PDA

View Full Version : T'Paxx Loot Table Question

krazii
11-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Hey Dev's,

Just curious if it was intended that T'Paxx in Victory Lap has loot table of the lore keeper from the Crush the Keeper Level and not that of T'Paxx of the Captive Audience Level. Can you answer if intended or not and if not if there's possibly a fix?

Thanks,

xera
11-14-2010, 01:50 PM
lets sign a petition!

Lesrider
11-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Good question!

Ellyidol
11-14-2010, 11:02 PM
I still think it doesn't drop anything valuable. I've heard it has the same loot table as a Lorekeeper/Sniper. I've heard it drops same as Map 3 too, but no proof. From the countless runs I've had through him we've never even gotten just a pink, no matter what kind.

Lesrider
11-14-2010, 11:22 PM
It should be fixed, especially now that the rush was crushed. Victory lap is supposed to be the reward for cpearin all the levels -- please don't force us to have to go back and clear them over and over and over again. Just fix the tpaxx in victory lap so everyone fan be happy!

(Btw, he's an easier boss than the Keeper, yet the mobs to get to him are much stronger? Strange imbalance.)

Ellyidol
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Also, I think he's the only boss in VL where his counterpart in other maps drop the rares, while he doesn't in VL. All others in VL and their counterparts in separate maps drop the same thing.

Riccits
11-15-2010, 02:54 AM
and its true that the loot rate in VL is lower then the other levels..?

Ellyidol
11-15-2010, 03:40 AM
and its true that the loot rate in VL is lower then the other levels..?

I don't know if its lower per se, but you do get multiple bosses so multiple drops in VL though. I've gotten rares in VL or other levels with about the same rate, I can't really say its lower/higher in any of them.

Riccits
11-15-2010, 04:02 AM
I don't know if its lower per se, but you do get multiple bosses so multiple drops in VL though. I've gotten rares in VL or other levels with about the same rate, I can't really say its lower/higher in any of them.

for me isnt lower... we got a lots of loots in VL..
and sure.. they are a bit rare.. if not, game woud lost exitement :)

Gavry
11-15-2010, 06:24 AM
I have to agree with this post. I've done T'Paxx a lot recently and almost always straight greens. Does seem to be Lore Keeper loot table.

krazii
11-15-2010, 09:35 AM
I personally have seen TPaxx in VL drop the Sunblessed Bow and other greens that Lore drops, so that's why I assumed he's got same Loot table as Lore in Level 2. I would just like to hear from Dev's if this was intended or if it's something they weren't aware of and need to fix.

Ellyidol
11-15-2010, 09:38 AM
I personally have seen TPaxx in VL drop the Sunblessed Bow and other greens that Lore drops, so that's why I assumed he's got same Loot table as Lore in Level 2. I would just like to hear from Dev's if this was intended or if it's something they weren't aware of and need to fix.

Yeah bow seems to drop from lore as well. I've still been hearing that Tpaxx in VL drops the Wraith Armor, but just very rarely. I have yet to see proof though, cause they might have just heard it from someone else as well. And we know how rumour goes.

FluffNStuff
11-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Yeah bow seems to drop from lore as well. I've still been hearing that Tpaxx in VL drops the Wraith Armor, but just very rarely. I have yet to see proof though, cause they might have just heard it from someone else as well. And we know how rumour goes.

Thing is Elly, when we used to run board 3, we could get in 5 runs in under 10 minutes. We ran it so much, that it looked like the drop rate was high, but if you remember the actual runs, there were a TON of runs when no Wraith armor dropped, and his loot table looked like crap. How man attacks on Tpaxx in VL have you done?

Lesrider
11-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Thing is Elly, when we used to run board 3, we could get in 5 runs in under 10 minutes. We ran it so much, that it looked like the drop rate was high, but if you remember the actual runs, there were a TON of runs when no Wraith armor dropped, and his loot table looked like crap. How man attacks on Tpaxx in VL have you done?

The difference is that Lvl 3 Tpaxx drops all Purps and pinks, while VL Tpaxx drops all greens and occasional purp/pink -- like Alien Lorekeeper. So it seems highly unlikely that Wraith is even possible to get from VL Tpaxx.

Ellyidol
11-15-2010, 12:25 PM

I see your point. Literally countless, it started when ao3 came out and little tacticts for rushing it existed. Occassional once proper rushing was in, but like les said not even a pink has dropped. Did see 2 purps today though. If it does drop the wraith, I'm guessing it's like how often a lore keeper drops a bow. I know it does just never seen one ever. Hopefully VL tpaxx does drop, at least I can say so now for certain instead of just asking group to test it out; which most say no to for some reason.

krazii
11-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I think it's similiar to the Lance, we know where that drops and it's not in plasma. I would just like for the dev's to say "it's working as intended" so at least we know that it is a pain. Clearing captive audience w/o attack and def pots takes awhile, a long while.

Riccits
11-16-2010, 04:00 AM
look in the CS whats happend with the jacobs void... incredible..

Ellyidol
11-16-2010, 04:10 AM
look in the CS whats happend with the jacobs void... incredible..

Nah I think thats a fluke. It started with a 2 mil piece which followed a 170k piece. At first I thought it was a scam to fool people to be buying a 200k piece when it was actually 2m or it could be an honest mistake thinking he put 200k but it came out 2m.

My guess is that sellers saw the 2m piece and thought they were going that high. I've seen 150-200k pieces going up and probably being bought.

Jacob void drops from Gurgoxx if I'm not mistaken.

Riccits
11-16-2010, 04:34 AM
Jacob void drops from Gurgoxx if I'm not mistaken.

yes i droped 3 pieces from gurg... mynas drops also i saw yesterday

Lesrider
11-16-2010, 07:00 AM
Still waiting on a response from the devs about this. Would be nice to hear from them what the story is, if there's any plans to change it.

krazii
11-18-2010, 11:19 AM
bump, would like to hear from devs too. Maybe we need to put a link in development folder? Can someone explain to me how to do this?

Kalielle
11-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Bump, since I was about to post the same question but then saw there's a thread about it already. I think maybe the wrong loot table got linked to the Victory Tpaxx in the rush of releasing AO3, since it makes no sense that he should drop what Lorekeeper does when all other Victory bosses drop their specific loots. Would be really nice to see a fix, so that Wraith is no longer so much rarer than Cosmos and Rift armors. I have wraiths for my alts already so that's not why I care - it's just not fair to the new birds out there.

Riccits
11-22-2010, 11:12 AM
bump, devs, plz give us any answer... thx

FluffNStuff
11-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Got a plasma axe and saw someone else get another rift in the drop that I had never seen in all my rushes to I am ready to accept that VL Tampax does not have the best loot.

Riccits
11-23-2010, 03:12 AM
new farm way of captive:

get 5 ppl, all damage pot up, do run in 5min and rmk :)

Ellyidol
11-23-2010, 03:32 AM
new farm way of captive:

get 5 ppl, all damage pot up, do run in 5min and rmk :)

Used to be good with the pre-update gold rewards. :P

Now you can't breakeven anymore.

Thasaint
11-24-2010, 10:43 PM
I think his drops are just really rare because when ao3 came out i looted a void wing from him.

Ellyidol
11-24-2010, 10:48 PM
I think his drops are just really rare because when ao3 came out i looted a void wing from him.

From keeper maybe? Never heard of that happening before.

Lesrider
11-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Yeah void wing is keeper...

Still waiting to hear from devs. Why won't they answer?

Riccits
11-25-2010, 03:20 AM
i noticed that atm are serveral captive farming groups on every day... only me saw 2 wraith drops... i think market price will go down a little bit... in CS are more wraiths for sale than ever was...

@elly: if u dont use damage pot u may need 6min instead the 4-5 a round.. so it doesnt really matter..

Ellyidol
11-25-2010, 03:28 AM
i noticed that atm are serveral captive farming groups on every day... only me saw 2 wraith drops... i think market price will go down a little bit... in CS are more wraiths for sale than ever was...

@elly: if u dont use damage pot u may need 6min instead the 4-5 a round.. so it doesnt really matter..

Yeah, I've seen 5 Wraith drops and none to me -.- lol

Prices would definitely go down in a bit.

It depends on the team really, I was with a dex bear earlier and we both damage potted and were able to pretty much finish the level at a little over 5 minutes. I've also been in a team where all 5 of us took more than 5 minutes to do it. lol

Riccits
11-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Yeah, I've seen 5 Wraith drops and none to me -.- lol

Prices would definitely go down in a bit.

It depends on the team really, I was with a dex bear earlier and we both damage potted and were able to pretty much finish the level at a little over 5 minutes. I've also been in a team where all 5 of us took more than 5 minutes to do it. lol

yep, true.. depends really on team.. but maybe better for all to save the money to take each a luck-elixier? iam still not sure if that pot really helps something...

Ellyidol
11-25-2010, 05:17 AM
yep, true.. depends really on team.. but maybe better for all to save the money to take each a luck-elixier? iam still not sure if that pot really helps something...

I don't know too. I've potted up on special runs like if its my last one for the day, or if i just have a gut feeling, but its only ever worked for me once.

It was just me and a bear doing overlord and it lucked to give me a power armor. Other than that I don't remember any more times. lol

Riccits
11-30-2010, 02:49 AM
i felt the drop rate is higher now... yesterday i played 3 captive, 1 wraith droped and 1 OL rift.
doing not 10 games another wraith dropped.

in shop then was 10 wraiths with lowest 500k..

generally all prices went down yesterday...

DEVS, WHEN U DID SOME CHANGE PLZ SAY US!

Lesrider
12-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Cinco was in chat today, and I asked him about this. He said he would look into it. But please, if all VL bosses end up as lorekeeper loot table, don't shoot the messenger :)

FluffNStuff
12-02-2010, 08:33 PM
*shoots* lesrider. Been there, done that, I deserve the duh bat to my head and so do you. Turns out, fixed is not always what you want.

Lesrider
12-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah apparently my big mouth got the stat boosting bug fixed too :(. Earlier today I could equip rift with just 152 str, and after the update it has to be 154 like it says. Me and my big mouth.

FluffNStuff
12-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Fearing the skill fix. Either the gurgox hammer is gonna be the best item in the game or the worst. And I love the hammer.

Ellyidol
12-02-2010, 08:42 PM
HAHAHA LES. If they end up like plasma pyramid bosses... But you made my guide more valid if the fixed the dual stat thing. Sooo even for me :p

Lesrider
12-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Fearing the skill fix. Either the gurgox hammer is gonna be the best item in the game or the worst. And I love the hammer.

Wait what skill fix?

HAHAHA LES. If they end up like plasma pyramid bosses... But you made my guide more valid if the fixed the dual stat thing. Sooo even for me :p

Lol phew! So one person I don't have to worry about ;)