View Full Version : Best Legendary armor/helm, ring,necklace for rouge lvl 36

Acirej Chua de Fuenta
11-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Hi all,

I recently made my account lvl 36. And I wonder what would be the best Legendary set for Lvl 36 rouges. I can't afford mythic set yet. Can anyone help me. My budget is around Less than 100k if possible.

Weapon: Bow>> devourer or gloomhunter, Blades>>I also like architect blades but cost too much.
Helm: architect, hellish, or devourer, or other
Armor: architect, hellish, or devourer, or other
Ring: no idea
Necklace: no idea

Also if someone have a good deal plz let me know.

Thanks,
Acirej

IGN Richwin

Lui Delos Santos
11-22-2013, 06:04 PM
full circuit of pot.-epic,power ring oh bru.,archon ring,swirling amulet pot.miracilous bru, bling bubble of.pot.

Vaeriu
11-22-2013, 09:49 PM
I bought this set for ~80k at the time.
Weapon: Devourer Bow Of Potency (More mana than gloom hunter), Dimensional Daggers Of Tactics for your daggers. :) (Dev bow ~ 8K, Dimensioanl ~700)
Helm: Hellish Thistle Crown Of Potency ~ 20k (Must have for rogues who wanna do real dmg)
Armour: Hellish Raiment Of Potency ~ 30k (Same as Helm)
Ring: Full Circuit Of Potency LvL 35 ~1k (I think) (Epic Ring btw) *
Amulet: Bling Bauble Of Potency LvL 35 ~1-2k (Epic too)*
*: Legendary and LvL 36 Amulets and Rings cost a lot but don't add that much of a difference to your stats, so its better to stick with the two I listed.

Vasantanesa
11-28-2013, 01:24 AM
I'm with vaieru on the ring and amulet. The difference between a lv 35 and 36 item is like 1 dex and maybe .07 crit/dodge (if you're going for that stat), and that includes things like ashral shards and so on, but they cost much, much less.

kinzmet
12-31-2013, 01:45 AM
I bought this set for ~80k at the time.
Weapon: Devourer Bow Of Potency (More mana than gloom hunter), Dimensional Daggers Of Tactics for your daggers. :) (Dev bow ~ 8K, Dimensioanl ~700)
Helm: Hellish Thistle Crown Of Potency ~ 20k (Must have for rogues who wanna do real dmg)
Armour: Hellish Raiment Of Potency ~ 30k (Same as Helm)
Ring: Full Circuit Of Potency LvL 35 ~1k (I think) (Epic Ring btw) *
Amulet: Bling Bauble Of Potency LvL 35 ~1-2k (Epic too)*
*: Legendary and LvL 36 Amulets and Rings cost a lot but don't add that much of a difference to your stats, so its better to stick with the two I listed.
This is the best non-mythic set for a less than 100k budget. And may I add, make sure you upgrade them all with Fire gems.

Serancha
01-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Legendary Gear Recommendations for Winterfest (valid until the next new gear gets released)

Architect quills of Brutality - go farm some or save up - they're worth it, and the rest of your gear is cheap.
Gloom hunter of Brutality - best bow going - It's like a bow and a pet in one. Love it.
Tarlok of Potency helm - Rage or Blood gems
Tarlok of Potency body - Rage or Blood gems
Full Circuit of Potency Ring
Tarlok Heart Amulet - I like the Assault for mana and hp boost, but Potency is probably the one preferred by most rogues.

Newcomx
01-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Legendary Gear Recommendations for Winterfest (valid until the next new gear gets released)

Architect quills of Brutality - go farm some or save up - they're worth it, and the rest of your gear is cheap.
Gloom hunter of Brutality - best bow going - It's like a bow and a pet in one. Love it.
Tarlok of Potency helm - Rage or Blood gems
Tarlok of Potency body - Rage or Blood gems
Full Circuit of Potency Ring
Tarlok Heart Amulet - I like the Assault for mana and hp boost, but Potency is probably the one preferred by most rogues.

More than 100k :D

I myself using the same gear with Vaeriu, except all Lv.36.. maybe a little bit above 100k

Klued
01-24-2014, 10:29 AM
What of elite + mythic? And why do stats on lvl36 tarlok > mythic. Or does the mythic gear upgrade to much much higher lvls?