PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Eeilis
11-20-2013, 06:41 PM
I have a couple of questions for the forums - not the game.

1. What is "reputation" points?
2. What's is a "dev"?
3. Is there any way to post an attachment using the mobile app?
4. Is there any way to edit my profile using the mobile app?
5. Does the green dot thing next to a user's name mean they are online? (correct me if I am wrong)
6. I noticed some users had green bars underneath their username, so what is that?
7. Under my username it says Member. On others it says different things, what is that supposed to be?

That's all my questions that I was VERY confused on. If you do answer any, please put the # of the question you answered. Thanks!

Worship
11-20-2013, 08:43 PM
1. If someone presses the little green thumbs up or the 'Thank' button, it boosts your reputation, giving you extra green bars.

2. A 'dev' is short for a 'developer'. Developers are the people who created and update the games.

3. Unfortunately, no. You have to use an internet app and go to the spacetimestudios website to attach something.

4. Again, no. You will have to use the website.

5. Yes. Grey means offline.

6. The green bars are reputation. Max is 11 bars (a lot of rep)

7. The number of posts you have determine what kind of member you are. You get the titles:
ELITE
Blogger
Luminous Poster
(And another one I forgot)

So if you ever come across a helpful post, click the green thumbs up or the thank bar. (Only available on the website, not mobile app)

Spyce
11-20-2013, 08:49 PM
1. If someone presses the little green thumbs up or the 'Thank' button, it boosts your reputation, giving you extra green bars.

2. A 'dev' is short for a 'developer'. Developers are the people who created and update the games.

3. Unfortunately, no. You have to use an internet app and go to the spacetimestudios website to attach something.

4. Again, no. You will have to use the website.

5. Yes. Grey means offline.

6. The green bars are reputation. Max is 11 bars (a lot of rep)

7. The number of posts you have determine what kind of member you are. You get the titles:
ELITE
Blogger
Luminous Poster
(And another one I forgot)

So if you ever come across a helpful post, click the green thumbs up or the thank bar. (Only available on the website, not mobile app)

You forgot Forum Legend (10k posts)

Eeilis
11-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Thank you. Here is a "thumbs up" for both of you. :D

Alfai
11-20-2013, 10:03 PM
From mobile you can attach picture.just use desktop version.
And yea you can edit your profile from mobile just use desktop version from your mobile and you are set.

Worship
11-20-2013, 11:32 PM
From mobile you can attach picture.just use desktop version.
And yea you can edit your profile from mobile just use desktop version from your mobile and you are set.

The question asked if you can do it from the app, not by going onto the internet browser