PDA

View Full Version : doctor who episode

Sacrifice
11-24-2013, 03:30 PM
What did you think of it? Loved when they were trapped in tower of london and door was unlocked although the start downfall of galifray reminded me of star wars.

Xaotique
11-25-2013, 07:55 AM
lol I thought the same about the action scene. It was an amazing episode though, and I got to see my favorite Doctor, David Tennant! I can't wait 'till the Christmas special.

Giuewek
11-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Yep amazing episode mainly cuz david tennant was there best doctor there and lol at the scene when the door was really unlocked and they were talking about how clever they were

Xaotique
11-29-2013, 06:46 PM
It was cool to see a peek of the next doctor too. I refuse to go check out spoilers about him though. I'll be waiting until xmas. (:

Giuewek
12-01-2013, 12:04 PM
It was cool to see a peek of the next doctor too. I refuse to go check out spoilers about him though. I'll be waiting until xmas. (:

Ikr same lots of people think he's gonna be better

Xaotique
12-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Ikr same lots of people think he's gonna be better

We'll see. I've grown quite attached to Matt Smith, so he's gonna have to work for it if he wants me to like him. :P I always dread The Doctor changing. :/ bleh Hopefully he's good. Then again, we've never really been let down.

Fyrce
12-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Loved Tennant, hated Smith. Loved the special episode.