PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a statistic about the percentage of dmg each players deal to the boss

Avshow
11-23-2013, 10:20 AM
this is useful for the time runners on elite map, we want to know the percentage of dmg that each player deal to the boss after killing it.

Rare
11-23-2013, 08:30 PM
I can see it now "you are such a noob. Look at how much damage you did. This guy is a noob"

For myself, it would be awesome. But it had drama written all over out

Urm
11-24-2013, 01:30 AM
this is useful for the time runners on elite map, we want to know the percentage of dmg that each player deal to the boss after killing it.
Like colour coding each players dmg

Energizeric
11-24-2013, 04:35 AM
Not a bad idea for informational purposes, but seems like something that's not going to make warriors happy. I bet they would prefer "damage absorbed" stats. Or how about total damage stats for the entire dungeon. I bet us sorcerers would look pretty good with our AoE skills. :)

Would be nice, but I can think of a hundred features for them to add that would be more useful.

Ravager
11-24-2013, 07:42 AM
Not a bad idea for informational purposes, but seems like something that's not going to make warriors happy. I bet they would prefer "damage absorbed" stats. Or how about total damage stats for the entire dungeon. I bet us sorcerers would look pretty good with our AoE skills. :)

Would be nice, but I can think of a hundred features for them to add that would be more useful.

Yea. The thought of this just makes me think itll add more lag since there will be more records to continuously update for all players.