View Full Version : NEW AP! Perfect crafted AP ( you must perfect all 3 slots) Super Gem bond.

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 04:52 AM
Maybe a new perfect crafted AP should be implemented.

this will be challenging one. bec i craft a lot already and it is very hard to perfect 1 item all 3 slots.

I only got 1 perfect out of 3 items slot in armor. the rest is +3 LOL!

i think with this ap its very hard to get. people will farm more essence to make more gems.

So you will only get this AP when you perfect 1 items filled with Super Gem bond.

Hinataa
11-20-2013, 07:50 AM
and again have plat advatage? i mean i totally think plat players should have advantage, they pay real money... but not for lb or aps, because there r mmore hard woking ppl who cant pay plat but deserved lb place even more than some. Yes have advantage, again saying not for lb :)

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 07:55 AM
and again have plat advatage? i mean i totally think plat players should have advantage, they pay real money... but not for lb or aps, because there r mmore hard woking ppl who cant pay plat but deserved lb place even more than some. Yes have advantage, again saying not for lb :)

LOL why would i use plats for crafting? i mean gems cost 20-30k i rather use my plats for reroll or open crates..

its not wise to use plats for buying essence.

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Hinata you will be stupid to buy 10 plats for crafting 1 gem.

use 4 plats for reroll farm elite chest in arena get 100-300k per 30mins farm.

gems only cost 30-50k in CS. so where do you think ill use my plats? LOL.. you always comment with out thinking.

KingMartin
11-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Another plat-driven AP.

No, Midas Touch is bad enough.

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Another plat-driven AP.

No, Midas Touch is bad enough.

plat driven? MEOW! i think its not wise using plats for this AP.. better open crates you can resell the loots you get if ever you dont get mythic or arcane.

this will burn your plats FYI!

Hinataa
11-20-2013, 08:09 AM

gems only cost 30-50k in CS. so where do you think ill use my plats? LOL.. you always comment with out thinking.

i was talking bout speading up, not gems :)

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 08:12 AM
i was talking bout speading up, not gems :)

still why not wait its only for free lol.. and anyways you can always use another items to upgrade.. like if you have extra amulet just unli craft it.. AP dont run anways

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 08:15 AM
if you have extra doom or any mythic items that the item you will use..

also u can use alts or another toons can craft it.. until you have 2 perfect crated slots then pass it to ur main then craft it perfect Wala AP :smile:

Puntus
11-20-2013, 08:15 AM
I prefer pve kills AP not this , but isnt a bad idea

Puntus
11-20-2013, 08:27 AM
also hinata is wrong , u have the chance to resocket gems and takes 12h , with more or less time this AP will be easy to get,and no need plat , I repeat isnt a bad idea.

PD: make AP for 100k kills pve , 500k kills pve and 1M kills pve please stg, u know season one lb it was the best pve kills in table , so make that important again. Just my opinion

Hinataa
11-20-2013, 08:42 AM
yes, but imagine if ure not lucky n need to reqrite 10 times, thats a lot of tim,e, while someone will just spam the fast up button:)

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 08:53 AM
yes, but imagine if ure not lucky n need to reqrite 10 times, thats a lot of tim,e, while someone will just spam the fast up button:)

im very un lucky LOL :P i crafted more than 5 times and GRRRR all +3 so im selling my extra glaive lels.

Hinataa
11-20-2013, 08:56 AM
well i dont like it, if they make ap their choice, i just said my opinion:)

KingMartin
11-20-2013, 09:11 AM
While we all understand that STS lives from plat sales, I think direct plat-driven APs is a bad idea. NP with those pets for 25 plats, but spamming "Finish Now" button as an AP is really a bad idea.

Just to make sure, I am probably far above-average plat spender, but I spend almost exclusively on revivals, luck elixirs and sometimes combos. Also, little crate popping on special weekends.

Desperoto
11-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Challenging 1? U mean plat spenders like u can get another ap.. Haha no

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 09:51 AM
lol as i said you can always get this AP with out spending plats.. anways haters will alwats be around lol..

keikali
11-20-2013, 10:02 AM
lol as i said you can always get this AP with out spending plats.. anways haters will alwats be around lol..

It's not called hating, its called the truth.

All these suggestions have a greater benefit to a plat user rather than a non-plat user.

Hinataa
11-20-2013, 11:35 AM
out of thanks, +1 kei and despe

falmear
11-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Its no secret people are spending plat on getting superior bonds. Seems like you have about 1 in 10 chance to get a superior bond. And we already see some stuff being sold with 3 superior bonds. So for someone to get just one item with 3 superior bonds without plat will take a long time. And without plat you can't use your item. So I don't think this is a good idea. A better ap would be crafting 10,50,100,1000 gems. Or wearing all upgraded gear at once.

keikali
11-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Its no secret people are spending plat on getting superior bonds. Seems like you have about 1 in 10 chance to get a superior bond. And we already see some stuff being sold with 3 superior bonds. So for someone to get just one item with 3 superior bonds without plat will take a long time. And without plat you can't use your item. So I don't think this is a good idea. A better ap would be crafting 10,50,100,1000 gems. Or wearing all upgraded gear at once.

That is a way better idea. I like the idea of wearing all upgraded gear with all sockets gemmed whether it is superior or not because THIS option is 100% obtainable by non plat users. Granted plat users can speed this process up, but non plat users are not shunned out from this AP.

Maxcd
11-20-2013, 07:24 PM
I don't think this is a good achievement.
It falls under the two worse categories for an achievement: plat-driven and luck based.
Consider it like this, Every time you run a map you have to pay 14 plat for a chance at one of the elusive 4. The odds of the elusive 4 spawning are higher than it currently is, but still has a low chance of spawning. Doing this once is an annoyance, 3 times is much worse. I realize my analogy was bad but it was the closest thing I could relate it to.

Terracio
11-20-2013, 09:28 PM
I dont think we should dismiss it so fast. What I would do is make it meant for a legendary item as opposed to mythic so everyone has a chance.

As it is everybody will be gunning for exceptional gems anyway, so why not an AP. Plat isnt needed at all unless you wanna speed up the regemming.

Would give people something to pve for in essence farming and if you don't need the item sell it.

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 12:51 AM
That is a way better idea. I like the idea of wearing all upgraded gear with all sockets gemmed whether it is superior or not because THIS option is 100% obtainable by non plat users. Granted plat users can speed this process up, but non plat users are not shunned out from this AP.

this will also work.. one is missing.. he or she must craft all items in order to grant this ap.. to avoided people from borrowing items

Energizeric
11-21-2013, 02:51 AM
The only complaint I have about this AP is that it is luck based. Just like the Arcane achievement used to be BEFORE they changed it so you can hatch an egg. Now you can get the Arcane achievement from hard work, saving your money, and purchasing an Arcane Egg and hatching it.

But this suggested "Perfect Crafted" AP has no way to earn it. It is purely luck based. I could spend all my gold and farming on trying to get it without any luck at all, and I could spend tons of plat and also have no guarantee of getting it. And if you make it so that I can buy a Perfect Crafted item and get the AP, then we begin again with folks borrowing these items from friends to get the AP, so that is not a solution. So for this reason, I say NO!

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 03:25 AM
The only complaint I have about this AP is that it is luck based. Just like the Arcane achievement used to be BEFORE they changed it so you can hatch an egg. Now you can get the Arcane achievement from hard work, saving your money, and purchasing an Arcane Egg and hatching it.

But this suggested "Perfect Crafted" AP has no way to earn it. It is purely luck based. I could spend all my gold and farming on trying to get it without any luck at all, and I could spend tons of plat and also have no guarantee of getting it. And if you make it so that I can buy a Perfect Crafted item and get the AP, then we begin again with folks borrowing these items from friends to get the AP, so that is not a solution. So for this reason, I say NO!

true this is purely luck base. even if you have 1700 or 10k plats its not granted.

i used 1700 plats and nothing :P only 1 perfect craft.. so better wait. XD

but the challenge is there you.. this will keep people crafting and also you can craft same items at once you get your chances higher..

KingMartin
11-21-2013, 04:24 AM

Nice idea Falm, +1 to this.

Such an AP would be useful two times - first, it gives you, well, AP points and second, you could either gamble for superior gem or earn 1160 x (idk) 20k gold... whoa, sounds like about 20M!!!

Kostral
11-21-2013, 04:25 AM

Here you are on the opposite side ...

true this is purely luck base. even if you have 1700 or 10k plats its not granted.

i used 1700 plats and nothing :P only 1 perfect craft.. so better wait. XD

but the challenge is there you.. this will keep people crafting and also you can craft same items at once you get your chances higher..

and now here you agree ...

seriously before openin a thread think twice before... everywhere is full of your multigenial ideas...

matanofx
11-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Ill have to admit im not against this idea, yes the plat users will have the ap before the people wont use plat to speed up the process

But i think all players with mythic (which is a large % of the players base, 100% of the lb players have atleast 1 mythic item) will try to upgrade atleast 1 mythic to perfection, as many tries as it takes.

I actually think this could be a fun ap to earn, cause it does take work for farmers and quite an amount of plat for plat users.

Eventually many people will earn this ap, itll take time, but the best aps should take time, like it was with filthy rich.

Ps. Id like to add to that analogy, plat users were the very first to earn filthy rich but eventually, through hard work and dedication, plenty of non-plat users earned filthy rich title too and i dont see anyone complaining about that ap's now. Also, unlike the gold ap's this one wont lead to scams.

baddiva
11-21-2013, 07:30 AM
ok.. i think one superior bond in an epic amulet will do the AP.. lols

Energizeric
11-21-2013, 06:36 PM
The value of a perfect crafted item should be enough of an incentive for people to craft. No need to make this an achievement. Make your perfect crafted item and either use it to have an advantage in the game, or else sell it for many millions and maybe you can get the wealth achievements.

Energizeric
11-21-2013, 06:37 PM
ok.. i think one superior bond in an epic amulet will do the AP.. lols

Good point! The OP never said a mythic/arcane item was required. LOL