PDA

View Full Version : Problems Of People Of AL!

Iamruthless
11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
you cry for months for inventory slots? sts gives you an option to buy them with story tokens.. you cry because theirs not enough of this and that too much days.. crafting everyone gets excited it finally comes you cry because they lower drops? they never promised us easy gems oreasy inventory slots they gave us an option work hard or pay up ! stop crying .
they gave us commas thanks god no one cries about that thanks sts for ur hard work even though people are selfish and want everything the easy way lol even the problem for archon rings who ever got some good for you you got money easily even though u farmed a lot during that time and some who farmed and got nothing good u tried always next time :) the ones u werent on dont cry we have other awesome items and way more things to aim for archon rings aint going to ruin ur AL experience lol :p

Zeus
11-21-2013, 07:15 PM
I'll be the first to say this:

I cry about the commas because now I can't flip zero's on people to get even cheaper deals! :(

Iamruthless
11-21-2013, 07:18 PM
lol :D idk how 20m looks like 2m we dont see auction sales being mistaken :P

lEVEL TwO
11-22-2013, 12:21 PM
I'll be the first to say this:

I cry about the commas because now I can't flip zero's on people to get even cheaper deals! :(

Ooooo bad

Samhayne
11-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Generally, people don't come to social media or forums to post praise. That's pretty few and far between. Drama sells, people like (need?) to vent, and most people post complaints. It is just the way the world works. We know this and it is ok. As long as it is constructive and you tell us what you like and don't and why, it's all cool.

Crowsfoot
11-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Generally, people don't come to social media or forums to post praise. That's pretty few and far between. Drama sells, people like (need?) to vent, and most people post complaints. It is just the way the world works. We know this and it is ok. As long as it is constructive and you tell us what you like and don't and why, it's all cool.

My understanding of the forum is to discuss the game with STS being able to see. The forum is meant, IMO, to suggest and discuss both real and hypothetical changes to the game.

No offense, but the fact that people care enough about the game to both play it and join a discussion forum on it is proof enough that we enjoy the product (although I'm not saying its perfect. I figured my praise was inferred that out of thousands of MMO option I chose AL.

Note: I understand devs get mug thrown at them A LOT, and wanting a little praise is undertandable. But, don't worry you guys are doing a good job :) and I for one apreciate all of your hard work.

Iamruthless
11-22-2013, 03:51 PM
yes i know its how the world works but they should at least appreciate what sts does for us and how hard they work every day ,not just throw complaints on them , forums are to discuss the games of sts but also to give feedback and support or maybe at times give them a complaint but not every single thing that we dont like we complain..

Rare
11-22-2013, 04:11 PM
lol :D idk how 20m looks like 2m we dont see auction sales being mistaken :P

do you ever see auction prices change right befor eyou hit confirm? If they did, you might get screwed by it.

Justg
11-22-2013, 04:11 PM
It is not about us wanting praise or shying away from criticism, it is all about tone. The forums are an excellent place for us to find out what is happening in the games immediately, as well as garner opinions and ideas for upcoming development work.

We hang out here, and communicate directly with you. Without moderation, they could easilydevolve into a pit of poison (see Kabam's forums for instance). If this were to happen, none of the developers would want to hang out, and the games would suffer greatly because a fantastic communication channel would be lost.

So be cool and let us know what you think, and also realize that we WANT to communicate with you in a level fashion, and it is all good!

Worship
11-22-2013, 04:14 PM

You're a very mellow guy Samhayne. And I respect that

Sent from my iPhone

Iamruthless
11-22-2013, 04:15 PM
that dont make sence ? numbers never change xP in auction only in trade lol

Rare
11-22-2013, 04:15 PM
that dont make sence ? numbers never change xP in auction only in trade lol

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying.

Iamruthless
11-22-2013, 04:16 PM
in trade window how does 2000000 look like 20000000

Rare
11-22-2013, 04:19 PM
in trade window how does 2000000 look like 20000000

Well, even at quick glance here they look pretty similar.

In any case, we don't need to have this argument. Kudos to STS for implementing this. It will cut down a huge amount on scammers.

Crowsfoot
11-22-2013, 06:55 PM
It is not about us wanting praise or shying away from criticism, it is all about tone. The forums are an excellent place for us to find out what is happening in the games immediately, as well as garner opinions and ideas for upcoming development work.

We hang out here, and communicate directly with you. Without moderation, they could easilydevolve into a pit of poison (see Kabam's forums for instance). If this were to happen, none of the developers would want to hang out, and the games would suffer greatly because a fantastic communication channel would be lost.

So be cool and let us know what you think, and also realize that we WANT to communicate with you in a level fashion, and it is all good!
I agree with all of this. The ideal is to jeep the forum casual but profesional (I don't think anyone wants a "pit of poison"). Perhaps my verbage was mischosen (I reread what I posted and see how the mood had a bit of an unintented edge. However, to be fair, my original intent was to mimic Sam's verbage.

Generally, people don't come to social media or forums to post praise.
So, to try to reiterate my original comment in a lighter tone:

I apreciate the time the Devs spend listening to us, both the helpful and bothersome. I don't think you guys should worry about us, for lack of better terms, being an angry mob trying to force changes out of you (However, people do [as Sam clearly put] vent. Even the most reserved and uplifting are guilty if this).

We all love the great work you guys do, and are grateful for your time. And, as previously stated...

don't worry you guys are doing a good job :) and I for one apreciate all of your hard work.

Chelsea Irwin
11-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Hey help me I need a mod I found a inhale glitch ms me plz

Chelsea Irwin
11-22-2013, 11:47 PM
I found a glitch

xXz21
11-23-2013, 12:58 AM
i just can say Arcane legens is ur first MMORPG..

i left AL and back to Aion bcus All MY SLOT are FREE i can get it with GOLD is not cheap but well i don't need work 50 days for 25 inventory slot ^^ and my stash have 100 slot (expanded) and my pet have 30 slot and all the stuff are tradable..

thats why people are ''crying'' bcus the game be a jail u need play all the days to get something and we have casual players too not only hardcored players ;)

Rare
11-23-2013, 06:57 AM
i just can say Arcane legens is ur first MMORPG..

i left AL and back to Aion bcus All MY SLOT are FREE i can get it with GOLD is not cheap but well i don't need work 50 days for 25 inventory slot ^^ and my stash have 100 slot (expanded) and my pet have 30 slot and all the stuff are tradable..

thats why people are ''crying'' bcus the game be a jail u need play all the days to get something and we have casual players too not only hardcored players ;)

Actually, its 10 days for 25 slots. And it only takes about 1 minute at that. You can do it on multiple toons also.

xXz21
11-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Actually, its 10 days for 25 slots. And it only takes about 1 minute at that. You can do it on multiple toons also.

10 Days Oh good 10 days for 25 slot. i have waited 2 mins for expand my inventory slot on aion from 30 to 100 LOL paying kinah (gold) only :)

is ok if u guys like that but not for me xd im a old MMORPG player..

Iamruthless
11-24-2013, 01:59 AM
ur hating on AL? lol at least we work for our items :)