PDA

View Full Version : I need le munies

synfullmagic_23110
11-20-2013, 07:30 PM
Hey everyone ^.^/. i was wondering...how do people make money so quickly ._. i been playing pl. for an year now and am always poor
i always see peeps with demonic and then buy some other expensive sets and i just think to my self how do they get so much money
i used to do plasma run but got bored of it easily
sometimes i farm at caves(onyx earthquake crystalline)but thats not enough money
each piece is like 10-30k
currently i have 700k but thats not enough for a kewl looking set :/
Anyway please leaves suggestions on how to farm gold quickly thx. :D

Sheugokin
11-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Consistent farming with luck elixirs i.e. paid plat-elixirs or daily will eventually get you a highly-valued pink. That is how I eventually got my savage, green dragon, and swift set. I've been playing PL for about 2 years now....... and I am still poor compared to others.

XghostzX
11-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Don't sweat it, Syn. Making gold comes very easily to lots of players, but probably more difficult to the majority (which includes me - I have 60k). I do have the sets that I want, and truly that's all I need.

I know it seems difficult to farm up all that gold... heck, 700k could have bought you a set back in the sewers cap (we need a gold sink).

But in the meantime, continue to farm and just have fun with it. If you're too focused on getting the pink each time, it may seem like an infinite amount of time trying to get one pink.

I encourage you to not buy any plat for elixirs. I have spent way too much on this game - and I've come to realize now that nothing gold can stay. It's up to you - but you'll be happier in the long run if you choose to not spend money on it.

Pvpandctf
11-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Platinum for the rich! :P

programmed
11-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Buy 50k plats and spend it all on buying gold. Instantly rich. :D

IGN Storm
11-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Browse through CS and keep track of the price values of pink items. When you see one for significantly cheaper(Usually when people mislist) scoop it up and relist for slightly below average price.

synfullmagic_23110
11-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Lol...that's actually how I got rich...to begin with...my friends spended a lot of plat on the game so he brought me beastly (o.o) and one for him self...I sold bearly for 1.5 then went to crusher set :D

synfullmagic_23110
11-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Browse through CS and keep track of the price values of pink items. When you see one for significantly cheaper(Usually when people mislist) scoop it up and relist for slightly below average price.

thx ill try that sometime

synfullmagic_23110
11-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Don't sweat it, Syn. Making gold comes very easily to lots of players, but probably more difficult to the majority (which includes me - I have 60k). I do have the sets that I want, and truly that's all I need.

I know it seems difficult to farm up all that gold... heck, 700k could have bought you a set back in the sewers cap (we need a gold sink).

But in the meantime, continue to farm and just have fun with it. If you're too focused on getting the pink each time, it may seem like an infinite amount of time trying to get one pink.

I encourage you to not buy any plat for elixirs. I have spent way too much on this game - and I've come to realize now that nothing gold can stay. It's up to you - but you'll be happier in the long run if you choose to not spend money on it.

ya i pvp a lot atm pretty good at L51 ;) if anyone knows who i is gg

synfullmagic_23110
11-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Consistent farming with luck elixirs i.e. paid plat-elixirs or daily will eventually get you a highly-valued pink. That is how I eventually got my savage, green dragon, and swift set. I've been playing PL for about 2 years now....... and I am still poor compared to others.

Ya thx ill try to farm like bsm instead of sandstone

LEVEL ONE
11-21-2013, 11:48 AM
I've been playing for almost 4 years now. My possessions include: 1706 Gold, 1 Fire rabbit ears and the coin vanity shield, also 245 health potions and 250 mana potions.

Pls.