PDA

View Full Version : Poor Population?

wdflol
11-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Does this game have poor population?

I've been trying to lvl up in Gold Mine using my lv12 warrior and i was all alone, well probably one out of ten games i've had a party.

Arent there suppose to be a lot of people playing?

Vertuldo
11-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Does this game have poor population?

I've been trying to lvl up in Gold Mine using my lv12 warrior and i was all alone, well probably one out of ten games i've had a party.

Arent there suppose to be a lot of people playing?

depends on the time you are actually grinding. This game is overly congested of players already. You should feel the lag. :)

Worship
11-21-2013, 08:53 PM
There's over 10,000 people who downloaded AND reviewed the game JUST from the google chrome web store. This means that there are people that;
-Just downloaded the game and didn't review from the webstore.
-Tons of iOS users
-Tons of android users
-and more!

Sent from my iPhone

GoodSyntax
11-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Lv12 is kind of an odd spot for PvE. Many run at lv15/16, so you may find more success there.

Morholt
11-21-2013, 10:30 PM
Because that map isn't ideal to grind at for your level.
Try Ydra Forest & Rook's Hideout.

Not just better exp, but you can get better loot, too, like a Blight or Ribbit.

Limsi
11-22-2013, 01:32 AM
For an MMO mobile game, i'd say this game is pretty populated.

epicrrr
11-22-2013, 03:13 AM
Are you sure you are not in any party? and as in poor you meant low level population? If you meant low then i can assure... we are everywhere! :D

Energizeric
11-22-2013, 05:28 AM
Gold mine is one of the least popular maps, mostly because it's so long, has so many obstacles, and only has one boss at the very end. Most people run maps to get boss drops, so maps with multiple bosses, or maps where the boss is not so far away are more popular. Try Brackenridge and you will see tons of players joining every game.

bronyaur
11-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Gold mine is one of the least popular maps, mostly because it's so long, has so many obstacles, and only has one boss at the very end. Most people run maps to get boss drops, so maps with multiple bosses, or maps where the boss is not so far away are more popular. Try Brackenridge and you will see tons of players joining every game.
Gold Mine HAS 4 BOSSES at end of map. Have to wait for all to appear.I got two locked crates at same time.Make sure you dismiss pet because you do not want to kill any bosses till they all appear.:triumphant:

Wutzgood
11-22-2013, 08:52 AM
Gold Mine HAS 4 BOSSES at end of map. Have to wait for all to appear.I got two locked crates at same time.Make sure you dismiss pet because you do not want to kill any bosses till they all appear.:triumphant:

As a professional farmer this is a terrible way to farm. By the Time you run that long stage and wait for the 4 bosses to appear you could have killed jarl 10 times or more.

Saribeau
11-22-2013, 09:13 AM
As a professional farmer this is a terrible way to farm. By the Time you run that long stage and wait for the 4 bosses to appear you could have killed jarl 10 times or more.

thats y i dont farm at gold mine

Roberto077
11-22-2013, 09:54 AM
100% chance for a party in Jurn Woods and the first part of shuyal

j3peaz
11-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Not to mention there are more end game players then low levels and the party system pairs you with players around your level

Scarredd
11-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Cos people trying level up in tombs not in gold mine . :)

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Zylx
11-22-2013, 02:30 PM
Tell your friends to play...

Crowsfoot
11-22-2013, 03:23 PM
No one levels in the gold mines. That's your first problem, try running jarl and you can piggie back xp off locked hunters untill you are strong enough for watchers tombs.