PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Nativex offer

Sorcerie
11-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Ok, so on 10/28 I completed an offer by nativex for 350 plats for the one dollar free credit report that they offer.

I waited an entire week for the offer to verify by whatever means nativex does that only to watch my offer expire and for no plats to be awarded. I was then charged 29.95 for their credit report services and patiently continued waiting, hoping that somehow this would be enough for them to award my 350 plats and nothing.

After two and a half weeks I finally emailed the tech support staff with screenshots of the charges on my account as well as all the information required from the troubleshoot link to submit my claim and was given a reply surprisingly quickly with a case number instructing me to wait three business days and someone would get back to me.

I waited four business days before submitting another email to the support team inquiring about my claim. I received another case number for sending this email and after that a response shortly thereafter from representative of nativex telling me that my IMEI is not valid despite me providing the number verbatim as it appears on my galaxy 3 android phone. Due to this invalid number I was then instructed to send an email from my phone from the help link provided on the nativex offers page while in-game.

I sent the email from my phone and received yet another case number while I waited eagerly for them to sort out my claim, only to receive another email from the same representative telling me that they did not get the email I sent from the help link while in-game, and to try sending another one.

So I sent a second email from the help link on the nativex offers page and was given another case number for a total of four case numbers for my claim. As of today, I'm still waiting to hear back from someone.

In six days it will be almost a month since I completed this offer and I'm still waiting for this plat to be awarded because I'm being forced to jump through hoops like a circus poodle for them to get what they need out of me. I find myself extremely frustrated and angry with how long it has taken for me to get this plat seeing as how it's costs me 30.95 of my money. I have done everything in power to keep positive outlook on this matter, but I have reached my limit. If I had known that it would be this much trouble to complete an offer I would have just given my money to STG directly.

I don't know if anyone can really help with me with this, but I just don't know what else to do, so any feedback on this matter would truly be appreciated.

Prahasit Prahi
11-21-2013, 10:31 AM
If you have completed a Free Platinum Offer in game, but have not received your Platinum, it is likely not a bug. For more info, please see these support articles:

I completed W3i offers but I never got my platinum!

I completed TrialPay offers but didn't get my platinum!

If you require further assistance, please contact Spacetime Studios Support at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

check this link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96825-Have-a-problem-with-Offers-Please-contact-the-Offer-Provider

Sorcerie
11-21-2013, 10:34 AM
If you have completed a Free Platinum Offer in game, but have not received your Platinum, it is likely not a bug. For more info, please see these support articles:

I completed W3i offers but I never got my platinum!

I completed TrialPay offers but didn't get my platinum!

If you require further assistance, please contact Spacetime Studios Support at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

check this link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96825-Have-a-problem-with-Offers-Please-contact-the-Offer-ProviderYour generic response as a means of support does not help me as the link you provided is the same one that I followed only to find myself with this issue.

So thank you, but no thank you.

Prahasit Prahi
11-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Your generic response as a means of support does not help me as the link you provided is the same one that I followed only to find myself with this issue.

So thank you, but no thank you.

lol nvm no problemo :) keep smiling enjoy the game

Sorcerie
11-21-2013, 11:11 AM
Here's an update just so you understand what kind 'support' I am dealing with.

I just received another email from tech support telling me they can definitely help me, but I have to provide them with the IMEI code on my device in order to verify the offer manually.

I sent the IMEI code in my original email, and have been asked to send it again. smh.

Int
11-21-2013, 11:57 AM
emailing support@w3i doesnt work, it would say something like email didnt get through

Sorcerie
11-21-2013, 01:04 PM
emailing support@w3i doesnt work, it would say something like email didnt get throughI sent the email to support@w3imobilesolutions.com and they got back to me with a case number. So i know they're getting emails, it's just what happens afterwards that is working my patience.

Unless you know of a another email address that I should be using?

Zylx
11-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Here's an update just so you understand what kind 'support' I am dealing with.

I just received another email from tech support telling me they can definitely help me, but I have to provide them with the IMEI code on my device in order to verify the offer manually.

I sent the IMEI code in my original email, and have been asked to send it again. smh.

Are you using the hexadecimal IMEI? Its the one with the a followed by zeros and numbers. You can find this under settings>about phone>status

Sorcerie
11-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Are you using the hexadecimal IMEI? Its the one with the a followed by zeros and numbers. You can find this under settings>about phone>statusThere is only one IMEI when I followed the directions to find the code on my phone. It's not rocket science to find it as it is clearly labeled 'IMEI' after looking at settings>about phone>status.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the information I gave them.

Skeokateva
11-24-2013, 11:49 AM
I am currently having the same exact problems with them!
About the same time period too; they just keep sending me emails asking for information that I have already provided them or instructions to do what I've already done. Then days to a week w/o replies.

I had an issue w/ one of nativex's plat offer linked companies (swagbucks) that was solved by swagbucks support in under a weeks time & plat awarded, no nativex support needed in the swagbucks case and the issue solved in no time,,,, nativex has offered Zero to No help with their support responses.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Worship
11-24-2013, 11:52 AM
You have to contact NativeX with issues about offers.

Sent from my iPhone

Skeokateva
11-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Lol been in contact with nativex for almost a month now and they replied again asking for screen shots/ email confirmations...again because i have already sent them x_X

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk