PDA

View Full Version : Some questions, just started

lilpips
04-09-2010, 05:32 AM
First of all, well done. I'm surprised at how smoothly this runs on my 3G.

Questions:
1. What does the "Open Book" icon do at the top right of the screen? It just seems to give me another set of skill buttons to click on, on the left side of the screen (with no other functionality).

2. Is there a way to choose a target? Sometimes auto-target will select something far away, and while running to it, something closer attacks me. Currently, there is no way to switch to the enemy attacking me without running "out of range" of the original mob.

3. When you modify skills (as Dex will need to be modified, as Archers are less DPS than Warriors at the moment), will we possibly get free skill respecs?

4. Is there a limit to how many health and mana potions we can carry? Mine are getting quite high.

5. Is there a point to the town? It seems like the NPC's just give a few small blurbs. Will there be quests at some point?

6. Is there a list of all of the skills for the 3 characters?

Thank you in advance!

Zimmi
04-09-2010, 07:37 AM
1. What does the "Open Book" icon do at the top right of the screen? It just seems to give me another set of skill buttons to click on, on the left side of the screen (with no other functionality).

It's an extended spellbook -- the first 4 are shown for quick access, but to see the rest of your skills (ie, lesser used ones once you get more than 4), you'd hit that book button and cast the spell that way. The idea is that you'd put your most oft-used spells on the always-shown first 4 for quick access and put your situational/lesser-used spells on the last 4, allowing access to spells without cluttering your screen.

2. Is there a way to choose a target? Sometimes auto-target will select something far away, and while running to it, something closer attacks me. Currently, there is no way to switch to the enemy attacking me without running "out of range" of the original mob.

Tap it :)

Aegis
04-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Tap doesn't work for me

lilpips
04-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Tapping does not work for me either.

Hooblaim
04-09-2010, 06:29 PM
To tap a monster it is hard, that is why I just click auto attack, clicks closest to you, it is hard to click a monster, I always missed except a few times then ended up going next to them. =.=

Jakis
04-09-2010, 09:14 PM
We're also making it easier to tap on the bad guys.

lilpips
04-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Since I got an official response, can I get answers to the other questions?