11-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Good idea.

Spyce
11-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Dosen't every pet get 1 free rename?

Commanderkeen
11-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Dosen't every pet get 1 free rename?

Yes but why not a day where you can rename for free? For all the people who accidentally named their pet Kewin instead of Kevin.

Queenslayer
11-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah just like my slag name..cerebus..it should be cerberus :smile:

Carlozgood
11-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Yes but why not a day where you can rename for free? For all the people who accidentally named their pet Kewin instead of Kevin.

Yep that's my point ;)

chitgoks
11-24-2013, 08:15 PM
would love it if theres a reset name for free.

Gorecaster
11-24-2013, 08:25 PM
I don't advise changing your pets name, I mean why? After you get more and more,(I have 40 now), it gets confusing and when you start farming extra eggs you can't remember, is alejandro the blue deer or the purple one? Is horton the brown owl or the tan one? The more awesome pets are of course easy to remember. If there was a free pet rename weekend, I would use it to change back all the ones I renamed.

Frohnatur
11-25-2013, 01:01 AM
Well... if we had a free rename day, I would rename them. I would sort them into classes. Like: speed pets, crit pets, dmg pets, armor pets and so on. This would make it easier for me to choose more quickly.

For example, Ribbit I would rename like this: Crit-Str-Frog, Shilo: Top-Speed-turtle and so on.

Right now I got 52 pets and its ennoying to scroll through them and try to remember their specialty. I guess there are a lot of pets I never use/level-up just because I cant remember their specialty.

So yes... I think there's a market for that, but a lot people wouldn't buy a renaming.

My suggestion though is not free-rename-day, but make the renaming available for story tokens. Lets say 20 per rename

chitgoks
11-25-2013, 06:55 AM
id like a reset cuz my friends kid was messing with my account and renamed so many of my pets

Spectre
11-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Eh... rename cost just two platinum which you can earn from free plat offers any time.

smuggs
11-25-2013, 03:32 PM
I would like to see a button to rename all your pets or only certain ones back to their orignals for free. I know the ones I use all the time, but as far as the others I've renamed and don't use ever, it does make tough to farm for certain eggs toward beast master title and such.

Worship
11-25-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't advise changing your pets name, I mean why? After you get more and more,(I have 40 now), it gets confusing and when you start farming extra eggs you can't remember, is alejandro the blue deer or the purple one? Is horton the brown owl or the tan one? The more awesome pets are of course easy to remember. If there was a free pet rename weekend, I would use it to change back all the ones I renamed.

Egg-zactly!

Sent from my iPhone