PDA

View Full Version : What were you all up to today?

Cahaun
11-23-2013, 06:15 PM
This day has been quite an interesting one for me. From being the fiftieth anniversary of Doctor Who to the Season Four Premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, there is bound to be quite an amount of people who are most likely going to try making this a memorable day to think back on. Despite accidentally dropping almost all of my lunch on the ground right out of the box, I've personally enjoyed my day so far.

So how are you all, and what were you all up to today?

XghostzX
11-24-2013, 12:06 AM
I finally figured out how to flush the toilet

Spyce
11-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Got farmed by ET the whole day. (Arcane Legends)

Schnitzel
11-24-2013, 12:29 AM
O.o

to answer the OP's question:

i did my school homework

did anyone actually believe that?

NOPE
i was looking through iFunny, Memebase, Memecenter, Apple.com, ifixit.com and thousands of other un-homework related things

i so (un)productive :D

Producers
11-24-2013, 12:29 AM
I bought skittles and dropped them all

SayCreed
11-24-2013, 06:20 AM
I bought skittles and dropped them all

I bought my teddy but he was really a devil and ate your dropped skitle

Matutd
11-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Teach me please?

BodMaster
11-24-2013, 07:49 AM
Teach me please?

That's a name I haven't seen in some time.

gison
11-24-2013, 10:13 AM
That's a name I haven't seen in some time.

That one too!^^ :)

BodMaster
11-24-2013, 11:00 AM
That one too!^^ :)

Touché my friend

XghostzX
11-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Teach me please?

Yes ok so

By applying a downward force on the silver handle towards the top of your toilet, you can create a centripetal force in the water. This centripetal acceleration allows the contaminated water to flow down the pipe and out into waters that are unknown to me.

When pressing the handle I highly recommend you use two fingers. If you use one finger sometimes it can slip and then you're toilet will not be doing its' flushing. NOTE: Toilet's have feelings - don't flush a toilet too many times. It might get mad at you

Schnitzel
11-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Yes ok so

By applying a downward force on the silver handle towards the top of your toilet, you can create a centripetal force in the water. This centripetal acceleration allows the contaminated water to flow down the pipe and out into waters that are unknown to me.

When pressing the handle I highly recommend you use two fingers. If you use one finger sometimes it can slip and then you're toilet will not be doing its' flushing. NOTE: Toilet's have feelings - don't flush a toilet too many times. It might get mad at you
That was the most accurate post I've ever read..

programmed
11-24-2013, 07:45 PM
That was the most accurate post I've ever read..

He forgot to warn you that when the toilet gets mad it sprays dirty toilet water at you.

Cahaun
11-24-2013, 08:20 PM
"Some very interesting turns, threads can do. Hmmmmmmmmm... yes." - Yoda's response to Luke's questions on the nature of forums

Nice to hear that many people now know how to use toilets. :p

Schnitzel
11-24-2013, 08:51 PM
He forgot to warn you that when the toilet gets mad it sprays dirty toilet water at you.

O.O

*backs away*

MightyMicah
11-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Let's see, if I remember correctly I didn't do much on Saturday. I believe I learned the Charlie Brown "Christmas Time" song in the piano. Other than that, I don't think anything noteworthy haha.

Cahaun
11-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Let's see, if I remember correctly I didn't do much on Saturday. I believe I learned the Charlie Brown "Christmas Time" song in the piano. Other than that, I don't think anything noteworthy haha.
I watch that movie annually on Christmas. It's kind of like family tradition to me.

MightyMicah
11-25-2013, 07:00 PM
I watch that movie annually on Christmas. It's kind of like family tradition to me.

Same here! It's a great one.

Argyros
11-25-2013, 07:06 PM
Oh, well I ordered a new tablet, and continued learning the Javascript code. Pretty bored actually.

Reunegade
11-25-2013, 07:11 PM
I ate an awesome dinner :D

Cahaun
11-25-2013, 08:19 PM

Same here! It's a great one.
Very so!