PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed for leprechaun pendant

RyFG
11-20-2013, 08:14 AM
What's best gems to upgrade into amulet?

Hope to hear from you

Thanks and appreciate :smile:

phillyr
11-20-2013, 08:25 AM
I would say str for me (mage) just to give some extra health while trying to finish off the boss

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Desperoto
11-20-2013, 09:47 AM
It's a big waste to add gems on ur luck amulet since it's just +1 every gem

wvhills
11-20-2013, 09:52 AM
None. why would u want to upgrade it? U should only be wearing it for a few seconds right before the boss dies anyway.

Wutzgood
11-20-2013, 09:52 AM
I've been upgrading mine with whatever gems match the class main stat. All 3 o my guys wear them all the time anyway why not have them give stats. My warrior got a plus 2 gem yesterday which was nice.

RyFG
11-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks all for your reply

Lovingly
11-20-2013, 11:54 AM
what I was thinking of mine was to make it Str+Dex+Int.. as because of that I think it's good to balance out the stats, but again it depends on your taste man

Yakiniku
11-20-2013, 12:18 PM
It's a big waste to add gems on ur luck amulet since it's just +1 every gem

This. Why spend 60-90k or spend hours farming just to add +3 total stats to your luck ammy?

keikali
11-20-2013, 12:31 PM
This. Why spend 60-90k or spend hours farming just to add +3 total stats to your luck ammy?

Not to add that you're probably putting it on for less than a minute on a boss kill.

Wutzgood
11-20-2013, 02:48 PM

I farm constantly so im finding plenty of essences anyway. Wont cost me anything lol. And it could be +6 if you get super gems.

I'm not one of those people who only put it on for a boss. Mobs drop way too many locked for me to keep it off before the boss. It rarely comes off any of my 3 characters.

Frohnatur
11-21-2013, 12:23 AM
I'll updating mine at the moment and I think its very useful to upgrade it with STR.

Maybe its not much, but +3 STR on a lepre is better than none. I run with lepre pretty often: of course in front of a boss, shortly before he's dying, but much more when I help guildies through lower levels or give 'em a round of wt4 or km3. I help a lot, since this is not only nice and helpful for my fellow guildies, but also because it helps our AP rate. And the occasional crate-drop is like a kind of "tip" I get for doing this. However, the most important use for lepre is, when I farm with luck elixier. Combined, I get almost every second drop a reroll and an average crate drop of 3-4 plus some low pink and a ribbit every so often. Without lepre it feels like the reroll rate is cut in half. And so is the loot rate.
To have STR added to it will me help in Shuyal, Nordr or Kraaken to survive hard mobs better. I can wear it all the time and thus increase my chances of a crate drop.

aarrgggggg
11-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Ill wait for the luck gems before i gem my lep. Hint hint nudge nudge

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-21-2013, 08:43 AM

this ;)

RyFG
11-21-2013, 10:06 AM

Serious , when luck gem coming?

aarrgggggg
11-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Serious , when luck gem coming?I dont know if they ever will, but i certainly welcome an extra 3-6% reroll on my lep

Kakashis
11-21-2013, 02:27 PM
+3 stats even with STR means 30 HP which is terrible. I'd say only gem it up after you've gemmed up the rest of your gear and have excess gems. One STR gem on your other gear is worth all 3 on your lep!

VanRah
11-22-2013, 06:01 AM
I farm constantly so im finding plenty of essences anyway. Wont cost me anything lol. And it could be +6 if you get super gems.

I'm not one of those people who only put it on for a boss. Mobs drop way too many locked for me to keep it off before the boss. It rarely comes off any of my 3 characters.

The amount of bonus that a gem grants depends on the level of an item.
U won't get a +6 superior bonus from a level 1 item like the luck amulet...
Being a level 1 item, u will get +1 regular bonus or +2 superior bonus...

Wutzgood
11-22-2013, 09:02 AM
The amount of bonus that a gem grants depends on the level of an item.
U won't get a +6 superior bonus from a level 1 item like the luck amulet...
Being a level 1 item, u will get +1 regular bonus or +2 superior bonus...

I ment with 3 super gems the leprechaun amulet would have +6 stat points. I know they only get 1-2 points per gem. Remember you only get 6 stat points every level you go up,so having a leprechaun with a +6 is like being one level higher.

Rare
11-22-2013, 09:45 AM
I ment with 3 super gems the leprechaun amulet would have +6 stat points. I know they only get 1-2 points per gem. Remember you only get 6 stat points every level you go up,so having a leprechaun with a +6 is like being one level higher.

Yeah. At lower levels it might be worth it just to have the luck to go along. At highers levels... the +6 is pretty much nothing. When elite mobs MISS it does 30 dmg!!

But yeah, if its free and you have nothing else to do with the gems then why not right?

Wutzgood
11-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Yeah. At lower levels it might be worth it just to have the luck to go along. At highers levels... the +6 is pretty much nothing. When elite mobs MISS it does 30 dmg!!

But yeah, if its free and you have nothing else to do with the gems then why not right?

Exactly. I've run out of armor and weapons to collect on my Mage so I don't really need the gold now. Ive been upgrading all his main equip. My warrior and rogue aren't high enough level to upgrade anything they have except the leprechaun amulet so I did those and started selling all my blood and fire ones now.

For elite maps it won't make difference to have +6 but I've realized I make alot more gold farming low levels instead of elite maps so I rarely take the leprechaun off.

Frohnatur
11-23-2013, 01:02 AM

Well and that would kill you without the gems at a certain point. With them this will not happen.

LordDravek
11-23-2013, 12:38 PM
every little bit helps. I dont see +1 as a waist of time at all. That's +1 better than those without.

RyFG
11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks all for advice