PDA

View Full Version : Last call would red and green arlors coming back or not?

Carlozgood
11-20-2013, 03:25 AM
Need your answers !

GeistReign
11-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Its a gamble. If they don't come back, and you've got one, you're a rich dude. I'm saving some arlor sets just in case.

There is a good possibility that sts will create new Christmas vanities, knowing how well they treat events

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

Instanthumor
11-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Its a gamble. If they don't come back, and you've got one, you're a rich dude. I'm saving some arlor sets just in case.

There is a good possibility that sts will create new Christmas vanities, knowing how well they treat events

It's not a gamble. Yes, they are coming back, 100% guarantee.

Zeus
11-20-2013, 03:34 AM

This.

Wutzgood
11-20-2013, 06:44 AM
It was confirmed they will return which is why the auction is flooded with all the arlor sets and price just keeps dropping. Prepare for steel commando to be the most expensive vanity from now on.

Carlozgood
11-20-2013, 07:05 AM
ahh

Saribeau
11-20-2013, 10:16 AM

This.

yup

Spyce
11-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Better sell my Green Arlor before Christmas..

Saribeau
11-20-2013, 11:03 AM

hurry! :)

Dope
11-20-2013, 05:28 PM
This cant beeee, aww. Welp still keeping one of each set just to be sure ;(.

Xenobiotic
11-20-2013, 05:54 PM

Didn't you already sell?

Instanthumor
11-20-2013, 06:45 PM
This cant beeee, aww. Welp still keeping one of each set just to be sure ;(.

Keeping one just to be sure? It's final, Arlor vanities, as well as Snowball, are coming back.

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 05:47 AM
it will be back, but also new alor set will be out with new design

Dope
11-27-2013, 12:05 AM
Keeping one just to be sure? It's final, Arlor vanities, as well as Snowball, are coming back.

Who confirmed this? And even if it is the exact same Arlor im still keeping my sets oh well, My bet if its "final arlor is coming back" it wont be the same, Maybe a Arlor vanity 2013 edition.Ill see it when i see it.

Prahasit Prahi
11-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Snowball (& while I'm asking the Arlor vanitys) will be the same price in plat as there orginal release?

Yes

Dope the same Arlor have been coming....many devs have confirmed

Daddyblu
11-27-2013, 12:57 AM

yes its coming back but not the same version.

Frohnatur
11-27-2013, 02:36 AM
Everybody was wrong to this day about vanity-predictions. I guess, StS is fooling around a little, just to shake up things.

Raghavbatra
11-27-2013, 02:59 AM
Sold mine already, yea 2012 arlors are coming back with new 2013 arlors along with cool pets!! Woot woot!!!!

thelonemerch
11-27-2013, 04:24 AM
It was confirmed they will return which is why the auction is flooded with all the arlor sets and price just keeps dropping. Prepare for steel commando to be the most expensive vanity from now on.
Get out of here kid. Do you own a steel commando or something? Prices have doubled for arlors, as of right now you wont be able to find arlor tree suits on the CS unless your are extremely lucky, and pay at least 1.5 mil at minimum. Why're little kids posting these forums? No reasonable game developer will ruin the economy by re-releasing valuable things for basically nothing. Then there would be no point in buying stuff in the game really.

Oh hello and welcome to sts games! Have you tried PL yet? They have rereleased many weapons and vanities the following years over

Wutzgood
11-27-2013, 11:07 AM
I kept my santa one since I collect but Ill buy the Xmas tree one in a couple weeks for less than 200k lol.

You can try to sell them for that price but from someone who watches auctions constantly they aren't selling. They are just being relisted for lower prices.

Edit: nevermind his comment was removed.

Wutzgood
11-27-2013, 11:23 AM
Most likely that's true. I paid a mil for my Santa vanity months ago knowing it might come back this year. No point in getting mad about it. There are plenty of other vanities like steel commando, kraken, founders, etc that will go up in price since they won't be returning.

Dope
11-30-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm sticking with my gut, ..I say those people who are really trying to tell the world that the "EXACT SAME" arlor vanity's will be coming back,... are either experienced merchers that take advantage in the low prices due to this probable deception.. Or just players that don't have any arlor at all, And are trying to buy all the cheap sets sold by those that were misdirected enough to sell it . The prices aren't really fluctuating one bit. Green is still highest, Steel commando and red arlors, are battling over second, only because people are believing the statement that steel will soon be the highest, otherwise red will have second.... And im starting to question everybody saying ""Its a guarantee.. Devs has confirmed it. im right your wrong"" blah blah blah ego ego ego ego. So the Devs really Confirmed it? Then please post the names of the spoken Devs or post the thread where they supposively announced it officially, if your so right..
Otherwise i smell BS.and you don't know what your talking about, Then again, I can be totally wrong, Not saying my opinion rules over all. So until someones links me to the Dev's thread, Im waiting to see the add ons in the upcoming event for my self. - theres my 2 cents . ~dope

Kakashis
11-30-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm sticking with my gut, ..I say those people who are really trying to tell the world that the "EXACT SAME" arlor vanity's will be coming back,... are either experienced merchers that take advantage in the low prices due to this probable deception.. Or just players that don't have any arlor at all, And are trying to buy all the cheap sets sold by those that were misdirected enough to sell it . The prices aren't really fluctuating one bit. Green is still highest, Steel commando and red arlors, are battling over second, only because people are believing the statement that steel will soon be the highest, otherwise red will have second.... And im starting to question everybody saying ""Its a guarantee.. Devs has confirmed it. im right your wrong"" blah blah blah ego ego ego ego. So the Devs really Confirmed it? Then please post the names of the spoken Devs or post the thread where they supposively announced it officially, if your so right..
Otherwise i smell BS.and you don't know what your talking about, Then again, I can be totally wrong, Not saying my opinion rules over all. So until someones links me to the Dev's thread, Im waiting to see the add ons in the upcoming event for my self. - theres my 2 cents . ~dope

Hehe it's me shioramen from Et. Shoot thought we went over this already! Sell it! It is 100% coming back quoted by Samhayne in another armor thread! No point keeping when you can get more gold for it now a s buy back for cheap later. I for one am happy because finally I get to roll around in a Santa hat xD

Dope
11-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Hehe it's me shioramen from Et. Shoot thought we went over this already! Sell it! It is 100% coming back quoted by Samhayne in another armor thread! No point keeping when you can get more gold for it now a s buy back for cheap later. I for one am happy because finally I get to roll around in a Santa hat xD

lolololol naaaaaah dont tell me that!!! i pmed sam , in the mean time u think u can post the link to the thread?

csyui
11-30-2013, 03:45 PM
lolololol naaaaaah dont tell me that!!! i pmed sam , in the mean time u think u can post the link to the thread?

Here is what you want.

Thanks for the ideas. The next vanities we have in our sights are stuff to go along with the Winter content we should see in December.

Yes, last year's vanities will also resurface.

Hey guys,

We totally get that some people would like for old stuff to not come back. However, on the other side of that coin, there are a lot of new players who would enjoy seeing those cool previous items come back. So we want to clearly set the expectation that old stuff will come back.

We do have plans for a lot of cool new stuff, but we also have plans to bring back old looks. Just like next year Halloween, you can expect to see some 2013 looks come back. Grimm will likely be back in 2014. Just like for Valentine's day, Big Love and Little Love will likely return.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Wutzgood
11-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Yep that's it lol. Was just gonna post the thread.

Kakashis
12-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Yup that's the thread I read it from! Dell it dope before it comes back!

Doomreaper
12-01-2013, 11:32 PM
nooo my arlor sets :( shouldn't have waited so long.

Dope
12-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Aw.

That truth...

Hurt Badly.....

Thank you Csyui for the post ;(
Its the info i needed.

Still dont see why the arlors prices are increasing right now ? :p

Ihavenokills
12-02-2013, 01:43 AM
I like how vanities were meant to be enjoyed by everyone and not hoarded... they're created to celebrate the current holiday and make everything look festive; not be held in a stash kept away from the light of day. IMO, If you disagree with vanities being re-created to introduce those items (and they even announce that they are to keep surprises away) to newcomers/casual gamers who can't play hours upon hours to catch up to the slowly escalating price, only to self benefit from the economy increase, then you are one selfish dude/dudet.

ruizerwin
12-03-2013, 11:01 AM
no idea but going to buy

Danmei
12-03-2013, 03:17 PM
New vanities posted on Arcane Legends facebook

Raghavbatra
12-03-2013, 05:21 PM
*facepalm*

csyui
12-03-2013, 05:26 PM
My deep apologies to those who took their actions after reading my quote from Sam.
I wish I could report Sam for spreading false information on forum. :adoration:

Dope
12-03-2013, 07:52 PM
I still stuck with my gut even after that qoute,
It just didn't seem detailed enough for me to make a move.
Looks like i didnt look so dumb after all lol ;P
Sorry for all those who lost there arlor, prices are probably tripling already.
Kudos to those ones who stuck with there gut like muah!!!!!
And HAHA to those kids with the egos sounding like they were so positive about the arlor coming back, cough * cough*

Win.

csyui
12-03-2013, 08:28 PM
I still stuck with my gut even after that qoute,
It just didn't seem detailed enough for me to make a move.
Looks like i didnt look so dumb after all lol ;P
Sorry for all those who lost there arlor, prices are probably tripling already.
Kudos to those ones who stuck with there gut like muah!!!!!
And HAHA to those kids with the egos sounding like they were so positive about the arlor coming back, cough * cough*

Win.

We never know. They may change their minds again.
I think dev will hold a meeting to discuss whether they should listen to the majority to bring the old arlor back.

Dope
12-05-2013, 03:17 AM
We never know. They may change their minds again.
I think dev will hold a meeting to discuss whether they should listen to the majority to bring the old arlor back.
So far they said the "red/green/tree arlors aren't returning this year" Key words " This Year" meaning theres a chance they,ll return just not this winter. And if you ask me , i'd say the majority of players who had them, didn't want them returning in the first place,
But those who did not, did want them,