View Full Version : What is a NOOB?

Xts
11-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Wearing these tags:
[Icon]- they think they are famous enough
[Duelist]- they think everyone will fear them coz' they are dangerous enough having 10,000 Pvp kills
[Freelancer]- they think they can move freely around the arena without being hurt by other players
[Experienced]- they think that everyone will run away from them coz' they are well experienced enough for the battle
[I am A-F-K]- they think 'afk' is a name of an action star
[Hero]- they think they can earn the Superman respect
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*taking the flag then goin' to spawn area
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*shouting out: "Dont worry, Im not gonna hurt you"
*using all UPGRADED common gears -.- :) :) :) (widen ur mind!)
*trying to open the red barrier while waiting for other players to start up the game
*using Guapo, Barney or Precious in the battle
*and noob is not YOU who are reading this right now ;)

any more ideas to share are open on this thread ;) :) :)

Xts (Prostyle) lvl12............................................. .................................................. ......................................

SEE YAH NOOBS!!!!

Sacrifice
11-23-2013, 10:25 AM
noob
nuːb/
nouninformal
noun: noob; plural noun: noobs
a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.

Desperoto
11-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Well ure kinda noob now because u cant upgrade common gear

Desperoto
11-23-2013, 10:33 AM
But the taking flag and going to spawn is very very very true

Wutzgood
11-23-2013, 11:02 AM
A noob is exactly how I dress in town to keep beggars away. Over ten times I've been called a noob while dressing poor. Then when I switch to my normal set the same people will ask me for gold.

matanofx
11-23-2013, 11:09 AM
A noob is exactly how I dress in town to keep beggars away. Over ten times I've been called a noob while dressing poor. Then when I switch to my normal set the same people will ask me for gold.

Thats just as lovely as it is awesome and ironic =]

To OP, is it really that noob to say hi to everyone before game starts? since when is being friendly before you kill people considered noob -.-

Desperoto
11-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Pff, beggers don't have the right to call someone a noob.

Desperoto
11-23-2013, 11:35 AM
And now u are complaining about noobs, but without them u Didnt get any kill? Noob.

Alfai
11-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Tbh everyone used to be noob at some stage.its the starting phase of a growth.

Temarichan
11-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Player [lvl 20]: "Buying Slag Egg!!"
Me: "you can't buy a slag egg. You can only wait for it to be on sale and buy it for 250 plat. Check your info".
Player: "dude, YOU check your info. I'm buyin one!"
Me: "look at your stable then"
Player: "yup, you can buy the egg"
Me: "no you can't"
Player: "your the noobest person I've ever met."
Me: "are you serious right now?"

Then again. We were all noobs at one time. I can't say I hatem...but I don't remember myself begging... I was too busy trying to level and obtain money on my own. Plus, I wanted to be an officer. ��

Roberto077
11-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Actually a noob is a new comer, and since you made this thread that insults people, it's safe to say that you're a new comer.

Xts
11-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Lol... EMO??? i dont say i hate noobs and insult noobs... i love them... they give me a good kdr as well as u ryt??? I love noobs ;) BUT I HATE "EMO"! ;/

Ebezaanec
11-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Newb: New, inexperienced player who is willing to learn to improve. Usually more friendly.

Noob: New, inexperienced player who is not willing to learn at all, is usually pestering, and expecting the easy way out of problems.

There are the differences.

Xts
11-23-2013, 12:54 PM
And now u are complaining about noobs, but without them u Didnt get any kill? Noob.
Hello Mr. Senior Member... Review my thread "carefully" and look if I have a COMPLAIN about NOOBS
Lmaoooo....

Xts
11-23-2013, 12:57 PM
player [lvl 20]: "buying slag egg!!"
me: "you can't buy a slag egg. You can only wait for it to be on sale and buy it for 250 plat. Check your info".
Player: "dude, you check your info. I'm buyin one!"
me: "look at your stable then"
player: "yup, you can buy the egg"
me: "no you can't"
player: "your the noobest person i've ever met."
me: "are you serious right now?"

then again. We were all noobs at one time. I can't say i hatem...but i don't remember myself begging... I was too busy trying to level and obtain money on my own. Plus, i wanted to be an officer. ��

lol lol lol... :) :) :)

xXz21
11-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Noob = Novice.

Zeus
11-23-2013, 01:50 PM
What noob made you mad enough to make this thread? I gotta thank him, lol.

Ty for the morning laugh :)

Cero
11-23-2013, 05:09 PM
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/PicsArt_noob-pro_zpse216db40.jpg

gison
11-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the laugh. Even though it wasn't really all that funny.

@ Cero. Hi uncle!

Silent_Less
11-23-2013, 09:08 PM
[Duelist] title is for 10 PvP Kills,not 10,000 PvP Kills . 10,000 PvP Kills is [Warmonger] .

chitgoks
11-23-2013, 09:15 PM
Player [lvl 20]: "Buying Slag Egg!!"
Me: "you can't buy a slag egg. You can only wait for it to be on sale and buy it for 250 plat. Check your info".
Player: "dude, YOU check your info. I'm buyin one!"
Me: "look at your stable then"
Player: "yup, you can buy the egg"
Me: "no you can't"
Player: "your the noobest person I've ever met."
Me: "are you serious right now?"

Then again. We were all noobs at one time. I can't say I hatem...but I don't remember myself begging... I was too busy trying to level and obtain money on my own. Plus, I wanted to be an officer. 😄

true. we were all noobs once but this is what i call stupidity. :D that player was just plain stupid

Xts
11-24-2013, 04:36 AM
[Duelist] title is for 10 PvP Kills,not 10,000 PvP Kills . 10,000 PvP Kills is [Warmonger] .
Yup ;) we all know that Duelist achieved 10 kills but they THINK they already got 10k kills and have the guts to wear that title in the arena .... haha ;)

Lui Delos Santos
11-24-2013, 08:00 AM
i agree newbies are more friendly..mostly players with good gears are arrogant..not all but mostly..:) again not all but mostly
..and i think the one who made this thread is one of the most trash talker abd arrogant perso. in a.l:)pe

baddiva
11-24-2013, 11:22 AM
this isn't a joke... you're labelling someone who did what they want to do with a negative word... this isn't funny.

for me it's like you disrespecting people..

do anyone who just starts to play the game really deserve this word?

Spyce
11-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Rushed is the perfect definition of a "noob."

bhutkeyur
11-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Couldnt agree more because of OP attitude about noobs - btw when anyone start new game, they are newbie. In time they learn and become experienced. STS made those title for reason not for only new players.
Dont pretend to be pro - many people here dont understand what is actually called pro gamer?

SayCreed
11-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Rushed is the perfect definition of a "noob."
Tyvm.Thats how I'm proer than ya Gf pls.
Cry pls.
GG pls
Cry in al pls
Pls pls pls pls pls

Zylx
11-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Umm... duelists have 10 pvp kills. Not 10,000

Zylx
11-24-2013, 03:02 PM
this isn't a joke... you're labelling someone who did what they want to do with a negative word... this isn't funny.

Uhhh, yes? Noob is short for Newbie which describes a new player. Its not a negative word. What are we supposed to call them? Pancakes? Its really funny watching new players being clueless(especially the flagging to spawn area part :D), but everyone's been made fun of when they were noobs, and its foolish for them to get offended by labelling them as noobs. Everyone has to start somewhere, therefore, everyone was a noob at some point.

Delphina
11-24-2013, 11:35 PM

Thank you. I will close up this thread now. Thread like this usually end up with someone calling out another player.