PDA

View Full Version : Some random tips for ops in twink pvp.

Barbar
11-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi guys, I've decided to start making a guide to help out players, who need some advice. I'm trying to make it like a complete op guide for pvp.Operative is my favorite class in pvp, because it's high dmg and good ability to kite.

Skills
Mind wrack - It has a good dmg and the crits are really painfull

Flames - Really good DoT and can be also used as stun skill at max rank (it has high stun chance at lv6)

Lurch - A cool push with some dmg. It can help at escape and even at locking down oppoments if they're in the front of a wall when you push.

Heal - Extra sustain for longer fights.

Amp. Pain - A "must be" skill, the armor reduction and the crit% incrases your dmg rly hard.

Lash - An other cc and DoT. It also decrases the oppoments dodge by 10 so it matters a lot if you can land it.

Blur - A random skill... It gives you dodge but if its below rank 4, it can fail really easy. It's like a spell what reduces incoming dmg and makes you almost immune to cc.

Shock - Cool dmg and also reduces oppoment's hit% and crit%. Most of people still use it at the end of their combos, because it can be shooted to longer range too sometimes.

Anguish - A beautifull skill, it does dmg and also an awesome purple explosion! (Pls could sm1 tell me what does it do?) I use it instead of wrack sometimes in my builds.

That slow thingy - I've never seen any good players using it, in my opinion it's totally useless. (correct me if it's good for sg xD)

Precision - The other random skill. It incrases crit and hit% but it has a high cooldown. I recommend to have it at rank 5 or 6.

Fighting styles

Hiders
They are using walls to hide, and they usually poke you down using the wall glitch till you die. They usually have shield or rifle. Avoid going to pillars and you can beat them.

"Bulls"
They are just running to you using their buffs then skills and trying to face. Most of em is newbie, but in some cases this can be the best way to kill someone (especially at lv30).
Mostly they have shield or duals. Some of them try to glitch first or use pillars to get into close combat. They usually have high blur so if they use it then just run away and after their blur is gone, the victory is yours.

Kiters
I know that hiding is a form of kiting too, but now I mean the players who kite without pillars. They are using their skills to keep distance and make so much dmg as possible without taking too much. There arent many of them but if you are fighting one, try to get to close combat, they are usually really squishy, or just kite them if you can. In most cases they have rifle

Hybrids
Those 3 are the base fighting styles but most of people change their style during fights depending on their health and skill cooldown.

Levels and builds

lv10

Builds
As lv10 you cant really use too many builds, a standard lv 10 build is 111231 or 011331. Picking wrack for lv10 is risky because you dont have that much mana and if a fight lasts longer one skill matters a lot.

Fighting
"Lv 10 is about lash." Its kinda random. Kiting and "rushing" the oppoment can be good strategies, hiding isn't worth it at lv 10 cause the low mana sustain.

lv15

At this level all 3 of fighting styles can be good but kiting dominates cause a lv15 cant have high blur to counterplay the kiter. A standard l15 kite build is 011561. Dmg builds without blur can be good too but they usually dont have enought dmg to kill the kiter instantly so he can heal up.

lv20
This lvl has a huge variety of possible builds and playing styles. There isn't anything what can dominate and not be countered. Also at lv 20 you can have max rank on flames and then you can have a trustable kite build with 2 stun skills (061561). Sadly high lvl blur dmg builds counter it. For a newbie i'd recommend a hybrid build (example: 11146141), which has a good sustain and a high variety of uses.

lv25
This is my favourite level, all strategies can be good here. Also kite builds with some blur have good chance too ^^

lv30
The most random lvl. Builds are really similar, 6 on all of the buffs lurch lash flames (and shock or wrack). At this lvl the "Bull" strategie is the most effective. You can try to kite or hide but in most cases you will fail.

The guide isnt complete yet its night here and my hands started to hurt xD Ill try to continue it asap. If you have any tips or ideas about it or you miss something, pls help me and write a comment.
Barbar

Uafaud
11-24-2013, 03:10 PM
ermhagerd barb nice guide u didnt tell me ;-; u made one but i dont think thats random tips xD its tips but nice guide man @-@

Barbar
11-24-2013, 04:11 PM
ty :O ill try to write down some other things (how to wall glitch, some info aboit weps) but im too lazy and tired atm:(

Uafaud
11-25-2013, 01:32 PM
._. HAX!

asazocave
11-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Pro guide :)
I'll make one op now(pro one)

Barbar
11-27-2013, 06:12 AM
ty Asa:O ill try to make the changes, u told me to do asap, just need a pc:O

Wildcatz
12-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Bar ur too pro me now D=

jaythebest
01-07-2014, 01:39 PM
L30 really is about buffs... if someone with max dodge charges at you and u cant hurt em because they have too mch dodge, usually ur fcked... you might get away but still lose fight, so its gud to keep distance with ur enemies and then try to waste their buff.

PS DAMAGE BUILD MAY LOSE OVER DODGE BUILD DEPENDING ON WHAT LVL THE DDGE SKILL IS AT.. but remember ddge nubs cant do much dmge since most of their points are used on ddge so if u can push em away simply heal, kite and pwn :D

Fight my L30 jaythebestjr if u want =D

Zolum
01-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Pretty accurate guide, very informative as well. I like it.

Mrbananaz
03-01-2014, 12:58 PM
why couldnt you have made this when i twinkedddd? really helpful for beginners, im sure i couldve been better if i had this guide 2-3 years ago.

DivineMyth
03-03-2014, 11:11 AM
haha thanks for the guide^^

ArtofWar
03-04-2014, 05:56 PM
why couldnt you have made this when i twinkedddd? really helpful for beginners, im sure i couldve been better if i had this guide 2-3 years ago.
:suspicion:

Uafaud
03-06-2014, 03:49 PM
:suspicion:

shh.....

DivineMyth
03-07-2014, 11:42 AM
shh.....

you shhh....

ArtofWar
03-07-2014, 07:33 PM
shh.....