PDA

View Full Version : New Gems for Future Crafting by this way you can have millions of build.

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 08:15 AM
I think we need more that 3 kinds of gems in the future.

List of gems can be added

Gems to increase your base stats

Critical Gem - Gem can increase critical base 3 Normal , 5-6 Superior bond.
Damage gem -Gem can increase Damage base 3 Normal , 5-6 Superior bond.
Flee rate / Dodge Gem - Gem can increase Damage base 3 Normal , 5-6 Superior bond
Speed Gem -Gem can increase Damage base 3 Normal , 5-6 Superior bond
Attack speed Gem -Gem can increase attack speed base 3 Normal , 5-6 Superior bond
Life Gem - Gem can increase Base HP by 100 or 200 normal - 300-600 Superior bond.
Mana Gem -Gem can increase Base Mana by 100 or 200 normal - 300-600 Superior bond
Defence Gem -Gem can increase Base Defence by 50 or 100 normal - 100-200 Superior bond.
Hit Gem - Gem can increase Base Hit rate by 50 or 100 normal - 100-200 Superior bond

Gems by percent rate

Gem by % rate depends on the base that you have.

Example you have 5k HP and you craft life Gem normal 5% = 250HP

Strength % gem - gem that can increase you Strength by 1% of your base strength.
Dexterity % gem-gem that can increase you Dexterity by 1% of your base strength.
Intelligence % gem- gem that can increase you Intelligence by 1% of your base strength.
Critical % gem - gem can increase critical 1% rate, 2%% Superior bond.
Damage %gem -Gem can increase Damage base 1% Normal, 2%Superior bond.
Flee rate / Dodge % Gem - Gem can increase Damage base 1% Normal , 2% Superior bond.
Speed Gem %-Gem can increase Damage base 1% Normal , 3-5% Superior bond.
Attack speed % Gem -Gem can increase attack speed base 1% Normal , 3-5% Superior bond.
Life %Gem -Gem can increase Base HP by 5% normal - 10%Superior bond.
Mana % Gem -Gem can increase Base Mana by 5% normal - 10% Superior bond
Defence %Gem -Gem can increase Base Defence by 5% normal - 10% Superior bond
Hit rate % Gem -Gem can increase Base Hitrate by 5% normal - 10% Superior bond

Passive Gems.

Passive Stun Gem - meaning while doing a normal attach chance to stun / knockdown enemy
Passive Frost Gem - meaning while doing a normal attach chance to frost enemy.
Passive Fire Gem -meaning while doing a normal attach chance to Burn enemy per second damage.
Poison Gem - meaning while doing a normal attach chance to Burn enemy per second damage.
Cleave Attack gem - Grants user to increase number of target damage by 1.
Heal Gem - meaning while doing a normal attach chance to Heal Hp per second.

Proc Gems hmmmm I got lot in mind.. but i don't want to spoil it all.. ill give to you guys.

I know a lot of smart and experience player playing this game share your ideas :smile:.

All the numbers are adjustable!! Its all sample!! What counts is the variety of gems we can combined to our build

Speaking of inventory wise.

Lets say 1 kind of essence will only consume 1 inventory slot with a max of 99 before it eat up another inventory slot.

Example:on your stash
Blood essence 99pcs = 1inventory slot only
Blood essence 20pcs = 1 inventory slot only
Fire essence 50pcs =1 inventory slot only

When 1 essence reach 99 it make another count back to 1 and get another inventory slot.

When remember this is for the future im sure they will make inventory higher as level cap go up.

Milan Lame Man
11-21-2013, 08:57 AM
I bet devs have 20x times more in their minds so just a bit.
1. There can be color/pattern/particle effect gems for vanities.
2. Defense gems are not coming. With defense 3600 you are invulnerable and devs stated they want to stay as far from that as possible.

Mana regen gems for rogues would be nice though, haven't thought of this one.

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 09:09 AM
like it. but if it happens ill probably quit. people would be too op because it will be plat like the others. i also bet it would be more expensive. when i play this game i want to pvp. i hate pve unless its new expansion. idc if u think im lazy.

Alhuntrazeck
11-21-2013, 09:10 AM
I'd love more variety in AL atm. So +1!

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 09:57 AM
like it. but if it happens ill probably quit. people would be too op because it will be plat like the others. i also bet it would be more expensive. when i play this game i want to pvp. i hate pve unless its new expansion. idc if u think im lazy.

It would be drop by monster and crates.

It would be better if they assing a map for gems like example str gems can be farm in dungeons like km3 ect.

Dex gems can be farm in nord.. So people will know where to farm.

Wutzgood
11-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Most likely it will be the stats the vampiric amulets came in. I'm personally looking forward to damage gems.

Desperoto
11-21-2013, 11:02 AM
No, every gem is way to op

Desperoto
11-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Keep in mind that every myth can have 3. You are talking about 5% dmg 1 super gem? 15x5%= 75%. 75% damage? Thats way to much. Rogues will hit like 12k in elite maps with their aimed on bosses. In maps like arena ou can bring down a boss in 20 seconds with a full party and this will cause that all pinks and elite chests will drop. And that's just an example. Also this will make it very unfair for the non-myths

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Keep in mind that every myth can have 3. You are talking about 5% dmg 1 super gem? 15x5%= 75%. 75% damage? Thats way to much. Rogues will hit like 12k in elite maps with their aimed on bosses. In maps like arena ou can bring down a boss in 20 seconds with a full party and this will cause that all pinks and elite chests will drop. And that's just an example. Also this will make it very unfair for the non-myths

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR CONSIDERING US!!!!!!!! with all these upgrades non myths will get 1 hit by weak bard mobs lol. they will have to make gear rarity filters eventually for both pvp and pve.

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 11:19 AM
It would be drop by monster and crates.

It would be better if they assing a map for gems like example str gems can be farm in dungeons like km3 ect.

Dex gems can be farm in nord.. So people will know where to farm.

good idea but consider people who dont have endgame toons? and dont say "make one" because not everyone wants/needs one. there needs to be some area or some add on where the gems drop exclusively that all lvls can get to.

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 01:35 PM

Lol its only a sample.. Its always adjustable..

You dont get the point... The point is making variety of gems... How noobish lol... Noob always conclude 1st and make negative feedback with out thinking.

Everything is not final all sample. Its the concept having a lot of kinds of gems. Geeezzz

Otahaanak
11-21-2013, 02:03 PM

You dont get the point... The point is making variety of gems... How noobish lol... Noob always conclude 1st and make negative feedback with out thinking.

Everything is not final all sample. Its the concept having a lot of kinds of gems. Geeezzz

You ask for feedback.
You get constructive feedback.
You bad mouth the the source of the feedback?
Wow.

ruizerwin
11-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Should be great idea... but thinking about time to upgrade will take how long a year!!!!. should be awesome if the updagrade take like 2hrs :D

Konviict
11-21-2013, 02:41 PM
People are complaining now when there're only 3 gems, the gems you listed are more than 10. So I'd think they will quit if there are going to be more gems lol

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 02:59 PM
You ask for feedback.
You get constructive feedback.
You bad mouth the the source of the feedback?
Wow.

Geezz its only a sample.. There are a lot of kids always making feed back with out thinking that everything we propose in forums are sample in making the game better. The number are adjustable.

Whats hard ? They always think its set and final zzz

He can always say 5% is too high instead lets make it 1% normal 2% superior..

Daddyblu
11-21-2013, 02:59 PM
People are complaining now when there're only 3 gems, the gems you listed are more than 10. So I'd think they will quit if there are going to be more gems lol

Its just variety of gems you can combine with your build.. Crafting process should be the same.

epicrrr
11-21-2013, 03:12 PM
im sure sts is brewing for more gems, atm gems are of EPIC rarity so stay tuned for pink, orange and yes ARCANE GEMS! haha

stackz
11-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Lol! You guys do realize this game is played on phones as well right? You can only cram sooo much content into a multi platform game before it poops out on people in various segments lol

Instanthumor
11-21-2013, 05:18 PM
27 gems (the ones you mentioned) + 3 gems (current) = 30 different kinds of gems.
That'll mean that there will be thirty different types of essences as well, and we'll need 10 essences per gem which will mean that people will need over 250+ inventory slots. Although you have good intent with your posts/threads, some of these ideas at times aren't practical.

Desperoto
11-21-2013, 05:24 PM

I don't know hwy youre talking about 'noob'
I have 3 characters maxed gear, except myth dagger and pet.. Without purchasing plat. I'm sure u can't even survive 5 days without plat im sure.

Desperoto
11-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Geezz its only a sample.. There are a lot of kids always making feed back with out thinking that everything we propose in forums are sample in making the game better. The number are adjustable.

Whats hard ? They always think its set and final zzz

He can always say 5% is too high instead lets make it 1% normal 2% superior..
This is true. You're trashtalking to 14/15 year old kids. You're a very wise man haha.
*Gives feedback*
Noobs like u cant even think before posting >:(
Sorry but im lauging at you

Vjerevica
11-21-2013, 05:40 PM
1. Did you even considered how many inventory slots would be needed for such variety of essences? I'm guessing hundreds.
2. How much time would be needed to collect 10 of same kind of essences in such variety of combinations?

Vjerevica
11-21-2013, 05:45 PM
27 gems (the ones you mentioned) + 3 gems (current) = 30 different kinds of gems.
That'll mean that there will be thirty different types of essences as well, and we'll need 10 essences per gem which will mean that people will need over 250+ inventory slots. Although you have good intent with your posts/threads, some of these ideas at times aren't practical.

Heh, same thoughts but you were quicker :peaceful:

Worship
11-21-2013, 06:08 PM
They did say they would be adding more gems depending on the outcome of the initial crafting release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Energizeric
11-21-2013, 06:39 PM
I like some of your ideas, but I think they should keep it within reason and not get too crazy. The problem with having too many options is that the market for these items becomes crazy as nobody knows what they are worth. To keep some economic stability they have to be selective here.

rivet
11-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Add these:
1. Decrease MANA cost Gem
2. Health and Mana Regen

Daddyblu
11-22-2013, 01:25 AM
Add these:
2. Health and Mana Regen

When 1 essence reach 99 it make another count back to 1 and get another inventory slot.

When remember this is for the future im sure they will make inventory higher as level cap go up.

As i told you i only made it for 10mins at work its not finish.

Daddyblu
11-22-2013, 01:27 AM
Add these:
2. Health and Mana Regen

I don't know hwy youre talking about 'noob'
I have 3 characters maxed gear, except myth dagger and pet.. Without purchasing plat. I'm sure u can't even survive 5 days without plat im sure.

Lol i only buy plats when there is nee update..l in normal month i got zero plats.
Lets not talk about items.. If with out sam is what you called max its nothing.

Instanthumor
11-22-2013, 01:32 AM

As i told you i only made it for 10mins at work its not finish.

Ok, so it that gets rid of the limiting inventory problem, but it doesn't solve the farming problem.
You see, it takes a lot of time to farm essences, and especially longer trying to find ten of the desired essence as well.
With 27 new essences/gems, the loot table for the other primary stat essences are going to have to drastically decline.
So instead of getting your 10th Blood Essence/30 overall different essences, you will have to farm longer for your 10th Blood essence/300 overall different essences.
That's going to take a ridiculously long amount of time farming, and will make players less interested in farming for these essences or make the players less interested in anything else, including PvP, etc.
At that point, I'd personally quit the game already. It's not worth my time at this point.

Ravager
11-22-2013, 01:39 AM
Definitely a crit or dodge gem wouldnt work. Rogues would have over 100% for those categories if they focused on it.

Instanthumor
11-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Definitely a crit or dodge gem wouldnt work. Rogues would have over 100% for those categories if they focused on it.

I emphasize DEFINITELY.

Daddyblu
11-22-2013, 01:49 AM
Add these:
2. Health and Mana Regen

Ok, so it that gets rid of the limiting inventory problem, but it doesn't solve the farming problem.
You see, it takes a lot of time to farm essences, and especially longer trying to find ten of the desired essence as well.
With 27 new essences/gems, the loot table for the other primary stat essences are going to have to drastically decline.
So instead of getting your 10th Blood Essence/30 overall different essences, you will have to farm longer for your 10th Blood essence/300 overall different essences.
That's going to take a ridiculously long amount of time farming, and will make players less interested in farming for these essences or make the players less interested in anything else, including PvP, etc.
At that point, I'd personally quit the game already. It's not worth my time at this point.

Well as i said they could assigned a map to drop a certain kind of essence.

And its not like im saying all of them should be added. STS Can add few or half of them suggested gems.

Daddyblu
11-22-2013, 01:53 AM

Lets say 1~2% max per gem and rav why would a rouge get full crits? With out hp or hit rate?

Rave everything is not final we can always decrease the % of each gem if you say its too much

Instanthumor
11-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Lets say 1~2% max per gem and rav why would a rouge get full crits? With out hp or hit rate?

Rave everything is not final we can always decrease the % of each gem if you say its too much

But even if you decrease the percentage, you will have to decrease it to the point where it is fair, and at that point, rogues will find the amount useless, for it is too small. People will not use that particular gem, and there would be NO POINT in adding that new gem. This goes for all of the gems you have suggested.

Daddyblu
11-22-2013, 02:59 AM
But even if you decrease the percentage, you will have to decrease it to the point where it is fair, and at that point, rogues will find the amount useless, for it is too small. People will not use that particular gem, and there would be NO POINT in adding that new gem. This goes for all of the gems you have suggested.

Its not useless it always depend on what build you want.

This system is always proven effective on other online games.

Instanthumor
11-22-2013, 03:11 AM
Its not useless it always depend on what build you want.

This system is always proven effective on other online games.

Examples?

Daddyblu
11-22-2013, 03:30 AM
Examples?

Ragnarok, ran online, cabal online, flyff, world of warcraft, empires online and lots more..

I played all if them

Instanthumor
11-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Ragnarok, ran online, cabal online, flyff, world of warcraft, empires online and lots more..

I played all if them

I played none of them.

Frohnatur
11-22-2013, 02:46 PM
This is a mobile mmorp. That means you have to keep it simple to a certain point. 30 different gems are simply overkill.