PDA

View Full Version : snowflakes, snow banner.

epicrrr
11-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Yes december soon, i think it will be cool if sts could make Christhmas themed banners similar to big love and little love, or a snow heck even reinder or a sleigh like the bats one on vamp amulets. I bet theres a lot out there wishing they have hearts banner :)

Worship
11-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Light blue and white snowflake banners would be cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Oedid
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Some other ideas I've thought of are:

A heart banner -- with hearts as well. (redundant I know)
A halloween banner w/ a skull and the number XIII-- w/ glowing pumpkins (has this one been mentioned? Idk :p )
A fire banner with -- fire (derp)
A Wind banner, emblazoned with a butt -- with some small gust effects (my chance to be low brow)
A Bat Banner -- with a bat
St Patty's day w/ a clover -- and more clovers as effect (cuz we obviously need more clovers..)
Christmas banner with presents on it -- with some dazzling christmas lights surrounding you.
Richmans banner w/ money on it (or w/e) -- which gives the illusion of leaving a trail of gold behind as you walk

Worship
11-21-2013, 05:57 PM

A halloween banner w/ a skull and the number XIII-- w/ glowing pumpkins (has this one been mentioned? Idk :p )
A Wind banner, emblazoned with a butt -- with some small gust effects (my chance to be low brow)
St Patty's day w/ a clover -- and more clovers as effect (cuz we obviously need more clovers..)
Christmas banner with presents on it -- with some dazzling christmas lights surrounding you.
Richmans banner w/ money on it (or w/e) -- which gives the illusion of leaving a trail of gold behind as you walk

Ha.. Effects with one of a kind banners.. Good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

epicrrr
11-22-2013, 03:23 AM

richmans banner haha.. show em all gold! i like the coin glow effect