PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded mythic armor and helm

Elder
11-23-2013, 04:36 PM
Just wondering if it is worth it to get mythic armor and helm and then to upgrade them. To my knowledge once you upgrade them, they cannot be sold. Can anyone confirm or deny that for me. Also what do the upgraded mythic armor and helm stats compare to the best stats from using the best legendary gear? Btw I don't do pvp i farm elites.

Thanks ahead for the help!

Sage south
11-23-2013, 04:47 PM
1) There is a thread somewhere here. The OP says that it takes 18 days with 10% chance of super gem. More like 5% so much more.

2) You can sell upgraded items

3) Normal is 45 I think, Super is 70 something

Elder
11-23-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm not talking about adding gems to them, I'm talking about upgrading them like it talks about in this post. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114630-Guide-How-to-Upgrade-Your-Mythic-Helm-and-Armor-and-become-%93The-Hero-of-Legend%94

Vaeriu
11-24-2013, 01:08 AM
You cannot trade your upgraded mythics (Not gems, upgraded means they get the different lightning design and higher stats). But upgraded mythics (Non-gem) have extreme stats and its pretty much worth upgrading them (Not gems :( ) unless you want to insert gems into the unupgraded versions to make them sell more.

Pandamoni
11-24-2013, 01:41 AM
For me it was worth it to upgrade my helm and armor. I noticed a big difference in elites once I had my upgraded gear. It is a bummer you can't sell it when it's upgraded but at least it's more affordable now than before. I paid 11m for my helm and armor lol.

chiloto
11-27-2013, 12:07 PM
I just recently bought and upgraded mythic armor and helm. Found the upgraded mythic armor and helm help out a lot in the arena. So much easier to stay alive. Same with Elite shuyal runs. Imo if you have the cash go ahead and upgrade. You can get by without mythic in these places; i have done so for some time, but the mythics make it easier.