PDA

View Full Version : BIG pet ideas

Guidedseeker
11-23-2013, 11:37 AM
When you start to have alot of pets in the stable , it gets annoying when looking for your specific pet.

There should be a release button which would release the pet from your stable so it no longer exists anymore.
or
You could trade a level 20+ pet for gold in auction or trade it for other pets.

You should be able to choose what npc your pet attacks or give the pet more 1st person abilities e.g spells which will use up pet mana etc

WHO AGREES!?

Worship
11-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Why do you make 2 threads ever topic you make?!

Sent from my iPhone

Desperoto
11-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Why do you make 2 threads ever topic you make?!

Sent from my iPhone

Lol that grammar

Guidedseeker
11-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Implement your so called "grammar" into my thread and i may use it.

Something called rushing - Short and direct post.

Samdegreat
11-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Lol who is gonna listen to someone who can't even be bothered to make a post properly...
Why rush :0

Desperoto
11-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Implement your so called "grammar" into my thread and i may use it.

Something called rushing - Short and direct post.
Yes but im can speak good english very well and that cool but my grammar hase to be correct or its not very good english and i dont have enough time to learn good very well english.

Carapace
11-25-2013, 06:41 PM
interesting idea... the stable is certainly getting full so there is merit in this post. We're toying with some ideas internally as well but it's an issue we are aware of.

Zylx
11-25-2013, 07:58 PM
This is one of the few ideas i agree with. I find myself purchasing eggs/pets JUST for the achievements. I hardly ever use a variety of the available pets in combat, mainly because their bonuses dont really appeal to my character or they dont buff my character as much as the newer pets. It would be nice to have this feature to make pet management quicker (especially during combat). Also to add to this, make a feature that's similar to the stash, but for pets. We put our inactive pets away from the stable into the "pet stash", in case we dont wanna say goodbye to them. So Carapace, look into that as well.

CASTlEL
11-27-2013, 02:52 AM
I have good suggestion. Pets should be able to transfer back to eggs. Example at some npc or something :)

Sephiroth143
11-27-2013, 04:11 PM
I wanna add my suggestion on this. I have 47 pets total. N alot, off course, coz of the achievements points. N i was thinking why not put a favourite list button to separate the pets that we chose to fight along wit? Mayb 3 or 5 favourite slots so wen we ar fightin or hunting, we can switch to n fro from the fav list much more faster n conveniently. I recalled wen i was hunting bael, 1 of the players told me to switch to orion or other pets that has stun ability n i was so in a rush scrolling thru all of my 47 pets that everyone havta wait for me to choose my preferred pet, its really a hassle coz we already changed their names n we havta see their looks one by one.

Guidedseeker
11-30-2013, 11:08 AM
How about being able to switch pets whilst still on the HUD interface?