage, try and have 4 int by glacial gems or by the gear itself.

Newcomx
11-27-2013, 10:37 PM
First gear full dex if pve with party... second gear full int ring, amulet, and weapon (with int stats also) if i'm running solo pve, armor and headgear still dex.

fritzce
01-08-2014, 09:58 AM
full dex, no questions asked.