PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades increased DMG, what about ARMOR???

Venom
11-21-2013, 01:50 AM
So, fun to show off that amazing new dmg you have acquired by upgrading the gear with superior bonds. How about PvP? Do you think the squishy mages would be able to handle the increased damage? Even a warrior's health dropped like anything before the upgrades with aimed crit. How are the warriors gonna tank now without an armor buff?

I would suggest a buff on juggernaut, rally cry OR an overall buff on armor values for all classes by say 10-15%

Instanthumor
11-21-2013, 01:54 AM
10-15% will have a much more massive impact than you suspect it to be. Imagine a warrior with full mythic, Pavise, and +5% durable passive + the 10-15% increase. Even with all the dmg in the world (I'm exaggerating over here), it'll be virtually near-impossible to kill that warrior. If anything, there should be little specific buffs/nerfs here and there for each particular class to even out things a bit more.

Robhawk
11-21-2013, 07:43 AM
So, fun to show off that amazing new dmg you have acquired by upgrading the gear with superior bonds. How about PvP? Do you think the squishy mages would be able to handle the increased damage? Even a warrior's health dropped like anything before the upgrades with aimed crit. How are the warriors gonna tank now without an armor buff?

I would suggest a buff on juggernaut, rally cry OR an overall buff on armor values for all classes by say 10-15%

The least thing PvP needs is ANY buff of ANY warrior related thing! TY!

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 10:16 AM

im not sure of a solution here. sts dug a hole.

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 10:17 AM

uh i dont agree. but i do think that mages need to be buffed.

phillyr
11-22-2013, 09:42 PM
uh i dont agree. but i do think that mages need to be buffed.

LOL ty for comment...but doubt it will happen ever. The worse it gets for us mages, the more they say "we just need to play smarter"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
11-22-2013, 10:14 PM

Lol, good one.

Energizeric
11-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Health is buffed just as much as damage, so no need for more armor. The same percentage of damage that was previously absorbed will still be absorbed, and with the extra health balance will be the same. If a sorcerer wants more health they can use a blood gem instead of a glacial gem.

Haligali
11-25-2013, 07:33 AM
If a sorcerer wants more health they can use a blood gem instead of a glacial gem.

I disagree, its not too smart to put str gems into a sorc equipment, what if you need max damage, then resocket with glacial gem and wait X*12 hours? And if you have made an exceptional blood gem, then you will loose that. Or buy another equipment with int gems? A respec is much more practical for 5 plat and put some point on str, same effect.

falmear
11-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Personally I wouldn't add str gems to any gear purely because of the resale factor. I would respec or use a different amulet that gives you more STR. But I think that an increase in damage without an increase in armor is bad news for mages.

ipredator
11-30-2013, 05:18 PM
no buffs needed on all classes.. its balanced, jugg is 11 second of no death anyway :)

Zeus
11-30-2013, 06:24 PM
The thing that is annoying now is rogue vs. rogue. If both rogues are geared out, it's just way too easy to two hit. Considering that a maxed rogue will have 40+ crit as their base... the chance to crit a fellow rogue out is pretty darn good.

Azepeiete
11-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Who needs strategy when I can just combo you out?

Piggybacking in Apollo

Zyntia
12-07-2013, 02:11 AM
So, fun to show off that amazing new dmg you have acquired by upgrading the gear with superior bonds. How about PvP? Do you think the squishy mages would be able to handle the increased damage? .....

This made me laugh :D. Whats hilarious is that you started with, how do you think squishy mages will handle the dmg and then asked for a buff on juggernaut! Shooting while placing the gun on a mage's shoulder.

I think only mages need some armor buff, none for warrior, tyvm. You got bloodgems to add to your hp, remember? :P

Venom
12-07-2013, 08:02 AM
This made me laugh :D. Whats hilarious is that you started with, how do you think squishy mages will handle the dmg and then asked for a buff on juggernaut! Shooting while placing the gun on a mage's shoulder.

I think only mages need some armor buff, none for warrior, tyvm. You got bloodgems to add to your hp, remember? :P

Play a warrior and see how much dmg an aimed crit does to you. Your statement will change.

Also, you won't laugh so much then.

Aedees
12-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Play a warrior and see how much dmg an aimed crit does to you. Your statement will change.

it does like 30% doesnt it? well the constant heals can make up for it also use jugg because it will 100% give you x3times longer to stay alive.

Youngmurda
12-07-2013, 01:30 PM
I disagree with armour buff. Warriors just wanna be immortal as usual

eugene9707
12-08-2013, 12:17 PM

then play a smurf and enjoy the 1 hit aimed shot :)

Serancha
12-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Sts did say this is just the beginning of the crafting system, and that it will be expanded over time. It's pretty certain that "armor" gems are in the works. The system just wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Sky_is_epicgearz
12-09-2013, 07:10 AM
just got me thinking if they should add a buff to mages heal since it is so weak anyways......... maybe like a armour increase for the caster only when we cast heal for a couple of seconds;)

Saribeau
12-09-2013, 07:52 AM
you guys realize that gale is for increasing armor, but no one uses it. bam. its like a close range fireball for stun. try it.

Chiazihu
12-09-2013, 09:50 AM
you guys realize that gale is for increasing armor, but no one uses it. bam. its like a close range fireball for stun. try it.

I trying not to saying this but,gale force is useless..if want a good armor,just upgrade the passive,its easy and increase ur health a bit..☜Readツ ✔⇦I think i not saying the true coz im a normal human not a god⇨✔