PDA

View Full Version : Inventory selling/opening

Ravager
11-22-2013, 09:44 AM
I have opened a locked crate and sold my fang of fenrir on accident due to the new invontory screen changes. The focus on the item shifts upward after after all items below it are sold or opened causing these accidents. Ill give examples.

Lets say I have a crate and 5 gold chests.
Previously:
I set focus on the top most golden chest which is below the crate. I mash open to open all 5 gold chests. All 5 gold chests open and then the focus is on an empty item. Im happy.

Current:
After opening the 5 gold chests, the focus is set on the item that was above the gold chest and continues to set focus and traverse upward opening the crate.

Same thing happens when you mash sell/liquidate items. the focus goes to the above item when the below items are done. Many guildmates have run into this issue and im sure others have as well.

valheeru
11-22-2013, 03:21 PM
yes also it shows the detail of what u have equipped instead of the highlighted item happens after u quiksell item

Kakashis
11-22-2013, 04:08 PM
yes I hate this bug! I sold off by accident some really nice low level twink stuff and even accidentally opened up an egg :(