PDA

View Full Version : Loot Limit?

MattMacF
11-21-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm having a bit of an issue saving up over about 1.5 Million of either gold or sheep. The reason is that people come in and steal 350K, 400K every night.

Is there a loot limit in this game, is it just too high? I have an DH 7 (almost completely maxed out defenses), and these are fellow DH 7 people, so they aren't getting a bonus. Even if they take out my entire base (most don't), should they be able to steal without limit?

How come I never see bases that are my level with this many resources lying around? I only see DH 9s with > 300K available.

arielucie
11-22-2013, 12:44 AM
They can steal around 20% of your total resources

And the logic reasons is why you never see other base who got many resources at our lvl, its becouse they cant survive in 10 minute when offline

ealax
11-22-2013, 10:54 AM
They can steal around 20% of your total resources

And the logic reasons is why you never see other base who got many resources at our lvl, its becouse they cant survive in 10 minute when offline

I would say 10 seconds :D

But the loot is a percentage of the difference between halls. If your hall is DH7 you get higher percentage of their resources if you attack DH9. But if a DH9 attack you and you have full resources he/she will steal only around 10% of your resources. On the other hand if you attack a DH5 you can only steal again around 10%.

If you go against some of your same level is what Arielucie says, around 20%, so DH8 and DH6 is somewhere in between.

I hope this clarifies :D

And one advice, you can not wait sitting down to gain resources, you need to go for them on pvp :D

MattMacF
11-22-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm not waiting. But my army takes 10 minutes to train, and I log out and instantly lose more than I gained from my pvp raid. After 1M resources, can you just not log out? It's going to be a grind to get to 3 and 4 million then.

ealax
11-23-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm not waiting. But my army takes 10 minutes to train, and I log out and instantly lose more than I gained from my pvp raid. After 1M resources, can you just not log out? It's going to be a grind to get to 3 and 4 million then.

you usually need to earn more than you lose or keep connected and pvp until you get your goal

csb
12-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Once you get over 1M gold, you need to farm the rest without logging off. If you log off, then expect to lose some, and the next time you will have to farm the lost amount plus the remainder for the upgrade.

Itoopeo
12-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Place your DH outside and hope someone destroys only it with couple spitters and give you free shield.

fspinto
12-06-2013, 05:20 PM
I agree on the comments above and think this is stupid. An average player like me who works during the day and is not willing to stay online for hours in a row is in a great disadvantage against those who can.

Should a game benefit those who stay online all the time? In my opinion, no. You should be warned and be attacked even if you're online or a similar alternative solution.

csb
12-06-2013, 07:02 PM
I agree on the comments above and think this is stupid. An average player like me who works during the day and is not willing to stay online for hours in a row is in a great disadvantage against those who can.

Should a game benefit those who stay online all the time? In my opinion, no. You should be warned and be attacked even if you're online or a similar alternative solution.

STS gives us only 2 options. Either, (1) play all day long without logging off. Or, (2) pay for pearls. There is no other option.

This is a big problem with both BC and BD. This is why we find abandoned forts at DH7+. Normal people have no way to save up millions of resources for each upgrade.

Itoopeo
12-07-2013, 05:13 PM
null

Agreed. In BD its really hard to save up money because someone always takes it. In clash of clans its easier to save resources because making good defence really matters. In bd it doesnt matter do you have all maxed out or poor dh2 base, bombers will always 100% it