PDA

View Full Version : Ryolujis, F, L16, Need Directing Towards Notification Bar

Ryolujis
11-23-2013, 03:04 AM
Hey guys!! ^w^ I've been playing for about four days and absolutely love the game. I'm pretty sure I've figured out everything except for how to accept notifications where they're inviting me to groups or guilds. Could anyone help? My name's Ryolujis also in the game, so PM me here or there, I'm always up to finding out new things and helping when it comes to grinding up my xp. >w<

This is also on a side note, but if anyone's lesbian and wanting to play, I'll direct my attention there the most. XD But disregarding that, I'm all over the place just enjoying the game, and I love getting from one map to another with a group or person. =) Take care, and jaaaaaaaaaa!!

doomdoomdoom
12-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Hey guys!! ^w^ I've been playing for about four days and absolutely love the game. I'm pretty sure I've figured out everything except for how to accept notifications where they're inviting me to groups or guilds. Could anyone help? My name's Ryolujis also in the game, so PM me here or there, I'm always up to finding out new things and helping when it comes to grinding up my xp. >w<

This is also on a side note, but if anyone's lesbian and wanting to play, I'll direct my attention there the most. XD But disregarding that, I'm all over the place just enjoying the game, and I love getting from one map to another with a group or person. =) Take care, and jaaaaaaaaaa!!

To accept a guild invite go to Menu -> Social -> Click on Guild (on the left side). If you have any invitations, they will show there. You click to accept the one you want to join. You can only belong to 1 guild. Also, invitations go away once you leave an area. So if someone invited you and you left the club to go to a mission for example...the guild invite disappears.

Beray Kahraman
12-08-2013, 04:19 AM
sdsadasd