PDA

View Full Version : erm i cant get my gold from my other char?!

lethaljade
11-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Well my trades seem to of been cancelled on one of my noob account's, due to suspicious activity? What does this mean, i rarely ever use this account, im not sure whats going on. Could somebody please help me to find a solution to fix this? Would be very appreciated, thanks.

Int
11-22-2013, 03:40 PM
This was the same situation as imblaze, just email support@spacetimestudios.com

lethaljade
11-22-2013, 04:09 PM
Oh is that the procedure i had to follow, didnt realise, thanks for info mate.

Rare
11-22-2013, 05:58 PM
I think it tells you in the in game message

lethaljade
11-22-2013, 06:43 PM
I think it tells you in the in game message

Im abit dopey haha , alls i remember seeing is: trading banned , due to suspicious activity, and that was all i took in, your probably right, wouldnt surprise me if it gave me full instructions on what to do and I just missed it completely lol.

Int
11-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Best of luck

Morholt
11-22-2013, 09:12 PM
It happens usually when you're moving large amounts of gold around with low level characters. I think at around lvl 10 or 15 is when it's fine.
When someone hacks an account in games, they'll first move it to a random account that has nothing of value to it. You know, in fear of them being caught and not getting their real characters closed. Then money laundering goes into play to slowly get it to their main characters. Thus why your activies were suspicious--it resembled you being hacked and sts has a small preventative measure in place to try protecting your goods.

Happens to a lot of unaware people. Just email support and they'll fix your two accounts up to be able to interact in such a way.

Delphina
11-22-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm sorry that your trade has been locked. Just send us an e-mail at support@spacetimestudios.com so we can look into it. Thanks!

Valsacar
11-24-2013, 09:24 AM
It wouldn't happen at all, if people would just create new accounts the way it was designed to be done. Just buy an account (12 plat, takes a couple free offers to get) and then you move via the stash, nothing to worry about.