PDA

View Full Version : endgame foxes...

Hook
11-22-2013, 02:19 AM
Are endgame foxes good??

Saw this guy and recognized him. People have told me that he boosts/spawns ,but if anyone here has fought him in fair fights ,does he do well as an endgame fox?

If so , I want to level my fox to endgame.

TEOKILLO
11-22-2013, 02:35 AM
What ppl told you is true but they have a good chance against birds or i guess maybe ppl who arent using str

Waug
11-22-2013, 02:57 AM
IMO he is among the top 2 best foxes and probably the best fox though fighting with other tough foxes would be right parameter to judge that I haven't seen that.

tho in this non balaced pvp situation foxes are well known to wreck down birds (& non str)easily, he gets that benefit and dat contributed a lot in dat kd. hmm but by birds I mean decent birds also, excluding my type where he has to simply run and run when buff gone than attact, still gets burried under INSANE roots sometime cough cough.

for sure u should level up ur fox, that is what endhame is all about now, str and opness

Nihiliste
11-22-2013, 06:16 AM
He does boost + spawns and plays 24/7. I know a way better fox who doesn't hide behind a strength set like this coward.

programmed
11-22-2013, 06:29 AM
I don't know about endgame but i had a 72 (close enough to endgame to compare right?) fox that I planned to make endgame but instead decided I didn't like fox and went to Pvp some before I deleted it with a talon set and it was pretty good. Could beat every class except bears.

Cheenivie
11-22-2013, 07:49 AM
As Gnomecide said he hides behind str sets then waits until birds and int mages are unbuffed to attack. He didn't want to 1v1 my bird but he calls himself "best fox" and every time he runs my buffs in CTF and kills me he calls me a nub. Oh and on top of that he boosts like the rest of his guild.

Seems legit right?

Impact
11-22-2013, 08:01 AM
That sounds like the pro pakayolo :D

Cavoc
11-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Bad reference. This dude blows.

Trenton
11-22-2013, 08:34 AM
If people really didn't care about all his running and his techniques of CTF, I'd say he's sorta decent. He is actually beneficial to the team, considering he does attract people in and then runs behind the other teammates so they can wreck them. He also does get the flags, takes care of the birds (the high damage) and can annoy the other team ^_^

angeldawn
11-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Like others have said. Yes he is a spawner. Yes he's in OP savage set. I would say he's only ok because he does run and hide. And he has the advantage of OP savage.

I think Shiloo is one of best fixes.

Gracious
11-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Oh! I beat him more than a few times with my 66 int mage in angel gear! He tried to spawn me in Rockwall, but didn't go as planned. Embarassing whooping if you ask me, lol.

Trenton
11-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Anonymous much

Sheugokin
11-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Like others have said. Yes he is a spawner. Yes he's in OP savage set. I would say he's only ok because he does run and hide. And he has the advantage of OP savage.

I think Shiloo is one of best fixes.

By far, I think he is the best. I haven't seen a fox like his. Although every good fox has almost to no chance of survival against bears, Shylooo can still tank the flag. Peroh.

Gracious
11-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Anonymous much get to know me brotha.

Sheugokin
11-22-2013, 06:49 PM
No. Just no.

synfullmagic_23110
11-22-2013, 06:57 PM
he pmed me something naughty on mah hqe char :$

Gracious
11-22-2013, 08:06 PM
No. Just no. I don't like your weeaboo tone:)

Trenton
11-22-2013, 08:45 PM
get to know me brotha. dinner pls

nothing fancy, maybe just red lobster

Extreme
11-22-2013, 08:50 PM
I'll get to conclusion, Foxes are good but Wolf sux, Shiloo bes.

MightyMicah
11-22-2013, 08:50 PM
He does boost + spawns and plays 24/7. I know a way better fox who doesn't hide behind a strength set like this coward.

Dogma like this makes me quit games.

Define boosting, define spawning, and tell me what is so wrong with strategically using the best gear in the game.

Multibird
11-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Dogma like this makes me quit games.

Define boosting, define spawning, and tell me what is so wrong with strategically using the best gear in the game.
He boosts by teaming up with his guildies and kills. Locked up games where he gets free kills. Spawning is obvious. And like cheen said a coward who strikes when we don't have buffs. When he teams he lets his team run in first so he can ks. He is scared to face many ppl 1 vs 1.

Like many have said already savage is op. If you have noticed, all family is str. If you tell them today go play int. Watch how so many of them won't know how to play. 100% GUARANTEED

MightyMicah
11-23-2013, 01:10 AM
He boosts by teaming up with his guildies and kills. Locked up games where he gets free kills. Spawning is obvious. And like cheen said a coward who strikes when we don't have buffs. When he teams he lets his team run in first so he can ks. He is scared to face many ppl 1 vs 1.

Like many have said already savage is op. If you have noticed, all family is str. If you tell them today go play int. Watch how so many of them won't know how to play. 100% GUARANTEED

As far as locked games are concerned, I'd like to see some proof for that. As for everything else, I do exactly the same.

It's an arena. You do what you gotta do to survive and thrive. Sounds like family is doing things right.

Waug
11-23-2013, 03:13 AM
Please don't hate on NUB FAMILY, give em bit time to get matured.

angeldawn
11-23-2013, 08:28 AM
As far as locked games are concerned, I'd like to see some proof for that. As for everything else, I do exactly the same.

It's an arena. You do what you gotta do to survive and thrive. Sounds like family is doing things right.

'As for everything else, I do exactly the same.'

So you go in the CTF spawn room and kill over and over and over. Boosting your kills and saying its STS's fault they should make it so u can't do it?

Cheenivie
11-23-2013, 08:33 AM

They didn't want to vs RM 5v5 class specific gear all the same classes... But they claim to be the best cause of all their boosters on lbs with 10:2 kdrs and lose 10-1 vs any decent player.

Seems legit.

Multibird
11-23-2013, 11:06 AM
Many of us used to think lb was cool and it was something to be proud of, but now you see is all these booster up on the lb, and its worthless now.

MightyMicah
11-23-2013, 01:11 PM
'As for everything else, I do exactly the same.'

So you go in the CTF spawn room and kill over and over and over. Boosting your kills and saying its STS's fault they should make it so u can't do it?

Yes. I spawn all the time. Not mindlessly-I have my reasons. But yes, I do spawn and always have if the occasion calls for it. For example, when others have spawned me or abused me or my friends in the past in some way shape or form. That's partly why capture the flag KDR is always a bit greater ratio-wise than my normal death match KDR. I make people pay for messing with me. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but again, it's an arena. Imagine an Ancient Rome arena. You do what you gotta do to survive and thrive.

They didn't want to vs RM 5v5 class specific gear all the same classes... But they claim to be the best cause of all their boosters on lbs with 10:2 kdrs and lose 10-1 vs any decent player.

Seems legit.

I refuse to vs people all of the time due to the unbalance of classes. For example, my 35 bird vs a Mage. There's no point in fighting him. I'd rather engage in free for all where real strategy and skill comes into play. As for class specific gear, are you serious? You actually think a class specific gear battle would be fair? I believe we established long ago that str sets are overpowered. Besides who wants to waste their money on class specific gear because a few people have accused them of not having skill.

Let me tell you something. If one guild can cause so much fuss in the arena, they have a higher respect in my book than any other guild. That's why I respected Unknown Terrorist (now Dissidents of Go) back in the day.

As far as boosting in locked games, again, show me the proof. I don't have respect for that.

Cheenivie
11-23-2013, 01:51 PM
I refuse to vs people all of the time due to the unbalance of classes. For example, my 35 bird vs a Mage. There's no point in fighting him. I'd rather engage in free for all where real strategy and skill comes into play. As for class specific gear, are you serious? You actually think a class specific gear battle would be fair? I believe we established long ago that str sets are overpowered. Besides who wants to waste their money on class specific gear because a few people have accused them of not having skill.

How is it unfair each team has the same gear and classes may the better team win.

Cavoc
11-23-2013, 02:08 PM
No teams, 6 people, true FFA rumble pit plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Heroelite
11-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Wolfwingz is not good... he runs map if it's a 1v1, then waits for 2 other family members to join so he can team and ks. This guys is a complete coward and drops before deaths as well.

MightyMicah
11-23-2013, 02:38 PM
How is it unfair each team has the same gear and classes may the better team win.

Speaking from personal experience, I can pick up a bird at just about any level. Not so for any other class. Plus, the styles of a warbird and dex bird are quite different. What I'm saying is, by trying to set up a fair match and setting the standard (in this case, class specific gear, and same classes) you may actually be handicapping your opponent. There's nothing "fair" about that.

The sooner people learn that any kind of "fair" fight does not exist, the better. I've said this before a wealth of times, but practically no one listens.

Caiahar
11-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Meh..Only one person I saw who wolfwingz is not afraid to go kill at me alone...me..he tries to farm me as much as possible.
And also, #shyloobetterfox

All for one, and one for all.

TEOKILLO
11-23-2013, 03:16 PM
No duh, youre a dex burd

Trenton
11-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Speaking from personal experience, I can pick up a bird at just about any level. Not so for any other class. Plus, the styles of a warbird and dex bird are quite different. What I'm saying is, by trying to set up a fair match and setting the standard (in this case, class specific gear, and same classes) you may actually be handicapping your opponent. There's nothing "fair" about that.

The sooner people learn that any kind of "fair" fight does not exist, the better. I've said this before a wealth of times, but practically no one listens. Yes but with the same gear and classes it actually would be fair, considering there's a bear to balance the bear, a bird to balance the bird, and so on. Lets say one team has two mages, but the other team has two birds- This would still (to me) be equally fair considering that the mages aren't a bunch of Cloudwaters. Two birds can deal extra damage, but two mages can revive each other, do damage vs. the birds, and be supportive where as a bird is just there to get rid of the support. I don't see why it wouldn't be fair with class specific gear.

MightyMicah
11-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Yes but with the same gear and classes it actually would be fair, considering there's a bear to balance the bear, a bird to balance the bird, and so on. Lets say one team has two mages, but the other team has two birds- This would still (to me) be equally fair considering that the mages aren't a bunch of Cloudwaters. Two birds can deal extra damage, but two mages can revive each other, do damage vs. the birds, and be supportive where as a bird is just there to get rid of the support. I don't see why it wouldn't be fair with class specific gear.

You make an excellent point. I suppose my point was that some people have their niche class and gear. If I claimed (and I don't) that I'm the best x level bird, it seems kind of lame for someone to challenge me to a Mage on Mage duel with class appropriate gear. Or even to challenge me to a bird on bird duel in dex gear. After all, my play style wouldn't be adapted to Mage, or dex gear. Does that make sense?

Shilooo
11-23-2013, 04:25 PM

The sooner people learn that any kind of "fair" fight does not exist, the better. I've said this before a wealth of times, but practically no one listens.

It's a fight anything goes... That's cool. He just fights like a coward. Runs buffs, leaves his team to die. Then runs in for the kills when all the buffs are gone and his team has done all the work. That's fine, play how he likes. He was banned before on archerwings, along with azi and the other spawn farmers. I'm sure he will be again. My 2c

Multibird
11-23-2013, 04:50 PM
Yes. I spawn all the time. Not mindlessly-I have my reasons. But yes, I do spawn and always have if the occasion calls for it. For example, when others have spawned me or abused me or my friends in the past in some way shape or form. That's partly why capture the flag KDR is always a bit greater ratio-wise than my normal death match KDR. I make people pay for messing with me. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but again, it's an arena. Imagine an Ancient Rome arena. You do what you gotta do to survive and thrive.

Let me tell you something. If one guild can cause so much fuss in the arena, they have a higher respect in my book than any other guild. That's why I respected Unknown Terrorist (now Dissidents of Go) back in the day.

As far as boosting in locked games, again, show me the proof. I don't have respect for that.
In that case shouldn't you alsp get ban? Why was azchibead banned then?

Reunegade
11-23-2013, 04:57 PM
In that case shouldn't you alsp get ban? Why was azchibead banned then?
AfaIk, Azichiabed got banned for vulgar language while spawning. Am I a fan of spawning? Definitely not. But do the devs allow it? Yes, to a certain extent.

Multibird
11-23-2013, 04:59 PM
AfaIk, Azichiabed got banned for vulgar language while spawning. Am I a fan of spawning? Definitely not. But do the devs allow it? Yes, to a certain extent.
And yet when wolf does it, it's a good thing? Seriously, ppl come here to have fun and you spawn/rush them when they're only there to have fun.

Reunegade
11-23-2013, 05:03 PM
And yet when wolf does it, it's a good thing? Seriously, ppl come here to have fun and you spawn/rush them when they're only there to have fun.
When did I ever say it was a good thing? No it is not a good thing. My point is, you can't stop him from spawning. Devs allow it; therefore he can do it. Kinda stupid IMO, but that's the ugly truth. I'm not here to support him, as I dislike him as a person likewise. I'm just stating the fact that he does indeed have the right to spawn, and if you don't like it, leave. However, he should be banned for vulgar language.

MightyMicah
11-23-2013, 05:56 PM

I'd wager you have spawned and rushed plenty in your game time. You sow what you reap. When someone tries to spawn or rush me, I repay them in kind. While this may not be great life philosophy, it works mighty well in a video game.

Multibird
11-23-2013, 06:12 PM
I'd wager you have spawned and rushed plenty in your game time. You sow what you reap. When someone tries to spawn or rush me, I repay them in kind. While this may not be great life philosophy, it works mighty well in a video game.
For revenging it's acceptable, but what he does daily, should be bannable.

Cheenivie
11-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Yes but with the same gear and classes it actually would be fair, considering there's a bear to balance the bear, a bird to balance the bird, and so on. Lets say one team has two mages, but the other team has two birds- This would still (to me) be equally fair considering that the mages aren't a bunch of Cloudwaters. Two birds can deal extra damage, but two mages can revive each other, do damage vs. the birds, and be supportive where as a bird is just there to get rid of the support. I don't see why it wouldn't be fair with class specific gear.

PewPew exactly this.

So then it makes the 5v5 match need teamwork if the teams are the same, without teamwork you won't win. If only you knew how often we use guild chat in guild 5v5s' so much communication which helps us know what our job is and what we are suppose to do.

Multibird
11-23-2013, 06:26 PM
PewPew exactly this.

So then it makes the 5v5 match need teamwork if the teams are the same, without teamwork you won't win. If only you knew how often we use guild chat in guild 5v5s' so much communication which helps us know what our job is and what we are suppose to do.
Although guild chat /g is faster, you can also use /team, some ppl think it doesn't work because it's plain like normal chat.

Trenton
11-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Although guild chat /g is faster, you can also use /team, some ppl think it doesn't work because it's plain like normal chat. Exactly what I was gonna say, when I use /team people are like DONT SAY IT IN CHAT event tho the other team is only hearing the person gripe at me for "nothing" ;o

Somenub
11-24-2013, 06:48 AM
I seen wolfwingz play and yes he does run but after a buff vs buff kill run back to get his buff again I seen him 2v1 birds I seen him kill pallys also but those without rings imagine if he had a ring. I haven't seen him beat a bear yet cuz hellscream is op from bears but I think wolfwingz Is best fox his movements his strategy his skill!!

they also say he runs but

fox=runs
bird=shoots
mage=nukes
bears= combo hellscream spam op tools
rhinos= escapes everything

fair trades so don't cry if he runs it's a fox the most underdog class

Waug
11-24-2013, 07:02 AM
I seen wolfwingz play and yes he does run but after a buff vs buff kill run back to get his buff again I seen him 2v1 birds I seen him kill pallys also but those without rings imagine if he had a ring. I haven't seen him beat a bear yet cuz hellscream is op from bears but I think wolfwingz Is best fox his movements his strategy his skill!!

they also say he runs but

fox=runs
bird=shoots
mage=nukes
bears= combo hellscream spam op tools
rhinos= escapes everything

fair trades so don't cry if he runs it's a fox the most underdog class
hi wolfwingz

first off, there's a clear cut but small contradiction in you theory how?
simply u neglected everything that is in ur favor and put those things into "this is how game works"
and bring forward those points that's against u and called em "op"

got it what I meant?

bears are op only in term of extra DMG that they do and being a tanking class they should not do this much DMG they are doing in endgame, this is against game mechanism not hell screen is op because this is how a bear can tank properly debuffing others then tanking more adequately.

on the other hand not only ffoxes are extreamly op against birds but also few glitches make it hard to kill a fox in this situtation as a fox if ur struggling to kill a bird buffed and claiming foxes should run ONLY, clearly ur showing that ur not even a decent fox, ur just getting the benefit of being op.

Somenub
11-24-2013, 07:18 AM
but fox has 10sec buff with 30 sec CDs and only class that can't debuff hit rating and now that evasion is nerf they can hardly escape fox are underdog class

Somenub
11-24-2013, 07:29 AM
I seen shylooo 5v5 ctf he lost to wolfwingz 10-8 and wolfwingz is UNDEFEATED in 5v5

Waug
11-24-2013, 08:04 AM
but fox has 10sec buff with 30 sec CDs and only class that can't debuff hit rating and now that evasion is nerf they can hardly escape fox are underdog class

umderdog? ur making me laugh. nothing is underdog with a str set in endgame even something that being called 'family'
u know what bro? it reminds me political leaders who join oposit party when they have win election.

I would not even say PvP needs serious balance even if someone would dodge like 7-8 hits among 10 with str set dodge+ dodge buffs
but I defenately say it is shame in history of pl when these classes very few hit kill another non str classes mostly two hit kill.

as far as 'escape' is concern in endgame do u thing it exist? its all about either two hit kill or insane dodge, that's what it all about.

SO ULTMATELY WHAT I TRIED TO SAY?

don't be so proud killing some underpowered non str players, as even u have bit hint YOU'LL STRUGGLE AGQINST ANY OTHER DECENT STR player, MARK IT.

I have not seen shiloo as str fox so can't tell about it, but I have seen u to GET PISSED OFF AS DEX.

ty.

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Meh..I've had countless times where wolf wingz spouted vulgar language at me, mostly CTF, if I'm on his team, he says I'm worthless ****************(things kinda bad), sometimes out loud in CTF, sometimes pmed....meh..
Btw, at endgame, you can't exactly call anyone good with a str set..except for bear..Bears that have savage do need skill to use it. I've beaten many savage bears (me being a 74) that try to do Beckon Stomp and try to hit me with slashes at 10m. Blind, double root, blast repulse, repeat, should be dead.
Some bears know game mechanics, and are very good. I can safely say Cheenivie is a good str bear ._.
So a fox using savage isn't really skill..
Now if I saw a dex fox with swift bow/elite bow/talon set and was killing people a lot, jumping in before a bird can use roots and blast, stun him, combo, make em fly and kite with needles, or a dex fox in CTF murdering ppl, I would call that skill.
Fox does need skill to be used, but if you use savage.then all skill is lost.

Somenub
11-24-2013, 09:29 AM
wolfwingz told me to tell everyone stop hating on him and envy him jealous is a sin and it's kinda sad how everyone envy him just because he killed u it's just a game if u don't want to get killed stick to pve I hear pinks are dropping!!! I mean people talk about him in game send him 1000pms and friends requests n asks his build and combo each day u talk about him in forums do u dream about him too? just stop kno one cares how op str is savage this savage that if it's so good go get one lol... why make him famous I mean he won't get ban he doesn't do anything wrong but kill u lol so just stop it's pvp if u don't wanna get killed go to pve pinks are dropping!! if u don't like him mute him as move on or if u see him don't join his games it's rude and sad just to cry about him each day like u got nothing better to do u mean do u really hate him that much? that's a lot of jealous ppl out there but what can I say haters gonna hate just have to keep moving forward

Reunegade
11-24-2013, 09:33 AM
wolfwingz told me to tell everyone stop hating on him and envy him jealous is a sin and it's kinda sad how everyone envy him just because he killed u it's just a game if u don't want to get killed stick to pve I hear pinks are dropping!!! I mean people talk about him in game send him 1000pms and friends requests n asks his build and combo each day u talk about him in forums do u dream about him too? just stop kno one cares how op str is savage this savage that if it's so good go get one lol... why make him famous I mean he won't get ban he doesn't do anything wrong but kill u lol so just stop it's pvp if u don't wanna get killed go to pve pinks are dropping!! if u don't like him mute him as move on or if u see him don't join his games it's rude and sad just to cry about him each day like u got nothing better to do u mean do u really hate him that much? that's a lot of jealous ppl out there but what can I say haters gonna hate just have to keep moving forward
I think

you forgot how to use a period.

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 09:46 AM

Yay I agree with u...not...I only thanked cuz I was bored...
You're probably wolfwingz. If wolfwingz isn't smart enough to make a forum account, why would he even tell someone to post for him? You act like you worship him, he isn't that great ok? Why would you act like that if you weren't him? And I couldn't even read many parts of your sentence.
He boosts, spawns, replies with vulgar language when you say something when he spawns u, says vulgar language in CTF apparently if you "suck"

Somenub
11-24-2013, 10:03 AM
he doesn't boost there's reason if u get spawn he says if u don't sit in ctf cough. cough mister 3v2 most likely u will get spawned Maybe u should learn to sit like a good little dog and wolfwingz asks plz once again stop talkin about him n no more autographs

Reunegade
11-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Maybe you should learn to stand and fight in the arena, like you're supposed to.

Ssneakykills
11-24-2013, 10:49 AM
tbh shiloo is a good fox he stuck up for me in 2vs1 and i think durrfais is such a underated fox.It Shows its all about skills not the kdr. It annoys me when foxes run out my buffs then attack in a fair call fight which i agree with a lot of people but i wont mention any names of the people who do it.

Ssneakykills
11-24-2013, 10:50 AM
and rhino ftw

Somenub
11-24-2013, 10:58 AM
who stands there n fight that takes skill?

charging each other mashing buttons hoping for dodge and a hit is game of luck not skill

running kiting treeing wall hiding that's skill and survival instincts sorry for tryin to survive instead of running chargin in like a noob hoping to land a attack

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 11:13 AM
he doesn't boost there's reason if u get spawn he says if u don't sit in ctf cough. cough mister 3v2 most likely u will get spawned Maybe u should learn to sit like a good little dog and wolfwingz asks plz once again stop talkin about him n no more autographs

Cough.mister I've played many CTF games..if there's 3vs2, one person sits..or do you not know that? Maybe you should learn to stop praising him so much, and FYI, if you ask why he spawns, he starts the vulgar language. Maybe he should sit like a good little dog, wolfs are in the dog family. And also, you're saying stop talking about him, but you're the one who started the argument with Waug/legendfb... -.-

Trenton
11-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Cough.mister I've played many CTF games..if there's 3vs2, one person sits..or do you not know that? Maybe you should learn to stop praising him so much, and FYI, if you ask why he spawns, he starts the vulgar language. Maybe he should sit like a good little dog, wolfs are in the dog family. And also, you're saying stop talking about him, but you're the one who started the argument with Waug/legendfb... -.-

All for one, and one for all. you really don't get that he is wolfwingz

Multibird
11-24-2013, 11:18 AM

Thank you for pointing this out, hopefully this thread gets locked and you get banned for calling us dogs. This is the forums, not your ******* house that you can call people dogs.

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 11:21 AM
you really don't get that he is wolfwingz

For me at least, 99.9% of me knows he is wolfwingz. The way he is praising him is showing everything. No one else would do that to someone else, praising so much. Only praise I can think of for wolfwingz is that he's just a a good CTF flagger.
It's pretty obvious he is wolfwingz..I'm not that dense Trent :/

Somenub
11-24-2013, 11:31 AM
All hail wolfwingz the ctf legend and god plz teach me how to fox

XghostzX
11-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Ahh Wolf, yeah he boosts and spawns, plus he has an awful attitude. He's the only person on my ignore list because he's an extremely lousy person.

There are betters Foxes honestly, like Shiloo's and Ywforplaying's. They seem like a fun class - though they don't have the advantage in PvP overall end game, they do have their perks.

dudetus
11-24-2013, 11:36 AM
All hail the mighty wolfwingz! Undefeated champion of 5v5 ctf with his guild family, a 5 man team with 5 savage sets assembled vs random teams!

The spirit of fairplay, running our buffs out and striking at us with the help of game lag caused by multiple fox dashes in a row!

The defender of the weak, 3v2 situation for my team and some random pally decides to spawn me so wolfwingz decides to join the spawning too!

The horn of the truth, as I later confronted him, he told me he didn't spawn me, while I can see and read "Wolfwingz killed xxx"!

The helper of the weak, underleveled and/or not well equipped? He will teach u to PvP by rushing and spawning u while giving good advice such as "u suck"!

And a special shoutout to the <Family>, the largest and the best end game PvP guild and community!

Somenub
11-24-2013, 11:45 AM
and he does not use vulgar language if he did screen shot it n show me cuz I don't believe that I know wolfy he does say nub a lot tho but who hasn't everyone does lol

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Ahh Wolf, yeah he boosts and spawns, plus he has an awful attitude. He's the only person on my ignore list because he's an extremely lousy person.

There are betters Foxes honestly, like Shiloo's and Ywforplaying's. They seem like a fun class - though they don't have the advantage in PvP overall end game, they do have their perks.

I remember when I was playing a CTF game Castle keep away, our team wasn't exactly the best, an int Mage, me, Shyloo, and some other birds, and opposing team was Cheens fox, some pallies, a bear and a bird.
Guess what? We won the game with Shiloos fox :P
That was one satisfying win ^-^

Lovingly
11-24-2013, 11:57 AM
ZzzzzzzzzZzzzz

Trenton
11-24-2013, 11:58 AM
For me at least, 99.9% of me knows he is wolfwingz. The way he is praising him is showing everything. No one else would do that to someone else, praising so much. Only praise I can think of for wolfwingz is that he's just a a good CTF flagger.
It's pretty obvious he is wolfwingz..I'm not that dense Trent :/

All for one, and one for all. well ya acted a little over excessive when you were saying "you praise HIM too much" n stuff

just makin sure ;)

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 11:59 AM
well ya acted a little over excessive when you were saying "you praise HIM too much" n stuff

just makin sure ;)

Just some good ol' sarcasm :)

Cheenivie
11-24-2013, 12:14 PM
I seen shylooo 5v5 ctf he lost to wolfwingz 10-8 and wolfwingz is UNDEFEATED in 5v5

I've beaten you. I've seen Shyloo beat you.

Also when you leave when it's 9-2 for the other team it's considered a loss.

Somenub
11-24-2013, 12:34 PM

oh I remeber that game that's when I joined when it was 8-0 and scored 2 and left if joining a already beaten game is a defeat then I guess he's not undefeated anymore

XghostzX
11-24-2013, 12:36 PM
oh I remeber that game that's when I joined when it was 8-0 and scored 2 and left if joining a already beaten game is a defeat then I guess he's not undefeated anymore

Can you leave please

Somenub
11-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Can you leave please
I'll leave once te topic changed about me cuz I kno all envy me topic is called END GAME FOXES not WOLFWINGZ THE GOD

Cheenivie
11-24-2013, 04:06 PM

Gg you just admited you're wolf and no you joined when it was 0-0

TEOKILLO
11-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Lol i beat him 57-3 (2 of my deaths was cuz i was int and he ran out my buffs)

He was literally begging me to stop farming him through pms lol

Ssneakykills
11-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Smh such a bad attitude wolf....

Cheenivie
11-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Smh such a bad attitude wolf....

And family nubs wonder why no one likes em

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 05:50 PM
I'll leave once te topic changed about me cuz I kno all envy me topic is called END GAME FOXES not WOLFWINGZ THE GOD

Guess what? If you leave then we can change the topic. Or stop posting. AFTER ALL, you're the one who started this argument. So it is fit that you should be the one to END it as well. Please stop posting about this..

WAIT I KNOW WHY YOURE LIKE THIS!!! You know Shyloo is a very good fox, and you want to be just like him! Unfortunately, you don't know how Shyloo does his stuff, so you try to do it. You want to get same respect he gets! Unfortunately, you don't know how! So u try to rush and spawn to get respect. But that's the wrong way! We most have ppl we respect, we want to be like them, but you don't know how to be like Shyloo. Don't worry wolfy, of you quit spawning and teaming, running till opponents buffs are out, and start fighting fairly, I guarantee you'll have some respect!!

;)

Hook
11-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Restorations, JungleGold, DaddyKai > Wolfwingz.

Enough said.
I didn't think this guy would have such a big mouth calling himself God of CTF. What a joke he is. And if he is using vulgar language, screenshot, and send in a report. That way he learns the hard way.

Somenub
11-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Restorations, JungleGold, DaddyKai > Wolfwingz.

Enough said.
I didn't think this guy would have such a big mouth calling himself God of CTF. What a joke he is. And if he is using vulgar language, screenshot, and send in a report. That way he learns the hard way.

lol occult the only reason u starts this topic was because I took ur pl gf 7 months ago lol it wasn't real what we had u still mad bro? and wow I leave n come back n people still talkin about me so much haters

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 06:39 PM
lol occult the only reason u starts this topic was because I took ur pl gf 7 months ago lol it wasn't real what we had u still mad bro? and wow I leave n come back n people still talkin about me so much haters

........no. The reason he started it is because he is quite bored on the fox char he pvps on, so he's looking for a new level. So he was asking if WolfWingz was good, he just saw him and saw the KD, not knowing boosted or not. Trust me, I know it's not about his "pl gf". I would know.
And yes, the people he mentioned are better than WolfWingz..AKA you.

Somenub
11-24-2013, 06:41 PM
I'm a go now this is my last post I feel sorry for the kid actually and to all u haters out there all I can say is no autographs plz wolf out now don't all go be talkin behind my back now again if u got something to say pm on game kinda low start drama n make scene on forums bye now

Multibird
11-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Here everyone, lol @ this...
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t523/multi101/Screenshot_2013-11-21-19-34-57_zpscfe73447.png
Wolfy, I'm still waiting to get kicked from restoration, hurry please, I can't stop myself from rushing/teaming you. Please complain about this to my guild master and get me booted, fast please :)

Shilooo
11-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Lol

dudetus
11-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Lol

What do u think mister officer? Should we boot Melti from our guild?

I think his heinous acts as a member should be punished. He has obviously irritated the great wolfwingz.

Shilooo
11-24-2013, 09:43 PM

I think his heinous acts as a member should be punished. He has obviously irritated the great wolfwingz.

Sorry I'm old... This is what I thought lol stood for.

Lol= light on legitimategroundsforremoval

TEOKILLO
11-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Here everyone, lol @ this...
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t523/multi101/Screenshot_2013-11-21-19-34-57_zpscfe73447.png
Wolfy, I'm still waiting to get kicked from restoration, hurry please, I can't stop myself from rushing/teaming you. Please complain about this to my guild master and get me booted, fast please :)

Lol @ that guy doubling gold at the bottom of the chat

aav5224
11-24-2013, 10:21 PM
there r to op

Everyone'sFavMage
11-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Lol
Laughing at mitches actions? He must pay for this.

I will boot ASAP

angeldawn
11-25-2013, 03:05 AM

Oh josh! You made me laugh irl. Lol

You only think your undefeated in 5v5 cuz you won't join if the team is losing and you will leave if other team starts winning

angeldawn
11-25-2013, 03:11 AM
and he does not use vulgar language if he did screen shot it n show me cuz I don't believe that I know wolfy he does say nub a lot tho but who hasn't everyone does lol

Please don't act innocent
I have pms where he swore at me and told me him spawning is all my fault. Where should I send them?

Hook
11-25-2013, 03:14 AM

Please don't act innocent
I have pms where he swore at me and told me him spawning is all my fault. Where should I send them?

Here pls :p

Extreme
11-25-2013, 04:25 AM
tbh shiloo is a good fox he stuck up for me in 2vs1 and i think durrfais is such a underated fox.It Shows its all about skills not the kdr. It annoys me when foxes run out my buffs then attack in a fair call fight which i agree with a lot of people but i wont mention any names of the people who do it.

Hi Mr Sneaky, Please tell that you said "Kdr, means nothing" To your guildies I wanna c if they kick you or not.

And family nubs wonder why no one likes em

So true^.

Lel I wonder y people boost when they even say Kdr means nothing >.> Ppl these days..

... And to wolfwingz, don't team my dear friends (ya ik they pro so u needa team), or else yer fox will fox u up. Now nubs, pls Daniel/Occult is so underrated rate him up abit from -1 to -2, Thanks :).

And 2 cheen n others ILY :)

Somenub
11-25-2013, 04:38 AM

lol I said I'll leave n I left but there like lol wolf they still hating I come back n it's true lol. first of all I am undefeated I never lost a 5v5 I joined when it was 8-0 and scored 2 and left lol my team had 71s and it was 5v3 and no one sat. and I never left a 5v5 in the beginig at all. I did leave once but it was 3-0 and I was wining I left cuz I had things to do irl sorry for having a life and shylooo if he so good why e afraid to 1v1 fox vs fox I been asking for awhile don't talk shyt and just 1v1 lol why u keep running from it lol and it's sad how I said I left but people keep talkin that shows all they envy next people that talks envy me u must have no life if all u do is wake up just to talk about me do u dream about me to lol? all get a life lol once again this is going to be my last post until couple hrs later they say "wolfy!! they hating again! lmao" wolf out

Hook
11-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Yup, HE IS SOOO UNDEFEATED. LOL.

Cheenivie
11-25-2013, 07:32 AM
lol I said I'll leave n I left but there like lol wolf they still hating I come back n it's true lol. first of all I am undefeated I never lost a 5v5 I joined when it was 8-0 and scored 2 and left lol my team had 71s and it was 5v3 and no one sat. and I never left a 5v5 in the beginig at all. I did leave once but it was 3-0 and I was wining I left cuz I had things to do irl sorry for having a life and shylooo if he so good why e afraid to 1v1 fox vs fox I been asking for awhile don't talk shyt and just 1v1 lol why u keep running from it lol and it's sad how I said I left but people keep talkin that shows all they envy next people that talks envy me u must have no life if all u do is wake up just to talk about me do u dream about me to lol? all get a life lol once again this is going to be my last post until couple hrs later they say "wolfy!! they hating again! lmao" wolf out

Says he has a life but plays 24/7 heheh

Somenub
11-25-2013, 08:17 AM
Says he has a life but plays 24/7 heheh

lol cheen plz don't talk n rage quit my games all the time I beat u like nothing I play 24/7 maybe but u talk about me 24/7 now which is worst playing a game or talkin about someone 24/7 all the time do u dream about me or something no autographs bro an rage quit more plz

Somenub
11-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Yup, HE IS SOOO UNDEFEATED. LOL.

yes that's kills and deaths lol I guess ur new to pvp lol undeafeated as in I don't lose games not deaths everyone dies lol but never lost a 5v5 ctf stick to pve robinhood

Reunegade
11-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Crap, popcorn's 20 bucks a bag?

Trenton
11-25-2013, 08:44 AM
I know this little theater that sells it for $8 a bag, and it's REFILLABLE. :D

angeldawn
11-25-2013, 08:56 AM
All this hate on Family does start to wear me down. Yes Family has many many terrible ppl in it but there are great ppl to. Super sweet, caring and helpful ppl.

How is Family any different from other large mid lvl pvp guilds? Like Elements or Tranquility? Why not hate on them also?

Spectre
11-25-2013, 09:03 AM
Yes, i can agree with Angel. I got many good friends in there, who always really nice to me.

Hey Angel! How are ya? It's Vlad:wink:

Somenub
11-25-2013, 09:15 AM
... And to wolfwingz, don't team my dear friends (ya ik they pro so u needa team), or else yer fox will fox u up. Now nubs, pls Daniel/Occult is so underrated rate him up abit from -1 to -2, Thanks :).

And 2 cheen n others ILY :)[/QUOTE]

lol soul plz don't talk mister lose a 10-0 then say "brb I get bear >:(" lol just stop

Timelife
11-25-2013, 09:26 AM
I think Wolfwingz is currently the best L76 fox out there, yet it doesn't stand a chance against pally mages and bears, it does own many birds tho! keep it up Wolfwingz! <FAMILY> 4 life <3

Reunegade
11-25-2013, 09:30 AM

lol soul plz don't talk mister lose a 10-0 then say "brb I get bear >:(" lol just stop

And does he not have the right to do so? You just basically burned yourself by saying that you are Wolf. And plus, you have an advantage. Two, actually. You have a strength set, and foxes usually defeats birds. I dare you to try to go bird on bird or bear on bear with Soul. He is a very good bird IMO. But there is really no telling who would win: you are playing at a cap in which skill is a little factor in endgame, instead lucky dodges and crits are a huge factor. But, that little factor of skill does make a difference, and that is why I think Soul will beat you.

angeldawn
11-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Yes, i can agree with Angel. I got many good friends in there, who always really nice to me.

Hey Angel! How are ya? It's Vlad:wink:

Hiya Vlad!! much love!!

Kik me later. I wanna know how you are doing.

Spectre
11-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Hiya Vlad!! much love!!

Kik me later. I wanna know how you are doing.

Of course.:smile:

Caiahar
11-25-2013, 12:51 PM

lol soul plz don't talk mister lose a 10-0 then say "brb I get bear >:(" lol just stop[/QUOTE]

Lol wolf there's no skill lol u have no skill lmao. U don't know anything lel ur just a nub who doesn't know how to do stuff properly LOL.
U just try to team but in 5vs5 u always leave when u lose LOLOLOLOLOL dat means u lose 2 so u nub okay.
Oh and also don talk dat u undefeated u always lose lol nub u need to team u nevar won a fair fight LOL
U say "o wait let me get guildies for killing me" LOLOLOL.

#ownt.

Reunegade
11-25-2013, 12:55 PM

Lol wolf there's no skill lol u have no skill lmao. U don't know anything lel ur just a nub who doesn't know how to do stuff properly LOL.
U just try to team but in 5vs5 u always leave when u lose LOLOLOLOLOL dat means u lose 2 so u nub okay.
Oh and also don talk dat u undefeated u always lose lol nub u need to team u nevar won a fair fight LOL

#ownt.

D'awwwwww :love_heart:

Somenub
11-25-2013, 02:04 PM

#ownt.

All for one, and one for all.[/QUOTE]

lol all u talk about is me all u dream about is me plz no more autographs lol no one cares about ur thoughts n theory's lol ur the worst player out there ur negative dude leave me alone n stop dreaming about me that's kinda *** lol.. I like woman not guys who just envy n talk about ppl on forums all day 24/7 leave me alone lol hop off the... u kno the rest

Caiahar
11-25-2013, 02:12 PM

#ownt.

lol all u talk about is me all u dream about is me plz no more autographs lol no one cares about ur thoughts n theory's lol ur the worst player out there ur negative dude leave me alone n stop dreaming about me that's kinda *** lol.. I like woman not guys who just envy n talk about ppl on forums all day 24/7 leave me alone lol hop off the... u kno the rest[/QUOTE]

Plz stop replying ik u just want autograph btw I'm 74 so it's OBVIOUS I'm negative if u didn't know that. DOOD leave us alone leave this thread u started da argument with WAUG and I don't like ppl who talk about how great they are 24/7 lol I don't like either gender so gg no one cares what your theory is and your thoughts are ab out me or other lol ur spawner DOOD stop asking me for autographz I won't give any stop dreaming you're the best lol.

#shadows4dayzzz

Somenub
11-25-2013, 02:23 PM

I'm guessing u play call of duty and talk in head set and say ok u ready to shoot ok u ready gogo... no they just fight.. sec buffs lol... that's like telling the enemy wait I have to reload lol... lol killing another player in ur terms isn't fun? it's pvp lol game is called death match not spongebob I think they need to put a easy mode button for u then cuz I guess u saying it's too hardcore.. u have gta? in that game pvp do they say go? rushing is not bad it's pvp it's called DEATH MATCH

Somenub
11-25-2013, 02:24 PM
lol all u talk about is me all u dream about is me plz no more autographs lol no one cares about ur thoughts n theory's lol ur the worst player out there ur negative dude leave me alone n stop dreaming about me that's kinda *** lol.. I like woman not guys who just envy n talk about ppl on forums all day 24/7 leave me alone lol hop off the... u kno the rest

Plz stop replying ik u just want autograph btw I'm 74 so it's OBVIOUS I'm negative if u didn't know that. DOOD leave us alone leave this thread u started da argument with WAUG and I don't like ppl who talk about how great they are 24/7 lol I don't like either gender so gg no one cares what your theory is and your thoughts are ab out me or other lol ur spawner DOOD stop asking me for autographz I won't give any stop dreaming you're the best lol.

#shadows4dayzzz

LMFAO he says leave us alone but everyone started talkin about me behind my back first n they say leave us alone hahahaha I'm confused

Caiahar
11-25-2013, 02:28 PM

#shadows4dayzzz

LMFAO he says leave us alone but everyone started talkin about me behind my back first n they say leave us alone hahahaha I'm confused

Obviously you are confused. If you would actually stop spawning and start being nice for a change, I think it wouldn't happen.

Somenub
11-25-2013, 02:29 PM
and I do admit spawning is bad and I have spawned on my bird long ago but haven't spawn in 5 months now so u holding grudges ARE U MAD BRAH?

Caiahar
11-25-2013, 02:32 PM
and I do admit spawning is bad and I have spawned on my bird long ago but haven't spawn in 5 months now so u holding grudges ARE U MAD BRAH?

Actually, some people do hold grudges.
And you still don't justify that you use vulgar language. Be kind and see how things work out over time.

angeldawn
11-25-2013, 02:37 PM

Not true! LOLZ!

Somenub
11-25-2013, 02:39 PM
meh Idc it's just a game ppl rush me before people spawn me before it's cool some still on friend list Idc lol it's just a gAme I play to have fun yolo not to hate envy or hold grudge it's just a game... I'm guess some of u are not of the age yet but I'll be the bigger guy n say I'm sorry for spawning u kids 5 months ago lol

TEOKILLO
11-25-2013, 02:42 PM
meh Idc it's just a game ppl rush me before people spawn me before it's cool some still on friend list Idc lol it's just a gAme I play to have fun yolo not to hate envy or hold grudge it's just a game... I'm guess some of u are not of the age yet but I'll be the bigger guy n say I'm sorry for spawning u kids 5 minutes ago lol

:).

Somenub
11-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Not true! LOLZ!

ok everyone has archerwingz spawned u? in the last 5 months be honest cuz he didn't even had a set so u telling me a no geared bird spawned lol wow he's a god and I haven't played him in that long I got on him today and many said whoa ur back so yes it's true been 5 months and spawning not even bad if it was they make a barrier or something but I dont
nt do it anymore fox is fun and running is fun XD I quit bird n fell in love with foxes speed

angeldawn
11-25-2013, 02:46 PM
ok everyone has archerwingz spawned u? in the last 5 months be honest cuz he didn't even had a set so u telling me a no geared bird spawned lol wow he's a god

You haven't spawned lately in your bird that I have seen. But you have spawned on you fox

Sheugokin
11-25-2013, 05:52 PM
How is this thread not locked yet?

Extreme
11-25-2013, 06:47 PM

lol soul plz don't talk mister lose a 10-0 then say "brb I get bear >:(" lol just stop[/QUOTE]

Hi, Mr Wingz Since when did I lose to u 10-0? Pls no Bs bro..

@Others Don't feed this guy, He trash talk too much.

Sheugokin
11-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Lol if Soul eva losese, I think 10-5 is a little more reasonable....Oh i forgot his pro powas, more like 0-10? LoL.

MightyMicah
11-25-2013, 10:18 PM

My thoughts, exactly.

Delphina
11-25-2013, 10:28 PM
and.... thread closed.