PDA

View Full Version : solution to the flaggers (endgame)

Saribeau
11-22-2013, 08:17 AM
ive noticed a lot of complaining, (including myself), about all the flaggers end game pvp. well i have observed something. CTF is capture the flag lolz, so those of u who do not like all the flagging, KILL THE FLAGGERS. i know its a "huge disrespect" to kill flaggers. why? why is that? when did capture the flag become what it is in this game?

Fauksuras
11-22-2013, 11:41 AM
It's not the disrespect, its the risk of getting ganged afterwards and your team doing nothing because they continue flagging.

Zeus
11-22-2013, 12:01 PM
It's not the disrespect, its the risk of getting ganged afterwards and your team doing nothing because they continue flagging.

I kill them anyways. If they gang, call back-up. :)

Solid
11-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Try and stop us ;)

Cero
11-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Its not also about being ganged, sone of the flaggers are friends or i-know-that-dude.

Eski
11-23-2013, 07:42 AM
The first point in ctf is capture the flag
The second is try to stop other players from capture your flag,so ganging is a good way to stop them
Sts made TDM for all who dont like ctf ...

EDIT:if you teamplay you dont have to be scared of beeing ganged!

Fauksuras
11-23-2013, 07:03 PM
The first point in ctf is capture the flag
The second is try to stop other players from capture your flag,so ganging is a good way to stop them
Sts made TDM for all who dont like ctf ...

EDIT:if you teamplay you dont have to be scared of beeing ganged!

You MAY have missed the point of the thread. It's not about ganging, it's about people who wantrthe flag achievement and refuse to play actual CTF games to get it and just feel they should be allowed to get flags without opposition.

Eski
11-24-2013, 05:41 AM
You MAY have missed the point of the thread. It's not about ganging, it's about people who wantrthe flag achievement and refuse to play actual CTF games to get it and just feel they should be allowed to get flags without opposition.

I just want to explain ctf :)

Hinataa
11-25-2013, 04:42 AM
ive noticed a lot of complaining, (including myself), about all the flaggers end game pvp. well i have observed something. CTF is capture the flag lolz, so those of u who do not like all the flagging, KILL THE FLAGGERS. i know its a "huge disrespect" to kill flaggers. why? why is that? when did capture the flag become what it is in this game?

its deffinetly not disrespecting, earn ur flag lol so killing flagger isnt bad, i do it all the time lol tho it is annoying, but dont expect ppl to give u free flags.

Kostral
11-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Free style rocks !

Frohnatur
12-02-2013, 04:00 AM

Oh, no. He totally got the point. If you play ctf as supposed to, there's nothing anyone can do. You need a time, of course. But I think that is obvious. Its a team-play.

Oh and btw, I just give a f about my opponents needs of achievments. I dont see the point in putting them over my own.

Learn to play real ctf. Than this becomes way more fun.

How to achieve this?

Merge the flag and kill achievments into a new one like "Won CTF games"

This would lead to much much much more cooperation and advancements.

Saribeau
12-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Try and stop us ;)

I just want to explain ctf :)

whats there to explain ;) lol

inkredible
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM

hey theres no achievements that are handed out easy ;) ... gear up soldier

*sings* nobody said it beeee easyyyyyyy

what about the people who needs kills for achieves? who hates trule.. and dont wana tdm? .. not the other teams fault that some people refuse to play the actual ctf games

flaggers also ruin the fun for people who actually wanna play ctf. if ur not down, leave and try to get in another map

Saribeau
12-03-2013, 07:39 AM
hey theres no achievements that are handed out easy ;) ... gear up soldier

*sings* nobody said it beeee easyyyyyyy

what about the people who needs kills for achieves? who hates trule.. and dont wana tdm? .. not the other teams fault that some people refuse to play the actual ctf games

flaggers also ruin the fun for people who actually wanna play ctf. if ur not down, leave and try to get in another map

DONT LEAV THAT GAME, KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :offended: :banana: