PDA

View Full Version : Essences annoyingly take slots in inventory?

Sceazikua
11-21-2013, 01:17 AM
Does anyone feel this? I know inventory slots can be bought by anyone now but I dont have any plans on that now because Im saving up for Crawly. Im having around 15 essences now and have to liquidate my junks after running a map, so I think I wont be able to go anywhere when I reach 20 essences because I always carry some alternative gears in my inventory and the stash is full too! I think only gems should take slots, not essences!

matanofx
11-21-2013, 01:41 AM
They added the option to buy inventory slots with story tokens for that reason exactly

I was going to save up to get crawly too but its impossible to save up i need more and more inventory slots

You cant expect essences to not take up inventory slots.. then people would farm them way too much and market could crush, also it doesnt make sense, you picked it up, so it has to take an inventory slot

Which lead me to the conclusion that we need more story tokens per quest, either 1 quest of 15 story tokens instead of 10 or two daily quests with 10 story tokens reward each.

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 04:54 AM
OMG another essence complain post?? 4th or 5th ??

ZZZZZZ people want thing the easy or for free,

well nothing is for free or easy way now adays.

chitgoks
11-21-2013, 06:55 AM
stash your items in my toon. free! :D

Sceazikua
11-21-2013, 07:03 AM
My stash is full too with only 5 slots :(

KahunaJake
11-21-2013, 11:18 AM
You can purchase additional Inventory Space with Story Tokens from doing the Bard Daily Quests. More at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...th-Bard-Quests!

If you have 30 some essences, then start crafting a gem with 10 of the same type to free up space

uriraran
11-21-2013, 02:11 PM
You can purchase additional Inventory Space with Story Tokens from doing the Bard Daily Quests. More at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...th-Bard-Quests!

If you have 30 some essences, then start crafting a gem with 10 of the same type to free up space

Please increase the cap to 1000.

Snakespeare
11-21-2013, 02:19 PM
You can also buy a character slot with story tokens. A character who holds and trades items is called a "mule".

falmear
11-21-2013, 02:46 PM
I posted this in the suggestions forum, but there should only be one essence type. This way you can use them up faster once you have 10 essences. And you can pick the type of gem you want to craft. Also in the future if they have armor,crit,damage upgrades. Will we have 10 different essence types? I dont think it makes any sense. Just have one type and people can use them up faster.