View Full Version : Not able to purchase service through amazon

Mr.Transistor
11-14-2010, 03:43 AM
we really should be able to purchase through the market. i cannot get amazon to load on my device. i would love to pay though... i would opt to pay a monthly fee if you guys could do that instead of letting people buy their way through the game...

Justg
11-14-2010, 10:32 AM
We're working on in app transactions and other forms of monetization for you guys.

Mr.Transistor
11-14-2010, 01:01 PM
welll what do i do in the mean time? i want to play this game.... maybe just give me the next part of the campaign for free?

Mr.Transistor
11-15-2010, 03:49 PM
like i said i would be willing to pay but there is no way for me to pay right now. so how about some customer service hook a brother up with 4 platinum so i can buy the next zone and you will maintain future bussiness.. otherwise i am capped and bored with this now...

Mr.Transistor
11-18-2010, 09:53 PM
sooooo............. i want to effing pay.... so that i can continue playing........ please.....

spaidamon
11-18-2010, 10:20 PM
You guys are lucky. I paid, but I haven't received my platinums. $20 wasted and I haven't gotten anything. Hopefully they fix this soon. I was getting ready to recommend this to a lot of friends, but this is just ridiculous.

Spacetime Games
11-19-2010, 12:29 PM
We now allow payments through Google Checkout as well: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12962-You-can-now-purchase-Platinum-with-Google-Checkout-on-pocketlegends.com!

@spaidamon please email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we will get you fixed up.